India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS brought Kekta smell to JJKN

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

It was the worst episode I ever seen in JJKN. The same Kekta types Cancer, death, child ……….. typical drama was there. The kid of Vidhi is surely not Armaan's. Due to drink she could not even trace out the face of the person she gone with and now how come she draw a calculation that Armaan Suri is father of the kid. T&D should have some solid reason to bring SS in JJKN.Angry Neither she is taking Pari's place nor she had any touch to do with Armaan or Jassi or GM. Only one day episode made JJKN completely different unlike its heart touching originality. Apart from JandA scenes it was very boring. CryCry

The person with whom Vidhi gone with that night is not Armaan Suri it might be Aryan. The voice of the person was not seem to be known. Aryan also was looking very nice during the party.

It seems that she has been chipkoo from very early stage to Apu (in original). Like the way she tried to fix him through Maddy and her appearance. SS's make up man did a good job. But during the party her under eye bags was completely visibleConfused.

Only enjoyed the scenes where Jassi and Armaan together as always. Apoorva was looking very nice in business suit. His approach to jassi B4 leaving for Paris was acted very nicely. They really looking like lovebirds. Apu glazes as usual always with Jassi. Mona was on very natural make up but looked good. Smile

Ila Suri was looking gorgeous.

ZOOR Goldie
ZOOR
ZOOR

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
i likw that da way they r talking love chat........they oth looks good in dres Smile and armaan looks cute the way he is talking with jessi,...i like that....and jessi should go with armaan with there 2 honeymoon...i wish armaan should come back soon cuz i miss armaan with jessi........he looks always cute with jessi......
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top