Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

sry if posted before

New faces in Kumkum declared

Kumkum on Star Plus has decided to declare the final casting for the forthcoming leap about to begin from April 10. According to Rajesh Chadha, Senior Vice President - Operations, Vivan Bathena (Mr India 2001, Kyunki Sas bhi kabhi bahu thi) will play the grown up Dhruv while Gaurav Khanna of Bhabhi, Siddhanth fame and Chahat Khanna (Don, Shakalaka Boom boom, kitty party) will be twins, Kumkum is pregnant with.

Shilpa Anand, who is a familiar face in South Indian films (also waiting for her debut hindi film release Ikraar) and Sayantani who has done number of Bengali films in Kolkata has been selected to play the female lead opposite Vivan Bathena and Gaurav Khanna. Interestingly, Kumkum will be the debut for both the actresses on television.
Commenting on the introduction of the fresh new characters Rajesh Chadha said that "We welcome the fresh blood to our show, Kumkum has been the most popular afternoon soap for the last 3 and half years and I think new talents will take Kumkum's popularity to a new height."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwinikumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thxxxx but i think it has been posted b4. since the leap now is inevitable i think i will watch few epi and den see wat they hav done to kk-su not interestd abt this new faces though and then think abt continuing to watch kk or not......

abt shilpa anand i know her i hav seen her in s.india flims she is a gud actress
super_girl thumbnail
😭 Don't remind they're having a 20year leap. 😊
lol
niki 😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this

this leap thing is killing me already

norzar
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey ask thats gud u ave seen her
i just hope the bahu will look younger than her saas.. that is kumkum 😆 although i doubt it 😛 hehe

thanx for the article..
its not already posted i guess... although whteva writen itin is old stuff but the pic looks new 😉 😆 😆
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 😊

lol mehr 😆
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 😊
i agree, bahu shud not look older than saas....lolz 😆 😆
but the sons will definitely look older than their father....our sumit, that's for sure 😆