Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

what promo r u talking about ..

Shabz the one sumone posted where Kunal is supporting Sidhi infront of the family in the raveena fiasco
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

seriously pooja.. even i fear about the promo now.. coz they've let out the secret that kunal is supporting siddhi.. may be there's more to it πŸ˜•πŸ€” aiyoo.. i can't see kunal blasting siddhi again and everything is back to square one..  Hope they don't give such zor ka jhatkas to us πŸ˜­

I know tho i am confident he will stick by her varna fayda hi kya hai ...but who knows i just hope there is no let down factor ...khushi mein na sahi gham mein to dhang k Sinal scene mile
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

kshiti,ab yeh masti environment khatam hogaya,ab tension hi tension hai.so no chance of teasing siddhi in room

Sahu (i hope i can call u that)
i am hopeful and so much so because of the tension. I am sure even if Kunal supports her, Siddhi will still be tensed because everyone accused her and plus the marriage will not go through and that could strain her relationship with one person that supports her - Seema since its her brother's life thats on stake here! 

so Kunal can say or do something like this to relieve the tension and make her smile.. you never know.. πŸ˜³
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†you didnt see the latest promo.gaurav blames siddhi that she knows about rohit-dumbo affair,raj too asks siddhi where did dumbo go.kunal says that siddhi isn't at fault,aap log siddi ki saath de ya na de,mein uski saath hu

where is this promo yaar can someone send me this link
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: snmalik4

I think Ritcha coming to the chopra house and informing Kunal that Siddhi knew about this might Backfire on Witcha... ONLY IF KUNAL APPLIES HIS BRAINS HERE...

Kunal might ask how did you know that Siddhi was aware of this? and if she knew why Witcha is only informing now and not earlier.

For Siddhi's defence seh can speak the truth, she can say she went to Police and a complaint is lodge against Rohit, She will say that Dumbeena stole the CD, also the jewellery scene Kunal will be convinced that it was Dumbeena who made Siddhi fooled.

Kunal applying brains-no way,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nor the cvs apply brain in moulding kunal's character particularly in witcha's matters😑😑
😑
-RD- thumbnail

Kunal applying brains-no way,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nor the cvs apply brain in moulding kunal's character particularly in witcha's matters😑😑
😑

Arre why bother we have brains and we know V has selective intelligence which is in suspend mode when witcha is arndπŸ˜†
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
SinalRocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

come on friends...just one epi we dint get wat we wanted and sab negative ho gaye...chill kuch galat nahin hoga...nd kunal ll supoort siddhi...promo ko leke dont be skeptical...

Thanks for the positive vibe. I really needed that today.
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Arre why bother we have brains and we know V has selective intelligence which is suspend mode when witcha is arndπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

Sahu (i hope i can call u that)you can call me dear😊

i am hopeful and so much so because of the tension. I am sure even if Kunal supports her, Siddhi will still be tensed because everyone accused her and plus the marriage will not go through and that could strain her relationship with one person that supports her - Seema since its her brother's life thats on stake here! 

so Kunal can say or do something like this to relieve the tension and make her smile.. you never know.. πŸ˜³kshiti,wat i mean to say is the next 2 epi in this week and some part of next week will go in kunal hearing witcha crap about dumbo,family confronting siddhi,all searching for dumbo...and only after that we may see sinalscenes,or may be 1/2 scenes when he defends siddhi.Anyways lets see wat cvs planned for usπŸ˜†

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
first time siddhi was looking so beautiful and ekta maiyya destroyed everything! ye episode pehle ya baad mein nahi kar sakte they kya