Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I had expected Arnav to be blown away by how pretty Khushi looked! She looks like a doll, come on. Arnav couldn't take his eyes off Khushi under less flattering circumstances. His reaction to Khushi today made no sense!😡

I know that some people think he is staying true to character and not showing how he feels... I, on the other had feel that the real ASR would go after something he really wants no matter how hard it is or what Khushi's status is (even if she was engaged). 
(I can tell you from personal experience that nothing comes between a man and his object of desire; not even another man ;-P. As a matter of fact my hubby's initials are A.S.R 😃)

After making his lack of love clear to La, he would have moved on... After all, when he brought her home, he had not promised her anything. Sure, he announced his engagement, but he is following his convictions now; as should be expected of ASR. For him, it is all black and white; no shades of gray. 

Frankly, I am not able to digest this idea of a mellow ASR (sorry, sorry, Arnav) that is trying to be overly apologetic to La - Don't get me wrong, I understand what ASR did to La was wrong and all that; and expect any man that has wronged a woman to be a gentleman, but since when did ASR become one? Just does not fit the character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
WAIT DEAR.. HE WILL SURELY GET STUNNED WHEN HE SEES KHUSI DANCING...
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reena544

WAIT DEAR.. HE WILL SURELY GET STUNNED WHEN HE SEES KHUSI DANCING...

I guess, we can hope! Not that there is much else to do ðŸ˜›. Just hope next week's episodes will reel us back in...