norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

Originally posted by: Iamrani

i agree siddhi was at fault and she should have told the chopras all

but did raj siddhi patch up???????

norzar

Not only patch up, Raj properly apologized to Siddhi about his accusations to her and she also apologized and they hugged at the end, but Gaurav neither apologized not said anything nice to her just left like that. Gaurav wanted Kunal to say bad things to Siddhi also
[/QUOTE]

i am happy raj siddhi patched up, i have always liked they bonding and scenes, 

gaurav just cares about dadayji and i am sure after vira marriage his character will take more weird turns, ie leaviing home with seema/kids

norzar
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Iamrani

i agree siddhi was at fault and she should have told the chopras all

but did raj siddhi patch up???????

norzar

Not only patch up, Raj properly apologized to Siddhi about his accusations to her and she also apologized and they hugged at the end, but Gaurav neither apologized not said anything nice to her just left like that. Gaurav wanted Kunal to say bad things to Siddhi also

Kunal gave a good answer to gaurav! after listening to kunal gaurav was like 🤢😆
Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
tanyashrivastav thumbnail

on this thing i dont agre with kunal...vikram has the right to know thr truth after all its the question of his entire life...they shouldnt hide dis from him...

nd siddhi's reaction ...i guess  maybe next week ek epis mey we ll get to see some better reactions of her wen sinal are alone...lets hope this new year brings loads nd loads of sinal scenes for us...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think chopra r double standard ppl ...they r hiding now , but see the situation , same day is wedding , Barat is about to leave, relatives of both families r there  ...

but if they knew it before , if siddhi wld have tell them before even 2-3 days before if that time they whld have hidden it then we cld call it double standard 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

may b cuz we got to see the half scene mayb monday gv's better view but i found the whole crying scene with raj n gaurav pretty dumb on Siddhi's part
[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so, but while Kunal was defending her, I wanted to see smiling and crying at the same time. I wanted her to smile with tears of joy in her eyes to see how much her huuby defended and supported her. Was kind of disappointed with that scene
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

on this thing i dont agre with kunal...vikram has the right to know thr truth after all its the question of his entire life...they shouldnt hide dis from him...

nd siddhi's reaction ...i guess  maybe next week ek epis mey we ll get to see some better reactions of her wen sinal are alone...lets hope this new year brings loads nd loads of sinal scenes for us...

saare tellysoaps mein yahi hota hai saari asliyat shaadi k baad samne aati hai
norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

agree ...her whole reaction , crying etc during this whole drama was disappointing 

yet to see the episode, but i feel after all accusations and shouting, it takes time to clam down and reacts properly, 

mon we will get clearer picture

norzar
norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

I don't think chopra r double standard ppl ...they r hiding now , but see the situation , same day is wedding , Barat is about to leave, relatives of both families r there  ...

but if they knew it before , if siddhi wld have tell them before even 2-3 days before if that time they whld have hidden it then we cld call it double standard 

but they should atleats tell seema na, they dont have to call of shaadi, but tell seema, seema is related to both families

vik is her brother, she needs to know bec its about his life

and dumbeena isnt marriage material, she has no bharosa, she may even have ema with rohit after vira shaadi

norzar
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok Raveena aka Prerna is better actress than Keetri as of now ( Hope Keerti will improve,  ) ...her reaction etc were on the spot during whole drama ...Keerti is good but not good in cry , serious scenes
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
excatly norzar...maybe in coming episodes we get to see siddhi's reaction the way we want...

nd i am happy dat kunal has broken all her ties wid dumbo...i think the entire family shuld dis...