Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Khushi means to Arnav... (Page 3)

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

'Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds"...That's a beautiful line which comes to my mind.

Arnav's love is not the type that can be altered quickly. He is a deep intense and loyal person whose love for Khushi is because of the following reasons:

Khushi is the breath of fresh air in his life...

She makes him laugh, play pranks, think, feel...

Khushi is his conscience keeper...

She makes think about other people apart from him and his sister 

Khushi is his Friend... 

She is someone who understands and cares and dares to correct him and still hold his hand when he is sad or wrong. Someone who loves him despite his flaws...

Khushi is his Love..

She makes him go dizzy with admiration, hot with passion, tender with care, protective with concern and posessive with ownership

There should be no doubt who means more to Arnav...It is only Khushi who makes the mighty ASR a human being...a happy, lively one at that

beautifully written I am sure Lavanya's dignified exit could happen only because of her. Khushi is only person who goes against him when he is wrong. She connects Arnav to his conscience. Yet, she is the one to lend him emotional support when it is required.

Sometimes I feel Khushi is just too silly. But, I would say she is the most influential person of the whole show after Anjali. Lavanya, Arnav and Naniji fall under her area of influence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25MrDarcyfan

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
There is a genuine goodness is Khushi that never changes no matter in what condition she is in...be it the most difficult or the happiest. She lives for others...it is this which draws Arnav  to her. That's what makes her so delightful to others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

@rima this post is definitely needed at this time when everybody is questioning Arnav's love  for Khushi. All he showed was little compassion towards LA coz he knows he was wrong.  Arnav always loved Khushi, if he didn't he would not have broken up with LA. Thanks for this.
Exactly its very surprising to see how some of the people are responding to Arnav's concern for Lavanya. It is just his redemption not love, he really feels sorry and responsible for what happened. Its a mutual break up so he is trying to lend the maximum emotional support to Lavanya

Even, Khushi won't be happy with the news though she may have realized she loves him but doesn't want to live her life with this man, afterall Lavanya-Aranav engagement was the biggest project of her lifetime. I am very sure Khushi will be furious at Arnav after the break up she will say he has no respect for other's feelings and always uses people who love him according to his own convenience. I wish to see Khushi blast at Arnav after this break up.
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Once people were accusing Arnav of lusting after Khushi when his girlfriend was in the same house. And now they want him to do that. Isn't that weird!

MrDarcyfan

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
U nailed it dear.I did not respond to many outburst circulating today in our forums for couple of reasons.(Though I realised them pretty late)
1.This is not a race...Let Arnav and Khushi sort out all the interferences before they can truly and wholly concentrate on their journey.(It will be consistent then)
2.Now that Arnav has cleared himself from LA and Khushi from Shyam,once Payash engagement is done,there will be more Rabba vees for us to enjoy rather than bits and pieces here and there.
Hence I'm all for wait and watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25MrDarcyfan

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
You said everything perfectly Clap
Khushi is Arnav. She defines everything he does today! Hayyee hope to see the day when Arniepoo says it himself Day Dreaming
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

The toughest part is to get the Arnav character to confess. She means so much to him but he won't say it.

MrDarcyfan

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
agreed. arnav loves only khushi and he cares for LA as friend that's all. He just feels bad for using her and giving her false hopes and dreams and he  made the right choice by telling her the truth about his feelings and comforting her. to be honest i don't like all the extra emotional thing happening between them but is needed for this kind of situation and ASR is handling it in a very mature loving way. Thanks for the post it was needed.

Go to top