Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Allow her to enter as wild card only if she is ready to slap sid, kick amar and punch Sky. 

😆😆 But then she will be evicted for violence 😆😆

She should do all those verbally 😉 Remember how she freaked Sky and Sid out during that Politician task 😆😆
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have found only a few characters interesting in this season of BB - and that is actually folks from different groups 😆 Unfortunately all of them incl Mahek are eliminated now, and I personally find the show very boring now 😵 with some real cheapsters like Sky, Sid, Amar and Juhi remaining back and then the utterly boring Shonali and Sunny accompanying them...

So bringing back Mahek will certainly make the show more interesting to watch ðŸ˜‰ Also - since her elimination did not corroborate with the number of votes she got, it is kind of justice as well...

However, the finale only being 3 weeks away.. it is only fair from the rules of the game that no WC be introduced at this juncture 😊

The show has anyway gone down the drain.. Let us forget abt it and move on 😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoComments

I have found only a few characters interesting in this season of BB - and that is actually folks from different groups 😆 Unfortunately all of them incl Mahek are eliminated now, and I personally find the show very boring now 😵 with some real cheapsters like Sky, Sid, Amar and Juhi remaining back and then the utterly boring Shonali and Sunny accompanying them...

Same here 😕.. My fav was Raga, PoM, Mahek and Shraddha 😕 All are evicted.. 😡😡

BB sucks this year 😡😡
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
R u sure mehak is coming bck?!! Coz she is out as said least amount of votes!! Im happy for mehak coz shez doin good after elimination but i doubt she will b bck!!! That never happened before but to poom its unfair, she should have been given a chance!! Dolly n krk they r really bad n poom is no where compred to that type of voilence!! Last yr i was so disgusted with dolly return n sameers elimination i stopped watching after sameer left!! That type of behaviour is done by sky n sid this yr not poom!
Maverick_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looks like Sallu bhai has put his heavy foot down in front of BB, get Mahek back and make her winner else no one from industry will host your show... Poor BB
There's nothing fair and unfair in BB since season-1. Everything gets manipulated in the name of entertainment.

I don't care if Mahek comes as a guest or contestant. I just want her back to see Bedi going bonkers on twitter and some losing marbles in the house. 😆

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

There's nothing fair and unfair in BB since season-1. Everything gets manipulated in the name of entertainment.

I don't care if Mahek comes as a guest or contestant. I just want her back to see Bedi going bonkers on twitter and some losing marbles in the house. 😆

Did you check PoB's latest comment on po*n..

I dont think she can disgust me more Acc. to her, po*n industry helps men to vent out their frustrations, otherwise, we will have more rapes on the streets it seems.. 😡😡
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I dont think she can disgust me more Acc. to her, po*n industry helps men to vent out their frustrations, otherwise, we will have more rapes on the streets it seems.. 😡😡

She's a hypocrite. She'll support po*n for her Sky's little lamb at the same time take potshots at item girls for obvious reasons.

The fact is that she's a nobody just like all BB contestants. People who are 'somebody' don't come on shows like Bigg Boss. We get entertainment watching losers. 😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
^ 😆..

Somebodyyy... Nobodyyy... Everybodyyy... 😆
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

she may be right.. muslim guy can marry 4 times , they say it is to protect woman.. PB is speaking the truth