norzar

can't hope for anythin 

after al its ekta's series

anythin can happen at any tym 

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

okay, i think rohit will tell witcha soon that siddhi knows about her and raveena

witcha will use that next

norzar

sabka loop holes pehle usi ko patha chal jatha hai.😑This dumbeena is getting on my nerves,how long will she take to tell Vikram about her affair.😑
😑
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

sabka loop holes pehle usi ko patha chal jatha hai.😑This dumbeena is getting on my nerves,how long will she take to tell Vikram about her affair.😑
😑

she wont tell i think

he will find out from someone else

even kunal will find out from witcha i think

norzar
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

😑

ekta wil use her fav. nuskha

after marriage vikram wil come to knw bout raveen n rohit affair thingy 

n vikram  wil turn into devdas πŸ˜†

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rdfan

Guess who is here🀣

missing u dear,y'day me n rani were discussing about EDT  not moving even 10pgs after sinalicious epi,Your abscence is definitely felt.πŸ˜”

Did you watch the epi.dont miss the last part.
😍
Himmi_K thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ˜†
never thought i would come out and post... was happy being a silent reader but again.. never thought any other serial would make my heart melt into a puddle either.. so here i go.. my first post for Kunal and Siddhi.. 

i love these guys.. their differences are what make them so endearing. If Siddhi is the quintessential "Acchi Bahu", Kunal is the brooding, sulking man that makes up for all goodness of his partner.. πŸ˜† 
its good thing that both of them have come to appreciate each other and accepted each other's quirks. It could be Kunal's reserved nature and a little rude demeanor or Siddhi's silent back end operations and holding back nature.. 

Siddhi is in love already.. cant blame her. Kunal is a wonderful man. He is willing to change for the woman out of gratitude which soon will turn into love and romance.. Kunal is not quite there yet, thanks to his pyscho ex but i am sure he is not too far.. he just needs one little push and Siddhi i am sure will be more than willing to provide that.. πŸ˜†

i just hope and pray that they find the love they are looking for someplace else when its right there in front of them... 

you gals are doing a fab job at keeping this forum alive and buzzing.. and i am sure its going to only grow from here cause slow and steady wins the race.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

missing u dear,y'day me n rani were discussing about EDT  not moving even 10pgs after sinalicious epi,Your abscence is definitely felt.πŸ˜”

Did you watch the epi.dont miss the last part.
😍

Awww i no i am missing all that pagalpanti as well and  yesterdays epi was so delicious and todays i saw isaw ...the last part ...aap mujhse pyar se baat nahin karenge kabhi ...awww nd sammmyyy😳
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: himali_kokate

πŸ‘πŸ˜†
never thought i would come out and post... was happy being a silent reader but again.. never thought any other serial would make my heart melt into a puddle either.. so here i go.. my first post for Kunal and Siddhi.. 

i love these guys.. their differences are what make them so endearing. If Siddhi is the quintessential "Acchi Bahu", Kunal is the brooding, sulking man that makes up for all goodness of his partner.. πŸ˜† 
its good thing that both of them have come to appreciate each other and accepted each other's quirks. It could be Kunal's reserved nature and a little rude demeanor or Siddhi's silent back end operations and holding back nature.. 

Siddhi is in love already.. cant blame her. Kunal is a wonderful man. He is willing to change for the woman out of gratitude which soon will turn into love and romance.. Kunal is not quite there yet, thanks to his pyscho ex but i am sure he is not too far.. he just needs one little push and Siddhi i am sure will be more than willing to provide that.. πŸ˜†

i just hope and pray that they find the love they are looking for someplace else when its right there in front of them... 

you gals are doing a fab job at keeping this forum alive and buzzing.. and i am sure its going to only grow from here cause slow and steady wins the race.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

himaliiiπŸ€— πŸ€—

thnxxx fr comin out to d forum n makin post on Sinal 

n believe its great feelin to c members comin to dis forum 

n for sure d forum is gonna grow frm dis point n is gonna win

offcourse wd al d members support

luv

Bipin

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: himali_kokate

πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Hi himali, great to read such nice thoughts on the show. You should be more active in this forum as oppose to being silent reader as I can tell you have so much to contribute and share in this forum. Wonderful analysis of SiNal as a pair and their relationshipπŸ‘. Loved it. Hope to see you around here more often.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Himani ...welcum here...and participate more dont just b a silent reader ne more