PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Finally we have a Vishwamtra (Bipin) for Menka (Siddhi) as well😳.
Rani you forgot about Anmol(intruderfast),he's also Menka's V.So now its 2V's and 1M🤣
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. he even went to the extent saying that he wished he had a wife like Siddhi.yh Anmol said so. So now we have 2 V for Siddhi darling as well.
[/QUOTE]So Bipin you aren't alone,tumhare saath bhi koi hai😆Fellow V😆
I can't get my forget Kunal's face. Man, Sameer Soni is just so...😍

I'm drooling 😆 
[/QUOTE]

Lo ek aur menka shaeed ho gayee Sameer Soni ke naam😆😆. 

Sahasra - Kya hum teeno (You , Pooja, and I) kam thay jo ek aur gayee kaam se🤣🤣🤣

I can't get my forget Kunal's face. Man, Sameer Soni is just so...😍

I'm drooling 😆 

Sahasra - Kya hum teeno (You , Pooja, and I) kam thay jo ek aur gayee kaam se🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Sahasra said the more the merrier.😆😆

🤣🤣Tanya ki koi galthi nahi hai Rani,Sammy hai hi aisa woh killer looks,expressions,acting,personality what not-koi ladki bach nahi sakti😍.

I wrote about our craziness for Sammy also in my msg to the director😆

[/QUOTE]

No actually I had said that. We are happy to have more and more Menkas in our gang because then Our V won't be running to chudail witcha all the time. From now on you are the 4th Menka.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

No actually I had said that. We are happy to have more and more Menkas in our gang because then Our V won't be running to chudail witcha all the time. From now on you are the 4th Menka.
[/QUOTE]

Oops.😳

See V is messing with my head.🤣
🤣🤣Tanya ki koi galthi nahi hai Rani,Sammy hai hi aisa woh killer looks,expressions,acting,personality what not-koi ladki bach nahi sakti😍.

I wrote about our craziness for Sammy also in my msg to the director😆
[/QUOTE]

Haan woh to hai. Kuch toh hai hamare darling Sameer mein jo doosaro mein nahi. 

Good that you send the FB message to the director. hope he reads it and does something about Kunal's character as he has been pretty oblivious to everything has been going on in his surroundings. He is shown to have absolutely no vigilance. 
Oops.😳

See V is messing with my head.🤣
[/QUOTE]

Not a problem Tanya as long as it's V  who is messing with your head. Good to see his doing his job properly🤣🤣🤣

Can anyone please request Savz to upload Sinal promoting GPA scene from today. If it is ok with her. 

I can't figure out how to PM.😡
Edited by SinalRocks - 12 years ago

Haan woh to hai. Kuch toh hai hamare darling Sameer mein jo doosaro mein nahi. 

Good that you send the FB message to the director. hope he reads it and does something about Kunal's character as he has been pretty oblivious to everything has been going on in his surroundings. He is shown to have absolutely no vigilance. 
I'm not sure if he reads my msg or not(its very lengthy) but just tried from my side.Hope he replies and accepts my friend request.😍

@Tanya post your request in savz videos thread.she'll do it.