India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

II2 isnt exciting anymore :-(

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Lucknow…the city of Kababs, chikan and shayars…A stage set in Saharaganj! Screaming gals….Screaming hosts and an average performer on stage…trying so hard to play the part…

Tired singing…..girls gyrating to it or trying to…fan who writes fan mail in blood and gets his hero to put a band aid on the cut…its supposed to touch hearts but it doesn't….

I am thoroughly unimpressed…upppar se neeche tak!

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giggles_2005

Lucknow…the city of Kababs, chikan and shayars…A stage set in Saharaganj! Screaming gals….Screaming hosts and an average performer on stage…trying so hard to play the part…

Tired singing…..girls gyrating to it or trying to…fan who writes fan mail in blood and gets his hero to put a band aid on the cut…its supposed to touch hearts but it doesn't….

I am thoroughly unimpressed…upppar se neeche tak!

bilkul thik kaha. mujeh bhi bura laga Ouch. lekin sany's performance was not tat good

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
giggles,that was an understatement.It is a crying bore. Dead .I feel bad for karu Cry ....others escaped this mess.
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

OFcourse II-2 isnt as exciting now. What else do u expect when u have removed all teh good performers frm the show, like Amey, Panna, Antara, Meenal etc.....KAru alone cant salvage this show!

The day Amey left this show it has become totally lifeless.....it's not exciting anymore simply coz the soul of the show, AMey, isnt there anymore......

there;s really no 'musical' competition left coz for a competition to exist the contendors have to be on an equal footing in terms of quality of singing.....

Edited by breathing_irony - 27 March 2006 at 10:50pm
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

If Amey would've been there, the situation wud have been exactly opposite to what it was yesterday !!!!!!....!!!!!!.........Amey wud have rocked the show , without any doubts !!!

yes, I would have added the 2 girls too.top 5.the chemistry would have done wonders.maybe instead of anuj we could have had panna....Tongue

abhi_fan Senior Member
abhi_fan
abhi_fan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
such a boring episode of such a boring show. they tried to make it exciting but they failed miserably. the fans who were campaigning for the contestants...were they genuine fans? how come anuj's fan was screaming sandeep's name? Confused
giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhi_fan

such a boring episode of such a boring show. they tried to make it exciting but they failed miserably. the fans who were campaigning for the contestants...were they genuine fans? how come anuj's fan was screaming sandeep's name? Confused

LOL its more like the great Indian comedy show rather than Indian Idol

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditya_formula1

yeah...i agree with Sneha !!....there isn't a real "musical" competition !!!.....Imagine if Amey would've been there, there wud have been such a fierce comp. btwn him n Karunya at every stage of the show !!!!!

Ya i wanted an Amey - Karu final Cry...it is really tragic...Karu seems to have lost the fire since Amey's exit!

Go to top