Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 22)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Originally posted by Iamrani

<font color="#ff0000" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">the zor ka jhatka will be siddhi;s closeness to another man, ie her best friend. haha</font>

norzar

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">This would be my dream track. We have seen Kunal being devdas for witcha, but I would love to see him Devdas for Siddhi to see her hanging out with her male friend. It would be really enjoyable to see Kunal getting jealous of Siddhi's friend and finally confessing his feelings to Siddhi.</font>

How lame n predictable Ek jealousy trak kaafi I want sumthin diff plz LOL[/QUOTE]

its predictable, but perfect for sinal

bec kunal needs a jolt to realise his love for siddhi and has to fall hard for her

norzar

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra--Rani

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun LOL

I totally agree with you , there are millions of other ways to bring SiNal closer than with witcha's evil plans. In real life two people with arrange marriages don't need vamps help to fall in love with each-other.As we always discuss Rani,these small family problems are enough to bring them together and on other side they can show their professional life,not at all necessary for vamp to bring them closer.Sahasra and I look at the background, the paintings, the walls, and what not when witcha is on screen as we can't stand looking at her faceLOLLOL LOL.Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at herROFL
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL
i understand...

Bade Acche Lagte Hai stands out in that respect as in there is no direct vamp thats creating issues between the leads. their family is enough LOL
i want to see Kunal and Siddhi to fight off their issues together as a couple and REALISE it like normal person does! 

Siddhi is still making an effort.. even yesterday she said, maine jo bhi kiya wo aapke liye... and this Maha Khoosat said whatever i did however i did for Shilpa... right! to aise mai kisi bhi ladki ko uthake boli Khoosat iski shadi kara de to ye karega kya Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra--Raninorzar

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@norzar-fine go find a hawtie to match kunal in terms of looks and charismatic personality LOL

Edited by rdfan - 21 December 2011 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

How lame n predictable Ek jealousy trak kaafi I want sumthin diff plz LOL
Dont know how this kidnap and Vitcha's tracks are going to proceed but i want Siddhi to be at Kapil's house for a long time for Shilpa's marriage and Kunal should start missing her and realise that  he's in love with her and can't bear her abscence.Smile

-RD--Raninorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himmi_K

there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun LOL

I totally agree with you , there are millions of other ways to bring SiNal closer than with witcha's evil plans. In real life two people with arrange marriages don't need vamps help to fall in love with each-other.As we always discuss Rani,these small family problems are enough to bring them together and on other side they can show their professional life,not at all necessary for vamp to bring them closer.Sahasra and I look at the background, the paintings, the walls, and what not when witcha is on screen as we can't stand looking at her faceLOLLOL LOL.Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at herROFL

LOLLOLLOL
i understand...

Bade Acche Lagte Hai stands out in that respect as in there is no direct vamp thats creating issues between the leads. their family is enough LOL
i want to see Kunal and Siddhi to fight off their issues together as a couple and REALISE it like normal person does! 

Siddhi is still making an effort.. even yesterday she said, maine jo bhi kiya wo aapke liye... and this Maha Khoosat said whatever i did however i did for Shilpa... right! to aise mai kisi bhi ladki ko uthake boli Khoosat iski shadi kara de to ye karega kya Angry
[/QUOTE]

kunal is trying his best to escape form siddhi

she has started affecting him and he doesnt want himself to start feeling for her

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

How lame n predictable Ek jealousy trak kaafi I want sumthin diff plz LOL[/QUOTE]

This is my first soap so I haven't seen this at all before, so for me it will be new. Plus, sometime the tested and tried formula always works better than trying something newLOLLOL.

-RD--sahasra-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hi

Dont know how this kidnap and Vitcha's tracks are going to proceed but i want Siddhi to be at Kapil's house for a long time for Shilpa's marriage and Kunal should start missing her and realise that  he's in love with her and can't bear her abscence.Smile

that would be perfect

but they is another month left for shilpa shaadi, bef that they can end vineet track and mayve vira marriage will happen too

icing on cake would be witcha exposed infront of kunal bef shilpa shaadi

norzar

-RD--sahasra--Rani

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

<font color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Dont know how this kidnap and Vitcha's tracks are going to proceed but i want Siddhi to be at Kapil's house for a long time for Shilpa's marriage and Kunal should start missing her and realise that he's in love with her and can't bear her abscence.</font></font>Smile

That's wht I want as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

Go to top