HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

if its funny then laughπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

buttercup thumbnail
whtever i said is as per current forum status.. forum has been divided into parts since long but dont want it anymore..atleast most of us here want forum as a great team.. not into parts..

by saying only for neha fans or iqbal fans.. thts wht i meant.. for those who dont understand πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

no one can post and say this is only for neha fans or iqbal fans.. anyone who is a member of IF can reply to any posts here either neha/iqbal or amit fan.

read the point and then say it πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

also wish there was a attitude kripa 2.. already there is attitude mishty and angad.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dinky21

"Attitude Angad Clubpost was about angad not IQbal,gets urs fact correct

agreed

buttercup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swordfishh

😳😳😳 Sweety.... Read my post again.... I said A fans and K fans.... Get ur facts right...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†... u also should read it again.. πŸ˜†
 dinky21 is not refering to your reply on A n K.. but she is saying it to the post "Neha Rocks" as this is abt Neha but "Attitude Angad Club" is abt Angad not Iqbal..!

πŸ˜†
Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

whtever i said is as per current forum status.. forum has been divided into parts since long but dont want it anymore..atleast most of us here want forum as a great team.. not into parts..

by saying only for neha fans or iqbal fans.. thts wht i meant.. for those who dont understand πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

no one can post and say this is only for neha fans or iqbal fans.. anyone who is a member of IF can reply to any posts here either neha/iqbal or amit fan.

read the point and then say it πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

totally agree with u butter

nshkry thumbnail
Hi.. well i personally like Neha a lot .. she young frsh delicate.. the role of KRIPA SUITS HER THE BEST AND SHE IS DOING FULL JUSTICE TO IT πŸ‘ πŸ‘
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
erm not a fan of neha sorry i dunno y par she doesn't take over my heart lol hmm newayz but she is a good actor now! 😊 😊
JinK thumbnail
  Neha rocks.πŸ˜‰
Edited by JinK - 18 years ago
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Neha rocks. I like her attitude, individuality, sweet smile, chubby cheeks, everything in her. 😳 😳 😳
Khaash main male/boy/man hotha πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😳