Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Neha Rocks (Page 2)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

dont part forum into neha fans and iqbal fans.. everyone is here coz they adore kyph.. we shud all together be kyph fans.. for the good of the forum .. we shudnt part fans Smile Smile Smile
Buttercup i didnt make this post for parting the forum. I just expressed my feeling nd also want the other to post their feelings. This post is for Neha fans and i never parted the forum! Any Iqbal fan can be a Neha fan and a Neha fan can be a Iqbal fan! I m Iqbal fan too. Plz i dont want any fights here. This post is for Neha. This is my kindly request.

Take Care
Muniza

molder Goldie
molder
molder

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
so true muniza Clap anyway i like her bcz she is cute, sweet, innocent, good personality, childish as she is only 20,and muture also. though she is not too good in acting, but she is learning, & she already improved.
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

dont part forum into neha fans and iqbal fans.. everyone is here coz they adore kyph.. we shud all together be kyph fans.. for the good of the forum .. we shudnt part fans Smile Smile Smile
that's funny...no one says that when the so-called iqbal khan clubs pop up. besides, I think she's just appreciating Neha, not "parting" fans.

if its funny then laughTongue
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Buttercup i didnt make this post for parting the forum. I just expressed my feeling nd also want the other to post their feelings. This post is for Neha fans and i never parted the forum! Any Iqbal fan can be a Neha fan and a Neha fan can be a Iqbal fan! I m Iqbal fan too. Plz i dont want any fights here. This post is for Neha. This is my kindly request.

Take Care
Muniza

huh??? u cant point onto me saying dont fight as a request.. coz im not here to fight or listen to ur two three words...

fight thak chod.. i wud not even want to interact with u..
topic end.. !!Tongue
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
for those who didnt get wht i say.. it means anyone can reply to this post.. either neha fan or not.. as she have mentioned only for neha fans.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..we cant strict posts for only iqbal fans or neha fans.. thats my point Embarrassed Embarrassed
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
so now my turn.. --- Neha has improved a lot from begining.. but she can still improve lot.. and be great.. Embarrassed Embarrassed ..her black outfits only i like.. Tongue Tongue
Misfit_ Goldie
Misfit_
Misfit_

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yeh_ada_143

that's funny...no one says that when the so-called iqbal khan clubs pop up. besides, I think she's just appreciating Neha, not "parting" fans.

if its funny then laughTongue
I've been laughing for quite a while now.
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
love you di and thanks for verry nice post love you neha a lot she is my fav Clap

Go to top