Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 65

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfurious Shabz πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Haila ...are those fiery emoticons 4 me ...😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

exactly we know kunal will defend siddhi, so nothing else matters

witcha plan will backfire bec siddhi will get kunal support

norzar

yeah dats wat na norzar 

m js waitin for dat episode it wil happen tomorrow i guess

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
hey people...the episode was okay not great coz no sinalscenes as such...nd yeah i did want kunal to put haldi on siddhi's cheeks...but koi baat nahin...there ll be plenty more moments to get romantic/...nd yeah wat we expect we never get but wat we dnt we always...so we should always adopt dat policy...

nd i sooo hate dumbeena...i really want rohit to leave her after marrying her then oly she ll learn...

nd guyz did u all notice ..siddhi was soo reluctant tro ge facial done...but jaise hi dumbeena ne yeh kaha kunal bhaiya ko acha lagega then she agreedπŸ˜†

nd haan witcha ki jitni bhi bakwaas karne hai kare...we already hav an assurance dat kunal will stand by siddhi...so nothing else matters...nd witcha nd her plans can go to hell...they ll anywayz backfire...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

This content was originally posted by: KaneBC

I just wrote in another thread about how I was liking the gradual progress in Sinal's relationship ... blah, blah, blah ... I take it all back. πŸ˜‘

Come on Kunal, we would like to eventuallly see a Sinal baby and that has to start somewhere ...  πŸ˜•

i still think its too early for romance

right now we are seeing slow subtle progress and the pace is good

nothing unrealistic or illogical is being shown

norzar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello All

Can i shoot the Cv's
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

There is a reason people call him Khoosat right? He is so unromantic when it comes to Siddhi😑. He cares for her no doubt, but not romantic with her at all.

agree rani.. he's  khoosat definitely πŸ˜‘ he cares for her... but still his affection towards her should be shown at some time na... atleast they could have made that scene like he gets furious and applies haldi on her and everyone starts laughing, then he realizes what he did and then blushes... arey yaar... sathyanash kardhiya... i know romance will come later , but they should kick start something between them na... and now thanks to dumbeena, even if kunal supports siddhi, there is going to be only problems for the next few days 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

seriously today's episode ws like formality for us to watch as we knw dis is gonna happen 

n after dis r vishwamitra gonna defend menka 

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arsh4life

yeah dats wat na norzar 

m js waitin for dat episode it wil happen tomorrow i guess

yup tmrw and fri episode will be family drama and all blaming siddhi and then kunal standing by her

hope witcha is there when kunal supports siddhi. hahha

norzar
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think i better skip 2day epi ...πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dew-drop

Haila ...are those fiery emoticons 4 me ...😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi shabz... its for dat witcha, rohit and dumbeena πŸ₯±πŸ€’

and siddhi was all ready, y did she have to do facial yaar.. πŸ₯± dumbeena tells if she does, kunal bhaiyya will like and this gal agrees.. ye paagal ho gayi kunal ke liye πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜›