Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
actually this dumbeena track is helping SiNal to get closer... πŸ˜³ i loved the way kunal said ehhh ab bas bhi karo na... wenever he says ehh, kuch kuch hota hai πŸ˜

Siddhi was stunning.. Kunal too with his suits... In Love  they both looked at each other like this with love.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
i strill cant get over the epi...it was sooo amazing...even words cant describe the sizzling chemistry of sinal...their eye locks...aww...nd even shilpa sensed it nd left them alone ...lol...

nd kunal's aye bas karo na  it was sooo romantic...

even a hug would not hav done this much justice to this scene...as der expressions did...😳 nd i dont hav any complaints today...thanx a tonne cvs...u made our day nd nite...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

actually this dumbeena track is helping SiNal to get closer... πŸ˜³ i loved the way kunal said ehhh ab bas bhi karo na... wenever he says ehh, kuch kuch hota hai πŸ˜

Siddhi was stunning.. Kunal too with his suits... In Love  they both looked at each other like this with love.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜

yup dumbeena track too have favoured sinal

norzar
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

i strill cant get over the epi...it was sooo amazing...even words cant describe the sizzling chemistry of sinal...their eye locks...aww...nd even shilpa sensed it nd left them alone ...lol...

nd kunal's aye bas karo na  it was sooo romantic...

even a hug would not hav done this much justice to this scene...as der expressions did...😳 nd i dont hav any complaints today...thanx a tonne cvs...u made our day nd nite...

hope shilpa shaadi happens soon, so we get another amazing track of siddhi going to stay there and kunal missing her

norzar
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Helo Guys

What an episode Today was πŸ˜ƒ. Sinal seen After long time..for what we all was waiting for.. Lovely silent Conversation between Them☺️... And Kunal was Looking So Handsome naa in Black Court with Light yellow Shirt 😍... Siddhi Make Was boring... Not so happy with That...
But The Thakral seen was...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when He was saying Uss kunal chopra ko choron ga Nae main..I was Saying that Seeda Ja Kunal ka Pas...Paka "chora ga nae" But wo Tuja ...🀣 

Confuse Abt Precap..What raveena Did.. I miss the half Precap

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haila also when Sammy wished new year πŸ˜

faint *
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

faint *

Both Sammy n keerti were looking good
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

faint *

☺️
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

actually the best minnie... coz this time even kunal had feelings in his eyes... πŸ˜ rocking..

yah ...there was understanding, love and everything in the scene 😍 and on the Top Kunal is falling for Siddhi when Siddhi is totally in love with him ...her eyes were saying it Chilla chilla ke ...oye kunu why can't u read her eyes ?...waise to bahut kehte ho tumhari aankhein sab kuch bolti hain πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

yah ...there was understanding, love and everything in the scene 😍 and on the Top Kunal is falling for Siddhi when Siddhi is totally in love with him ...her eyes were saying it Chilla chilla ke ...oye kunu why can't u read her eyes ?...waise to bahut kehte ho tumhari aankhein sab kuch bolti hain πŸ˜†

he can read it minnie.. that's y he excused himself from there in the 1st scene and next scene he couldn't avoid but had to look lovingly at her.. He's falling He's falling in deep love for Siddhi...😳😍