Missing you <33
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
We understand,Maria <33 Take your own time and just relax :) <333
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mariii... its been ages sinc invisited a shop n commented on it.. purani yaadein aane lag gaye yaaarrr 😭 seriouslyyy miss those dayss.. 🤗 
coming to your stuff... mannn!!!!! they are awesommmeee... mera fav toh quite obvious hai, arhi gif... its soo gorgeous ki, mann kar raha hai usse churaloonn... 😆 and that scene... *back to nostalgic mode*  jab bhi tera lappy theek ho jayega na, mere liye ek surprise siggy banake do... 😳😆

then coming to other avis... i really really loved that sid-yami gif... goshh they make such a cute pair... 
and asya gifs the coloringis too goodd, also those tmk gifset.. mqin toh bas aise dekhke reh gayi, they are sooo prettyyy mari!!! main toh bhool hi gayi PSing 🤣 and my shop... wait does that even exist??!!! 🤣 🤣

keep making more stuff, meri tarah gayab mat ho jaana 😆 aur meri req ko matt bhoolnaa 🤣

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lo! Chali ayi main! see your pc will start working again from now on! 😎..aur your creations are not crap Partner! They Rock! ⭐️ i think i had used them before without knowing they were your creations! 🤣 ..remember to make RD ones when your pc recovers! iloveyou ❤️
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Tiny bit back 'DDD .. updating soon 🤗
Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Originally posted by: city-musings

edited

OMG! I can just keep staring at this perfection <33  Everything is so damn pweetyy like those arvi gifs. why do you call it weird? 🤔 taareef chahiye? Seedhe seedhe bol. -__- they've excellent coloring <3 Hahah , Shutuppp 😆no but seriously ..aisa lag raha hai ke koi colour hi nahi hai unpe :P ..but thank youuu pagal🤗

And avni's request is so cute. Yami- Sid were so cute in that TVC and YUM, ICE CRRREAAAMMM *gulps and shakes herself out of ice cream ecstacy* 😳 Okay, Sid Yami are so cute and i can just keep staring at their adorableness. 😳 LOOOL ..Now it's not them but you're beeing cute :P

I think vaish and aarti's gifs are are super smooth and they just have the flow bout em that i love. super good work, senorita. aur sonu ke liye itna pyaar? Uske liye extra pics dhund ke request ki 😆 I hope jab main req karun toh mere saath bhi aisa hi eeespecial treatment hoye. *ahem* 😳
Aaawww , really ? that's called "tareef" now :P ..Ainvayi beizaat karti hai 🤣 arii ariii , tere liyee main 10000000 million pics dhoondongi *godpromise*😆 tun request to kar ! ROFLLL

I ENVY everyone because I see all this awesome stuff and this ain't for me. 🥺 Aur it won't be yours ever , as you never request anything , dost hai to dost ki tarah behave kar or HAQQ se maang #duffer !🤣Embarrassed

Hm, OKAY BYEEE! 😳

BYYEEE BYEEE My bb <3 LY Lotsss🤗 and thank you for this #ubbercute comment bdw :P

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
[Quote=turnonthelights ]Quoted I'm so glad to know you have a shop! Thank you for giving me the link. I will go through each and every one of your updates, eventually. 😊

Disha

that's Super sweeet of you , thank you so muchh for the lovely comment :D🤗

[Quote= ..SanzLicious.. ]MARIII <3333 OMG those are drop dead gorgeous ☺️❤️ Ahhh yay my reqs turned out EXACTLY PERFECT <3333333 🤗 Thank youuu so much girl <3333 Yay! 

Yes, I've been doing a bit of stalking your gallery so I saw them right away 🤣🤗

LOVE YOU! AND RES :P (This RES I will update cause I got to express love for your beautiful ArVi avis and other stuff too <33 OMG prem and preety <33)

Love you <33

LOOOL . Can't believe i'm replying after such a long time :D .😆..seems to silly but still :D ...thank you SOO much for liking those :$ ..even i liked those to be honest😳 most welcome <33 ! :$ hehe , stalking is your quality :P ...

Thank you SOO much and loveyou tooo 🤗
Edited by Mariaa.RD - 10 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail

[Quote=Felicity.]OMG I didn't know u were open your avis are flawless!!

I LOVE those ArVi gifs sooo beautifulll.

and omg Vaish's req is sooo prettyyy! make free to use gifs on that scene pretty please😳

love the update!

Thank you SOO muchhh yaaar <3  now i can take up more requests or atleast i would taking some super soon 🤗

[Quote=Anjalii...xXx ]Beautiful update..the requests are amazing..loved the Arvi ones❤️

thank you sm Anjali <3

[Quote=Mrs.MuffinSobti ]Ahhh OMG res<333
Seniorita Maria is awesome sauce😎
Res ko unreserve kab karna hai ? 😆 LOOOL . Thank Youuu🤗

[Quote=KiShaholic. ]
GORGEOUS OMG OMG! Mari, can't thank you enough for these 🤗 

I know how lazy and behind you've been, and im like omg i even forgot about this request 🤣 🤣 🤣 gosh and you call them BAD? are you serious? THEY ARE AMAZING dude. TOO good for words..wow!

This confession was EPIC! i will never forget this day...most beautiful re-union on television...i've saved them all...will cherish them always! i love love youuu ❤️ 🤗

All the other requests have turned so pretty too 😳 

You thanked me enough so theeek hai ;P ..Ab no THANK YOU anymore please didou :D Embarrassed Mujhe to honestly #average lage 😆 i'm always LAZY and just look when i'm replying now ? ROFL ...

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH <3 and ILYOUTOOO ...for u , i can make 1000 requests ROFL

...Mallu... thumbnail
Woww Maria i saw ur page#1 ur creations is Mindblowing
Wonderful banners ,,
Loved ur style :)
U r amazing creator ..
OH :/ i saw ur note u lost ur computer oh its so sad :(
Hope U come back soon (:
Please pm me when u update i'll add u in buddy ..
Take care :)
Love,
Mallu

Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

OMG..stunning creations ...  love love loved it.. 

Thank You So muchhh🤗

[Quote=--Amna-- ]Quoted Nice update

Thank youu 😳

[Quote=-WhisperMahi-]Nice update Maria!!
Good work.

Thank you very much mahi 🤗