Pratigya

Pratigya's 2 scares

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's revealed one scare of Pratigya which was if anything bad happened to Samar she wont be able to bear it. We wud see by today wat effect Samar going missing had on her. Her one scare was realised today as one of her strengths was in trouble.

In a few epis time when she finds out that the pagal paglait diwani Meera is after her husband and stalking him she will get another scare and shock that her other  and main strength is in trouble. She will be hurt that Krishna didnt tell her about it beforehand and doubt him but as always they will talk it out and Krishna will give Pratz the belief that wat he sed was the truth!😉 Then they together will work as a team and might include chandu to get rid of this meera once and for all.

Main point is Pratz got a scare today with Samar going missing and we could see her state after it. She is going to get another scare/shock when she finds out about Meera chasing her husband even tho she knows he is married. Samar will return home safe and sound on monday/tuesdays episode but then after one scare has been averted she has to contend with this delusional and pagal paglait Meera who is after her husband which will be a shock to her!

This is a testing period for Pratz as her small strength in Samar and her main Strength in K are going to through a testing time and Im sure that KriYa will pass it flying colours!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that Naiki is outed fast along with meera!
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: umarharami

We all r expecting a safe passage of pratz through this transient turmoil. It'll be poor meera who'll be left shattered in the end. I feel sorry for her too.

Right u are my friend umar. Pratz will get through this test well and pass it with fine colours. Cant imagine wat will happen to Meera after her cameo finishes! Wonder how her track will end? ðŸ˜†
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't feel sorry for Meera.   Kriya Jodi will sort her out.   Meera needs some phychiatric help.  Her parents are rich.  They will provide the necessary help for her.
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudharao100

I don't feel sorry for Meera.   Kriya Jodi will sort her out.   Meera needs some phychiatric help.  Her parents are rich.  They will provide the necessary help for her.

I think thats wat will happen in the end that she is sent to a mental asylum as she will try to harm P but Krishna will tear her to pieces and send her packing to the mental asylum!
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

I think thats wat will happen in the end that she is sent to a mental asylum as she will try to harm P but Krishna will tear her to pieces and send her packing to the mental asylum!

They could put Meera in with Kesar in her special room on the terrace🤣
I think P will just bhashan her to death, and she'll run for her life, and rue the day she ever laid eyes on K😆
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

They could put Meera in with Kesar in her special room on the terrace🤣
I think P will just bhashan her to death, and she'll run for her life, and rue the day she ever laid eyes on K😆

😆...gud1...good company for kesar..🤣.she must be bored staring at the wall😆
Devil86 thumbnail
yes that true her weakness is krishna and now both krishna and samar she love them both...
Devil86 thumbnail
yes that true her weakness is krishna and now both krishna and samar she love them both...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I hope that Naiki is outed fast along with meera!

Me Too.