Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? (Page 10)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by monu_tan

3 weeks left for the show to end. Doesnt make any sense to introduce a wild card now..Ermm

public demand!! Smile ive never seen people so outraged with an eviction before... this has surpassed PM's thing! but we arent 100% sure if shes coming back yet... but hope so! 

I havent seen any outrage..its just some fans moaning n groaning which hardly matters ..its all made up in my opinion..Wink Anyways i still believe this aint a good time for ANY wild card entry in the house.

Have been to India recently, so have seen the general public mood abt bigg boss.

Edited by monu_tan - 16 December 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33JOLLYJOLLY

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann33

well than rajeshwari n even shakti kapoor eviction was questionable in the eyes of many

Raageshwari had a huge halo hovering above her head when she was in BB. Such people don't last long in reality shows, it's the scum of the earth that laughs all the way to the bank because people want nautanki and drama.

Shakti Kapoor was anything but an angel, but he didn't have much to offer when he was around, except for the occasional butt slap and leching. I don't think his and Rags' evictions were shocking.

Mahek's USP was drama, drama, and more drama, like PM, but on a less hysterical level. I have no doubt her eviction was on the basis of outside influences, not minimum votes.

revolutionahead Goldie
revolutionahead
revolutionahead

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
mahek is out for only 1 week therfore late wild card entry doesnt make sense. also she was already safe this week being captain therefore no advantage gainedWink also everybody got to meet their family members so its justified a week of stay outside house especially all except shonali and juhi r late entrants had prior information abt the whereabouts of the house. so in that sense she is more than justified Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JOLLYJOLLYMahekFTWkhamosshhh-naureen786-

ann33 Groupbie
ann33
ann33

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

well than rajeshwari n even shakti kapoor eviction was questionable in the eyes of many

Raageshwari had a huge halo hovering above her head when she was in BB. Such people don't last long in reality shows, it's the scum of the earth that laughs all the way to the bank because people want nautanki and drama.

Shakti Kapoor was anything but an angel, but he didn't have much to offer when he was around, except for the occasional butt slap and leching. I don't think his and Rags' evictions were shocking.

Mahek's USP was drama, drama, and more drama, like PM, but on a less hysterical level. I have no doubt her eviction was on the basis of outside influences, not minimum votes.

well but then these are just doubts .. you have yours, other people have doubts over other eviction .. what matters is what was shown to us .. as from what was shown mehak was clearly voted out by public .. so bringing her back because some people have doubts is not fair
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
As her eviction was unfair, so I don't think her re-entry can be clubbed as unfair. Nd all those who do not want to acknowledge tht der has been a huge hue nd cry and backlash over Mahek's eviction, nothing can be done. but d fact remains dat her demand 4 return has simply surpassed any other housemates demand nd BB has no option but 2 bring her back as WC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWBlack_kittykat-naureen786-

ann33 Groupbie
ann33
ann33

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
same cry and backlash was over PM exit too then why not her ?
chutiappa.gowda Senior Member
chutiappa.gowda
chutiappa.gowda

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I think this discussion is not having any meaning till there's confirmation that she's coming back.
It still looks unlikely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie-naureen786-Gauahargeous_N

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

well but then these are just doubts .. you have yours, other people have doubts over other eviction .. what matters is what was shown to us .. as from what was shown mehak was clearly voted out by public .. so bringing her back because some people have doubts is not fair

If Nishu786 is to be believed (given his 'inside' khabri), Mahek had got the maximum votes, but was evicted to make BB save face.

Go to top