Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Hi Neeme,πŸ€—kaha ho tum .not seen in EDT now a days

Missing u alottt sweetoo πŸ€—..But what to do not be able To come much like before..

Try to come soon...BYE ALL
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arsh4life

i guess doubt of menka is cleared

waise u gals r really lucky day by day dere is an increase in number of menkas  of vishwamitraπŸ˜†

me alone😭Rona math,tum bhi original Menka(Siddhi/Keerti) ki vishwamitra ban jao.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

n its ok yaar don't wrry 

take ur tym to read d os i don't mind for dese commentin things 

js u cn even press d like tabs so dat i wil get to knw dat u readYou might have noticed already me n Rani like each n every post and comment in every thread(rani posts comments more than me).Will sure read os this weekend.😊

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Missing u alottt sweetoo πŸ€—..But what to do not be able To come much like before..

Try to come soon...BYE ALL

Aaj kal humare IF timings match nahi horahe hai.Bye Neeme.πŸ€—
-Rani thumbnail

Rani, I m facing Power cutt problem too much..So not be able To come..

i just came here to check forum only...

Story change..Raveena will definately do somthng for her Love..And this richa...She is doing according to our expectations...
It was my hard Feeling that Raveena Will marry to Rohit..This is point of Ekta to move story..only in this way Kunal will attach with Richa For always..
Hope so U guys are enjoying Discussions..
I saw That there are some New members too..WELCOME TO ALL From My Side too..πŸ˜ƒ

Yuck, I wanted Dumbeena to marry Rohit and get tortured by him, but now that you have put it this way that SiNal will be attached to witcha for good, I don't want her to get married to anyone, neither Vik nor Rohit. She should be abandoned by everyone including her family.
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rani, I m facing Power cutt problem too much..So not be able To come..

i just came here to check forum only...

Story change..Raveena will definately do somthng for her Love..And this richa...She is doing according to our expectations...
It was my hard Feeling that Raveena Will marry to Rohit..This is point of Ekta to move story..only in this way Kunal will attach with Richa For always..
Hope so U guys are enjoying Discussions..
I saw That there are some New members too..WELCOME TO ALL From My Side too..πŸ˜ƒ

Hi neeme, thank u😊  I really hope ur problem get solved soon & u can join da discussion again.
I really hate power cut.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

yeh toh hona hi tha. It's going to be all crappy episodes in the next week.I'm still expecting Kunal will support Siddhi by standing up for her when his family is blaming her for Dumbeena's elopement.That would make sense after all sinal convo about siser..y'day Glad I am going on vacation next week. 

Enjoy ur vacation n peep into IF now n then.πŸ˜›
-Rani thumbnail
Okay guys, I am going to grab lunch. feeling hungry now. It's so cold outside that I don't want to go out even to get lunch, but kya kare paapi pet ka sawal hai.Will be back in jiffy. 
-Rani thumbnail

Oh, I don't know about Kunal Supporting Siddhi. It would be nice If he did that, but not confident enough that he would do so though.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Okay guys, I am going to grab lunch. feeling hungry now. It's so cold outside that I don't want to go out even to get lunch, but kya kare paapi pet ka sawal hai.Will be back in jiffy. 

Will wait for you dear.Come soon.πŸ˜›
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Enjoy ur vacation n peep into IF now n then.πŸ˜›

WSS  enjoy ur vacation.

@sahasra  dats da spirit  yaar .  B+ (from No Entry) πŸ˜†