MariaCG#2: TO BE CLOSED .. - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
WOOOW :D all the sarun stuffs are amazing x gooosh, your coloring :D ahan, soo the secret behind your beautiful and utteeer beautiful coloring is your secret plaan^ meaans that you stayed away from psd and aving and the result is thaaat & wht if you had beeen working with sigs and all :O *shocked* am almost dead^ seriouslyy, just look at theem .. all turned out soo beautiful . yeh toh meri maru hi bana sakti hai πŸ€—

ashwik stuff are WOOOW. flawless. i just love the way you chosed all the clips, woow magical hands haan, you made theeem soo gorgeous, just by one touch fo yourss .. i really can see yoor hardwork, larki <3 you aree soo good with all that, bestie is proud of youu πŸ˜Ž

nooow, upd sooon & try to come here regularyy so we can finish this shoppp, cause you are ready to hit another one, right. yeaaah .. i am always right, heh <3 πŸ˜†
@-hina- do u think she will kick us out for spamming her gal Edited by .Saraa. - 11 years ago
Sara - Kick kar ke dikhaye πŸ€£ She knows me very Well. Kuch nahi Kehti πŸ˜†

Btw, i will be back. Time for isha prayers :)
hoping for gud Hina..mari sorry *Holds ear*
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

πŸ€—

WELL : i have to give you TONS of JHAPPIES For such a cute commentary i guess πŸ˜†πŸ€—
This is really Very sweeet of you to compliment me this waay : πŸ˜³ I know what we feeel about Sarun and we''re all in the same plaaate ! ROFL 

Sorrry for the LATE update ! :P 

love you too <3

i want to use all sarun stuff..do something na..this update page is always opened in one tab..and i cant stop starring..SaRun 😍😍
Originally posted by -Hina-

HOW CAN WE FINISH THIS SHOP? ermm, *thinking*
This gurl really needs a new one :| 

Spaaam ? πŸ€” 

spaaam ki bachhi !? meri sangat ka assar hai i guesss πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Saraa.

agree with u..a new one needed

hahaha , sara tun bhi ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Tintin.

OMFGGG, SO Many SaRun AVISSS 😍

such a small comment for so many avis ?🀣
Amazing creationss as usual, by way awaitin yur feedbaack n me shop commnt soon thnkss till then tc n Eid Mubarak to u n yur family..
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

UpdateπŸ˜ƒ

Sarun avis are such such stunner ki you can already see I am using one of them <333 They were just so beautiful just like Sarun are πŸ˜  

Everything's so pretty and gorgeous β€οΈ

thaaank  you very much sanchoo πŸ€— for the comment but also for using it 😳