Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
this is it guyz i m done with each passing day i m just not feeling well fuming in anger leading me to headache n migraine wht to do uday is after j and manyata both Angry wht r cvs trying to do ??

its enough of uday's grey shades 4 weeks r enough yaar its time to show his good colors also y cv's r trying to make him evil ? Angry

firstly i dont like him talking to j as i hate j i dont want him to talk to j but he always pokes his nose in j's matter y was he trying to stop j to going to the stage yesterday Angry y is he soo much concerned about j everytime he comes to her room no other good thing in his life to do Angry

manyata i love akash wht is dis AngryAngry

y is everyone calling manyata jhopar pattay ki rajkumari Angry
its height now cv's stop it yaar Angry v want uday manyata n u people r continuously doing the opposite of it

the way uday talked to his dad today that i have a back up plan if not manyata then j i didnt like it at all Angry

so much expectations i had from DEK but now i m just crying Cry 

stop playing games cv's v just want ManVeer dont u understand this clear cut Angry

if u dont then give me ur address i ll make u understand AngryOuch

Edited by shaf13 - 16 December 2011 at 11:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayasmiley1000ChocolateQueenArhainAshish-Xpress-poulomi12ZaYaHolic-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is it guyz :-(" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
well I kinda like what I saw today and I didn't see anything wrong in Uday's lines tonight.

right now Uday is all abt money, power and the throne which he believe only Moniya can take him to all this and his
schemes to get all this that will lead his heart truly falling for Moniya.

when that day come all plans and mind game will be out of the window.

Edit:

to say don't u worry let Moniya day dream abt her big brother Akash all she went in the end her heart shall belong to Uday and her mouth she calls out to Uday even in her sleep.

Edited by .Angel - 16 December 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayanikhilageetpoulomi12ZaYaHolic

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Chill out  dear ...even im upset ...because the way its story is going is making me so damn angry but what can we do its the cvs fault ...dont know what else crap they gonna doOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayashaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

Chill out  dear ...even im upset ...because the way its story is going is making me so damn angry but what can we do its the cvs fault ...dont know what else crap they gonna doOuch

wht to do with it yaar ?? v r just getting angry n cv's r not trying to undertsand AngryAngry wht r they upto Ouch its all crap going i dont want to c all dis OuchConfused

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

wht to do with it yaar ?? v r just getting angry n cv's r not trying to undertsand AngryAngry wht r they upto Ouch its all crap going i dont want to c all dis OuchConfused
Just dont worry we will get to see Manveer together soon...didnt you see what udayveer said in todays episode he will try to make Manyeta like him and he will do anything to make her like him and forget about everything else and when Manyeta will keep on rejecting him he will definitely get fustrated and jealous...now you see that sounds really interesting doesnt it????Smileso chill out and enjoy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Just dont worry we will get to see Manveer together soon...didnt you see what udayveer said in todays episode he will try to make Manyeta like him and he will do anything to make her like him and forget about everything else and when Manyeta will keep on rejecting him he will definitely get fustrated and jealous...now you see that sounds really interesting doesnt it????Smileso chill out and enjoy

hmm yes it sounds interesting yummy LOLLOL
yes i want manyata to reject uday again n again only then uday will change ROFL

i want to c takraar nok jhook scenes all that but plzz i just dont want j and akash in all dis Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayanikhilageet

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

hmm yes it sounds interesting yummy LOLLOL
yes i want manyata to reject uday again n again only then uday will change ROFL

i want to c takraar nok jhook scenes all that but plzz i just dont want j and akash in all dis Angry
This is why im saying just wait and keep watching LOL

akshaaya

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
n the main problem y they always make our weekend so boring ?? useless precap today Angry

y they just fill the friday episode always like a filler Angry

akshaaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.