India-Forums

MariaCG#2: TO BE CLOSED .. (Page 110)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Mari your work is amazing love your coloring alot. Keep it up!

thank you sm Hug

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

SORRY SORRY!!.. pata nahi, if you remember me, but i am sorry, i didnt commented the last some updates for some reasons! :Dof course i remember you shilpsHugwas i supposed to forget you anyhow ? 'D LOL

but i had to comment this time, and plus on THIS UPDATE!.. this is huge and full of amaaazin things.. your are seriously fab yaar! pata nahi, kaise comment karoon for this update, but i will try my best! :D awhhh , you already said enough to make me happy , i swear Embarrassed

I AM TOO INLOVE WITH THEM!!, especially offscreen! :D i tell you the gifs you made on kabhi, are just AWSOME! totally love the way you captured them! :) lovely 
even i'm Big smile such cutiesss they are naa ? thank you tons 'P

loove the drashtisanaya stuff, they are seriously love! and also love the sanuj stuff!! they are tooo adorable, totally love the gifs especially! great job on them maria! ikr ? Embarrassed cutipiess Heart thank you sm , means a lot jaani Hug

I AM ASKIN THE SAME QUESTION ALWAYS I SEE THEM OFFSCREEN!!.. how adoreable are this two!! wonderful wonderful work witht he icons! :) <3 i swear , i keeep repeating this question to mysefl everything too ROFL thank youuuHug

about karanika, always when i see their old pics or these creations, i want to cry! i seriousy honestly love them soo much!!.. but pata nahi, if there is still love there for them offscreen!, but arjuhi will always remain special!! :) totally love you for makin stuff on them!! i mean it when i say, i miss them big times! those were gold days! i'm missing them badly yaaar :$! love them so muchhh Hug donno :( areyy , that's nothing : i'm planning to make much more on my babies Big smile dittto Embarrassed

kryan gifs are LOOOVE!! totally love them , thank youuuEmbarrassed

AWSOME UPDATE MARIA!  and sorry for the delay :/

-shilpa

no worries jaan , it was worth waiting for i guess Hug thank you once again 'D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dulcet

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i'm finallyyy done with the replies 'D D'oh
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
now , next page please LOL
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Sleepy
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Cool
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
 u p d a t e. 

again , i am back after years but i can nobody can expect anything to change  from meStern Smile still , i try to update as soon as i can but or i end up doing something else so i get busy with work or my lazypan's button gets its green batti LOL to everyone who's actually interested in my updates , extremely sorry Embarrassed anyways , couldn't make all the requests before but as i'm done , i wanted to update just with the requests so that the next update is with all the stuff i made and what's still left to be made Big smile so no confusion ROFL ab hogayi bakwaas , time to update 'D

for yamz di 
sorry didouuu , this is the wierdest thing i ever could have made Stern Smile 

for avni 

stackedhttp://i.imgur.com/LRG637u.gif

for vaish

stacked: http://i.imgur.com/bUgY50L.gif

for aarti (twinnny)

for aishii

for sonu 
i know i was supposed to make an icon only but i had to make more for youEmbarrassed so i googled for some more pics to work with LOL

okay so i'm done , hope you'll like it and you guys better use it for a while , khoon paseene ki mehnaat se bana hai yeh sab ROFLEmbarrassed

next update ka wait kariyooo abbb LOL buubyeee

Edited by MariSaRunholic - 07 September 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.Armu4evapaagal_PastelBeauty-nrityanjali-SwishCrawleyohsehun....Mallu...payal_4AbhayVakil_1992Anjalii...xXxpinky_blueskiesKash-Gurti-Visumuffins2wafflesshewolf.scarlet.moonBobbi...Amira..thegameisonHuma-nature2-SilverAngel-.DulcetSunshine Girlrelentless.shibzminuu

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

edited

OMG! I can just keep staring at this perfection <33 Day Dreaming Everything is so damn pweetyy like those arvi gifs. why do you call it weird? Ermm taareef chahiye? Seedhe seedhe bol. -__- they've excellent coloring <3 

And avni's request is so cute. Yami- Sid were so cute in that TVC and YUM, ICE CRRREAAAMMM *gulps and shakes herself out of ice cream ecstacy* Stern Smile Okay, Sid Yami are so cute and i can just keep staring at their adorableness. Embarrassed

I think vaish and aarti's gifs are are super smooth and they just have the flow bout em that i love. super good work, senorita. aur sonu ke liye itna pyaar? Uske liye extra pics dhund ke request ki LOL I hope jab main req karun toh mere saath bhi aisa hi eeespecial treatment hoye. *ahem* Stern Smile

I ENVY everyone because I see all this awesome stuff and this ain't for me. Broken Heart

Hm, OKAY BYEEE! Stern Smile

Edited by city-musings - 10 September 2013 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwishCrawleyMariaa.SG

Go to top