Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

that's funny...no one says that when the so-called iqbal khan clubs pop up. besides, I think she's just appreciating Neha, not "parting" fans.

if its funny then laughπŸ˜›
Originally posted by muniza75

Buttercup i didnt make this post for parting the forum. I just expressed my feeling nd also want the other to post their feelings. This post is for Neha fans and i never parted the forum! Any Iqbal fan can be a Neha fan and a Neha fan can be a Iqbal fan! I m Iqbal fan too. Plz i dont want any fights here. This post is for Neha. This is my kindly request.

Take Care
Muniza

huh??? u cant point onto me saying dont fight as a request.. coz im not here to fight or listen to ur two three words...

fight thak chod.. i wud not even want to interact with u..
topic end.. !!πŸ˜›
for those who didnt get wht i say.. it means anyone can reply to this post.. either neha fan or not.. as she have mentioned only for neha fans.. 😳 😳 😳 ..we cant strict posts for only iqbal fans or neha fans.. thats my point 😳 😳
so now my turn.. --- Neha has improved a lot from begining.. but she can still improve lot.. and be great.. 😳 😳 ..her black outfits only i like.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

if its funny then laughπŸ˜›
I've been laughing for quite a while now.
love you di and thanks for verry nice post love you neha a lot she is my fav πŸ‘
lovely post !!!!

neha luks cute !
well!!!!!!!!!!!i think she is a very pretty gal....infact,i find her more appealing off screen than on screen.she needs to work harder on her acting skills though

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

dont part forum into neha fans and iqbal fans.. everyone is here coz they adore kyph.. we shud all together be kyph fans.. for the good of the forum .. we shudnt part fans 😊 😊 😊

πŸ˜† Some people surely crack me up... Changing romance club into Un-named club and bhai behen club just to part AK fans from non AK fans was never brought up... "Attitude Angad Club" was not seen as a means to part fans A fans and K fans ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  And a post asking why Neha rocks is considered blasphemous... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats soo funny... Surely cracks me up....πŸ˜†

Why Neha rocks? She rocks because she is an independant girl... Not willing to depend on a man for the rest of her life.... She values education and and her economic independance... The glamour world has not made her compromise with her education...

😳😳😳 Sweety.... Read my post again.... I said A fans and K fans.... Get ur facts right...πŸ˜‰

Edited by swordfishh - 18 years ago