Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Exactly. Jo bakta hain woh bikta hai. Public sab janti hai! πŸ˜† All hail Mahek Chahel! I am all ready and geared up to watch her come back. I shit you not this time it will be better and badder. πŸ˜Ž

i know mahek should come back...i relli want her to come backπŸ‘πŸΌ
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dk.bose

I think this discussion is not having any meaning till there's confirmation that she's coming back.
It still looks unlikely.

exactly!! Mahek's tweet could mean anything BB related... 
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What fairness are we talking about? 

The entire show is unfair since the very beginning. 

- No warnings for planning nominations 
  Since the beginning nomination discussions have been happeining. Planned targetting of nominations is happening and nothing is done. 

- BB giving the bullies a chance to unilaterally decide who is nominated.. twice.
  If Juhi and her group would have been at the receiving end, Juhi would have made a huge issue out of it every single time. Aakash would have actually walked out of the show saying this is unfair... how can someone else get a chance to nominate our entire group... Others were not playing as a group... and so lost out in fighting groupism... PM is also one of them who did not become a part of groupism (forming a pink room group). 

- No effort made by BB to do anything to make groupism meaningless in early stages
Jailor Kaidi task was the only task that make planning and plotting entirely meaningless. But it was too little too late... Bigg Boss did not even follow thru on the warning that the task will affect nominations.

- BB allowing outsiders and guests to the show and allowing the visitors to discuss outside world with inmates 
This was perhaps the biggest flaw... the entire concept of reality show was dead after this... 

-BB still doing nothing about whispering by inmates
Bigg Boss literally allowed the contestants to "potty karo saaf karo". Bigg Boss warned them... they acted surprised as if they have never done it... after Amar apologized Juhi and Aakash also apologized... but now they are back to square one.. 

What is fair anymore? Anything that happens in the show is fine now... even if Nihita Biswas comes in the show just 3 days before the finals and wins the show... even that should not be a problem... fairness was killed long long ago... Now there is no point discussing fairness. 
joshwa22 thumbnail
Pooja Mishra was warned 3 times before bigg boss said enough, thats very fair...

Mahek deserve to be wild card, because looking at her popularity it looks as if her eviction was a mistake.
tj_mum thumbnail
Out of the 6 contestants in the show as of today

- Sho 
- Juhi 
- Sid
- Amar
- Aakash
- Sunny

1. Only Sho and Juhi are here since day 1. 
  2. Sunny entered the house after 50% of the show is over. How is it fair that Sunny gets a chance to be the finalist? 
  3. If Shonali is evicted today... then Juhi will be the only person to have been in the house since day 1. every one else were late additions to the house.
Nothing in Bigg Boss 5 has been fair... please stop trying to justify why PM should be made a wild card

Also, based on rumors and news reports... Dolly Bindra was supposed to come... but she wanted more money OR she wanted to come as a contestant... Probably nothing worked out.. So, it is possible that PM settled for more money and guest instead of being wild card and less money... 

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I refuse to believe Mahek got lesser votes than Sho and Sid. Wonder if BB got scared of PB's twitter rants and the contestants jealous rants on Mahek being supported By Salman. Even if she was backed by Salman so what she earned legitimate fans during the show and its not fair to them.

Having said that let me also add that this is the first time I actually hate the entire bunch and find Mahek, PM and Andrew tolerable not exactly very likeable. Whereas previously I genuinely liked certain contestants like Shwetha, Sameer, Aditi, Rahul Roy.  
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Let me clarify that i dnt like pm. But its injustice with other housemate if mahek is coming back. If they want to give a chance than surely pm is best option as she was nt evicted due to public votes while mahek was evicted coz of less votes. And why only mahek. Y r they nt giving chance to others like laxmi, shraddha, shakti, bedi etc. I'm suprised that they r bringing back to that contastant who has been evicted just few days back. And seriously this wild card issue is out of my sense. Dozen of people r included after show started but still wild card is nt over. .
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can anybody tell me please about mahek's come back
whether its a confirmed news or just another rumor? πŸ˜•
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if mehak's eviction was a mistake cuz they wanted to show salman khan is not supporting her do you think when she will come back ppl wont say she is in cuz of salman khan again .. and if u say she is back cuz public support is behind her  so the same support was there when she was evicted .. no one deserve to be in at this time .. but out of all contestants that were eliminated mehak in my opinion isnt the most deserving one .. whether you agree or not but the truth is she was voted out by public .. atleast this is what was shown to us by bigg boss Edited by ann33 - 12 years ago
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well before anyone jumps on me😭 Lemme make it very clear, I am both PoM and Mahek fan.. πŸ˜›

Anyways.. PoM was evicted due to physical violence.. Last year Dolly Bindra was also evicted for hitting Sameer Soni with a rod 😲 and then she was brought back to the show as a CONTESTANT πŸ€” This year PoM was evicted for a mere 'push' πŸ˜•..

We thought this year no WC entry.. But it seems Mahek might be coming back as WC entry ( ⭐️⭐️ ).. But is it fair to PoM ? 😭 Aint she the one who used to get max votes 😭 If WC entry is der, why cant they bring her back 😭😭

Anyways, happy that Mahek is coming back.. At least we will have a deserving winner now 😳 All the best to her πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But still I want PoM back as a contestant 😭
😳

me too...want PM as contestant
though i don't like mahek...but if she can be a contestant PM should also be
i would like to see both of them in finals as they are the two most popular contestants
people say PM got warning by BB 3 times πŸ˜•...but she got only 1 warning by BB that was after broom breaking incident & she was also punished by BB as she was directly nominated for breaking house property
& dolly was more violent & aggressive than PM, but still she was a contestant...so why not PM...
now some people would say that dolly apologized but PM never did...
actually PM apologized in her live chat 2-3 times for her outbursts & also when sanju baba showed her that video clip when she pushed sid, she said "maine uss waqt sorry bola tha jab Bigg Boss ne apna verdict diya tha & i again say sorry"
BTW...is the news about mahek coming back confirm?