PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
thanx nidhi...nd kunal was standing all dis while there na while siddhi was saying this...?

@norzar...yeah witcha must hav slapped rohit only to win kunal's heart...but her plan has badly backfired...let the reality dawn on her tab ayega maza...i guess now kunal ll start distancing himself from richa futher owing to her brother's deeds...
hi

Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

thanx nidhi...nd kunal was standing all dis while there na while siddhi was saying this...?

@norzar...yeah witcha must hav slapped rohit only to win kunal's heart...but her plan has badly backfired...let the reality dawn on her tab ayega maza...i guess now kunal ll start distancing himself from richa futher owing to her brother's deeds...

i dont think kunal will distance himself from witcha bec today she did drama again by slapping rohit,
he will continue to think she is his friend and well wisher and will now help her get rid of vineet

but kunal is surely taking steps towards siddhi, even they are slow, we can see the difference in they relationship

today kunal listened to his heart and supported siddhi

norzar

Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

only if Rohit had spoken his curses in front of kunal so that Kunal got to know everything. why did he have to curse her in private!!
damn hell yaar missed d episode discussion my net  problem😭
Ok, for people who want to know who stopped Kunal from Hitting Rohit - It was witcha
Also, people who want to know Siddhi's reaction when Kunal supported her - Siddhi was just looking at him crying. She was not as shocked to hear him defend her as they showed in promo
hi

Originally posted by Kshiti_Kunal

only if Rohit had spoken his curses in front of kunal so that Kunal got to know everything. why did he have to curse her in private!!

they will be lots more drama before witcha is exposed infront of kunal

abhi siddhi has to realise she loves kunal

siddhi will think kunal wants witcha, we may get seema rekha crossing. hahhahahha

witcha will be exposed by vineet

norzar

hello friends.🤗.. i'm still at office😭. Unable to go through the Live update too

Will go home and complete the update.  please bear with me .. Sorry 😒

hi

Originally posted by Iamrani

Ok, for people who want to know who stopped Kunal from Hitting Rohit - It was witcha

it had to be her, it makes sense bec she is his sister, 

even though she is selfish she had to save him and also slap him, so kunal feels taht witcha had not hand in rohit dumbeena thing

norzar
Someone asked If Vik or Seema were mentioned or not - Yes, Kunal said to Dumbo that She will get married to Vik today as planned and she can cry all she wants before marriage ceremony as he doesn't want to see any rona dhona during the ceremony Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago