Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 119)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45702

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Iamrani

Someone asked If Vik or Seema were mentioned or not - Yes, Kunal said to Dumbo that She will get married to Vik today as planned and she can cry all she wants before marriage ceremony as he doesn't want to see any rona dhona during the ceremony

okay so vira will marry then, poor vik

but its bad if they hide it from vik and seema

they deserve to know all

norzar

Gaurav mentioned that If Dadyji finds out about all this, he will cancel the wedding, but Raj said that he must not find out as his family and Dumbo will be defamed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-tanyashrivastavnorzarTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29663

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

My favorite scene was when Kunal breaks all ties with Dumbo and disowns her by saying from today onward I am not your brother and you are not my sis

mine too mine too ...Dancing

she deserves it 

tu meri behan nahin , mein tera bhai nahin LOL

hope he wont talk to her anymore and she will regret Dancing

Siddhi too shld not talk to her if she loves Kunal and have some brain 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-tanyashrivastav-Raninorzar

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45702

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Originally posted by Iamrani

Someone asked If Vik or Seema was mentioned or not - Yes, Kunal said to Dumbo that She will get married to Vik today as planned as she can cry all she wants before marriage ceremony as he doesn't want to see any rona dhona during the ceremony


Selfishhh kunal LOL ,,but heya rani hows ya?

Hey PoojaSmile back from vacation already? Now I am on vacation and just joining you guys for little bit as I was so excited about today's epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavnorzar

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29663

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
is it only me who is not impressed much by Keerti's cry scenes ...today she was still better ...but yesterday when she was talking to gaurav and crying ...not at all good scene ...

she needs to work more on cry scenes 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-tanyashrivastav-Raninorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Iamrani

Someone asked If Vik or Seema were mentioned or not - Yes, Kunal said to Dumbo that She will get married to Vik today as planned and she can cry all she wants before marriage ceremony as he doesn't want to see any rona dhona during the ceremony

okay so vira will marry then, poor vik

but its bad if they hide it from vik and seema

they deserve to know all

norzar

Gaurav mentioned that If Dadyji finds out about all this, he will cancel the wedding, but Raj said that he must not find out as his family and Dumbo will be defamed

what double standards, even they are hiding na, and there hiding is worse bec seema is they bahu too, she deserves too na

i expected kunal to say they will telll vik all

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Chalo Rohit won our hearts by cursing Wicha ...poor guy was really in love with Raveena LOL

Now Wicha will never ever get Kunal bcz of her Bro's curse ...milna to usse waise bhi nahin tha LOL

Gaurav was wrong but Raj was not ...Siddhi shld have tell them, atleast Kunal  and Siddhi was also at Fault ...Zayada hi Tulsi Parvati ban ne ka shaunk tha 

second time she has hidden the truth frm Kunal saying bcz of some Bhalayi ...i dont get what kinda bhalayi she does by hiding the truth frm Kunal 

hope its the last time 

i agree siddhi was at fault and she should have told the chopras all

but did raj siddhi patch up???????


norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRockstanyashrivastav-RaniTheRowdiest

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head
Joined: 07 February 2007
Posts: 25653

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by rdfan

Originally posted by Iamrani

Someone asked If Vik or Seema was mentioned or not - Yes, Kunal said to Dumbo that She will get married to Vik today as planned as she can cry all she wants before marriage ceremony as he doesn't want to see any rona dhona during the ceremony


Selfishhh kunal LOL ,,but heya rani hows ya?

Hey PoojaSmile back from vacation already? Now I am on vacation and just joining you guys for little bit as I was so excited about today's epi


Naaji still on vacation ,,,just logging in to catch up ,,,,aadat se majboorLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29663

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar


i agree siddhi was at fault and she should have told the chopras all

but did raj siddhi patch up???????


norzar

yes they did 

drama over ...now on monday wedding plus may be , hopefully some cute Sinal scenes Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-tanyashrivastav-Raninorzar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~PNZKSK Picture Gallery~No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 348   Views: 187334

.Tanya. 348 187334 13 April 2013 at 11:00pm by DeepShadow
~PNZKSK Written And Video Archives~

2 3

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 20   Views: 34572

.Tanya. 20 34572 07 February 2013 at 9:24pm by awesumsonia
* PNZKSK Archive Mansion *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 11630

gk_09 8 11630 13 June 2012 at 4:15am by Dew-drop
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: neeme   Replies: 1179   Views: 37740

neeme 1179 37740 20 December 2011 at 10:06am by nancy1996
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: neeme   Replies: 1188   Views: 32169

neeme 1188 32169 06 December 2011 at 11:42am by -RD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index