PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Thanxx 4 the LU Sahasra & snmalik ..
chalo its time 4 Vineet to get exposed
more than that witcha should be exposed soon,seems coming epis will be of high drama with revealing of donon sibling pyschos truth-one by siddhi n other by kunal.(or yahan bhi should we expect siddhi doing so in both cases as kunal toh very dumb  in these matters
My favorite was the opening scene. It was just too good Kunal asking Siddhi "what?"
This track was going so nicely and smoothly, why did they have to bring in stupid witcha nd Rohit's tracks😑.

May be CVs want to wrap up their tracks as soon as possible as people are not really caring much for those tracks.
Siddhi is openly talking about love but Khoosat ke kaan me aur dimag me kuch ghusata hi nahi hai! i so wished a gold medalist wasnt that idiot when it came to the matters of heart. 
wo din ab dur nahi jaha vakil sahiba will hold his hand and take him to the bedroom just like the other day Kunal did.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont want any MU between these two duffers because of dumbeena. she is not even worth causing these two troubles!!! πŸ˜‰

and that witcha!!! πŸ˜‘😑 aur wo kya kam thi jo veeneet aagaya? i hope Thakral gets a heart attack and tells these two to get married ASAP!! that way we get rid of Thakku, The witch and her Beast!!!! πŸ˜›
Heya Minnie

@sahasra-Ty for the Lu
Originally posted by Himmi_K

Siddhi is openly talking about love but Khoosat ke kaan me aur dimag me kuch ghusata hi nahi hai! i so wished a gold medalist wasnt that idiot when it came to the matters of heart. 
wo din ab dur nahi jaha vakil sahiba will hold his hand and take him to the bedroom just like the other day Kunal did.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont want any MU between these two duffers because of dumbeena. she is not even worth causing these two troubles!!! πŸ˜‰

and that witcha!!! πŸ˜‘😑 aur wo kya kam thi jo veeneet aagaya? i hope Thakral gets a heart attack and tells these two to get married ASAP!! that way we get rid of Thakku, The witch and her Beast!!!! πŸ˜›

Wahi toh, Siddhi is giving him open invitations and he is not getting themπŸ˜‰. Or may doesn't want to get them. She asked him Y'day If he will ever talk to her nicely and he said NO. What a guy yaar. That's why Siddhi likes him so much because he is playing hard to get he he he

Yeah, Dumbeena and witcha are the sore wounds of this show, ugly and painful to watch. Hope they reveal witcha's truth in one episode and end her story for good. I can't stand looking at her face as she is so ugly (sorry to sound so superficial). 
Originally posted by Iamrani

This track was going so nicely and smoothly, why did they have to bring in stupid witcha nd Rohit's tracks😑.

May be CVs want to wrap up their tracks as soon as possible as people are not really caring much for those tracks.

mayb richa's track can bring Sinal more close 

Originally posted by Himmi_K

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

omggg ur thinkin is  so hilarious

thakku gets heart attack n ask Richa n vineet to get marry πŸ€£

mayb richa's track can bring Sinal more close

[/QUOTE]

May be, but in the process it's really painful to see witcha's face. Hope CVs find some other ways to bring SiNal closer like they did with Shilpa's track.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
I loved the opening scene...siddhi's expressions were soo good. she looked so lost in love...and when kunal caught her even then she wouldnt stop smiling.

Lovely episode...and yes I agree siddhi is not shying away from asking kunal about pyar openly...and her flashbacks are so much better to watch then witcha's.

love this sinal track hope cvs show us more of this.