India-Forums

Remix
Remix

yuvography mahayudh!!

rikzik Goldie
rikzik
rikzik

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hi all.............well a small game for all yuvi lovers..........well all u have to do is try stealing yuvi away from meEmbarrassedall those my ex-sautans who wanna say i dun have to steal yuvi as he is already mine.pls "shut up!"Wink..all u have to do is submit a sort of cv....telling y you r eligible for yuvi and try getting into the skin of the character...........and speak a para like hoe yuvi would feel if he lost you...........c'mon ppl....................a nice chance to "try" stealing yuvi.............thats a different thing i won't allow to let goLOL

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
lol LOL

will def. try!
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

am I dreaming .....hey bhaggu ms padhakoo finally out of her studies mode Wink LOL LOL

u r not going to change one bit haan....always giving me heart attacks Ouch......and that too when u r not yet a cardiologist Wink LOL LOL...I mean last night u temme I dont know when I am coming bak to RF and now this post.....but this is so much like u after all

and now for ur contest.....I am gonna kill u.....u start all this rite at teh time of my exams Angry Angry Angry........so that ur toughest competitor is out of the race....smart move haan

anyways whats the point in winning jab competition main dum hi na ho Wink LOL LOL

Evathegr8 Senior Member
Evathegr8
Evathegr8

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
lol... LOL LOL LOL
gud name of da topic rikzik...
i'll try...
remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
wo-oh mujhe uv nahi chahiye but main apni best friend latty ko zaroor boloongi apply karne ko LOL LOL LOL
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rikzik

hi all.............well a small game for all yuvi lovers..........well all u have to do is try stealing yuvi away from meEmbarrassedall those my ex-sautans who wanna say i dun have to steal yuvi as he is already mine.pls "shut up!"Wink..all u have to do is submit a sort of cv....telling y you r eligible for yuvi and try getting into the skin of the character...........and speak a para like hoe yuvi would feel if he lost you...........c'mon ppl....................a nice chance to "try" stealing yuvi.............thats a different thing i won't allow to let goLOL

Someone pinch me!!!!LOLLOLLOL Rikz is actually posting a topic??????????Big smileBig smile

So....u couldn't stay away from us....could u?????? WinkWink Well....hum log hai hi aise!!!

Neways....its soooooooooooo good to see ur post after such a long timeBig smileBig smile

And abt the competition....let me tell u ppl...ur greatest competitor......ie meWinkLOL...is out of the line for the time-being.....coz I'm totally bonkers over Diego these days......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And the credit goes to Veo for this!!! For posting those lovely pics of Diego.....

So.....now there's atleast some chance for u all to win.....kyun ashita???Wink

But let me warn u guys...wenever I get over my crush over Diego...I'm ready to join it again......Wink And that wont be too late I guess.....Wink...coz Veo has stopped posting diego pics....LOL

hellraiser Goldie
hellraiser
hellraiser

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
aww rikzz....yeh sab karne ki zaroorat kya thi.......such a sweet way of tellin everyone tht yuvi is mine nd tht ur givin him up......dun wry....no need of losing the contest purposefully for me.....ill beat u fair nd square(thts just an xpression ..dun take it seriously....im nvr fair nor square)....
rikzik Goldie
rikzik
rikzik

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL what else can i expect from my old friends.................btw.my pinches r to hard to sustain..... Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index