India-Forums

Deal Ya No Deal
Deal Ya No Deal

since when????

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

does anyone know tht frm which date in april is it going weekly i think afte r indin idol ends becoz then tht time slot will have no shows on mon tues n on wed thurs they will end deal ya no deal but if nayone knows the exact date then do tellLOL
Deal Ya No Deal to go weekly from April

The Mandira magic has obviously worked for this one. Deal Ya No Deal, the game show that makes a big deal out of guessing the right box that may contain a fortune, has been pulling in the ratings, slowly but steadily.

Mandira ka magic chalega kya? The 'kaamwali' special on Deal Ya No Deal

Now, in a turn of events, the Miditech produced show plans to turn weekly from April on. Mandira, who replaced R Madhavan as the host two months ago, will of course continue to regale audiences with her distinctly garrulous style of hosting, exulting in their excitement and breaking down at their losses. The show that currently runs Wednesdays through Fridays, will air only Fridays, as part of Sony's newly revamped Shukra Hai Shukravaar Hai lineup.

The show, that was shifted from the original 8:30 pm slot to the 9 pm slot, was repositioned in the 8 pm slot, after the Shukravaar lineup. But the time change stands true only for Fridays. On Wednesday and Thursday, the show currently airs in the 9 pm slot.

The change to the weekly format, sources say, will also allow the show scope to scale up much more, on several fronts. This is likely to reflect on the kind of contestants that walk into the show, the look of the show as well as the prize money, that could go even higher.

For a format show (it's based on an Endemol reality game show format, Deal Or No Deal) that's deviated so much from the original, Deal... is just getting its bearings. Perhaps, the Mandira magic will continue to grow.

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Sorry, Dunno Confused

But would like 2 Know aswell! Smile
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i think they mite do it a weekly wen Indian Idol ends so another show can start at 10pm Mon-Thurs
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
no..i dunno either..i also want to kno
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
yes thts wht i thought the time will change after in dian idol will end Ouch
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
yes thts wht i thought the time will change after in dian idol will end Ouch
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
ALWAYS WELCUM Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index