India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Person Whom You Admire. (Page 6)

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Thanks to samie, rabeea, sania, meghavi, ami babe, and jem didi for mentioning me. I am glad to know i have so many ppl that admire me Hug

Outside IF:

I admire my parents for always being there for me and for the individuals that they are. They always love me not matter what bad things i do. They r the best. I admire them for the qualities that they have instilled in us and that would be the way that i would like to bring my kids Smile

I admire my sister and brother- for always being there for me no matter what. They are always there to listen to my problems no matter if it's 3 AM in the morning. They always love me. I admire them for bringing fun into my life.

I admire my grandparents for the the great and wonderful grandparents they have been for me. There are no words to describe them

I admire my extended family for being the best, caring and loving family in the world.

I admire my teachers and especially my debate coach. This wonderful women is the person behind the girl that i am today. The fun, cheereful, badmaash sai u know was created by her. Before i met her i was just a girl w/ no confidence and scared to open my mouth. I will always be grateful to her in my life.

I admire my freinds-- for always being there for me in the toughest times. For bringing the adventure (sometimes too much adventure   LOL LOL )and the fun they bring into my life. They always have a ear for me. I love u guys Cry Cry Cry

On IF-

Firstly I admire vijay for creating such a wonderful site and for being such a great guy.

I admire all the mods for taking time out of their busy lives to make sure that this forum is run smoothly and for always being helpful

I admire all my didis (anju, ides, jem,rouble, pujas, jas, cute, choco, priyu ) for letting me be their sister. For always making me a laugh, and are always there for me when i am having a bad mood.

I admire all my behnas (bas, manu, rabeea, ami baby, ravu, sania, hinna, fariba, samie, chitti, kk, meghavi, megha_desai,jenny and i have a feeling i forgot some one else Cry Cry ) They always make me laugh, I admire them for being sooooooooooooooooooooo cute and sooooooooooooooo sweeeeet

I admire humm bhaya, for always helping me out w/ techinical problems and for the great guy he is!

I admire jammy for being the great freind he is and for always making me feel btr Smile

I admire giri , for the amazing person he is. He is always there for me no matter what. He is soooo nice, soooooooo sweeeeeeet. I admire him for being the best friend he is Hug

I admire pho bhaya ( There are no words to describe him) I am so grateful that i have a such a wonderful and great bro, just like the bro i have outside IF . Thank u veryyyyyyy much bhaya for making me feel btr when i am not in my best mood. You r simply the best!!! Good luck for ur exams Smile

I admire every single person at IF for being such great and wonderful friends, for always making me laugh and for making IF my second home!!   Smile

This list is not yet final. I will add them ltr on

Edited by sai14 - 01 April 2005 at 5:47am

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisha22

I admire my other sisters and friends: samie, bas, ravu, hinna, JasWink, Girish, phoenix, DeepAnBH, Ms. BB becuz they are all so sweet!Hug

Thumbs UpHugthanx didiSmile

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_luv_shah_rukh

samie fun person to talk to, and u still havent pulled a prank on me!SmileWink

i tried 2 but u didnt fall 4 it but guess wh@ jelly did wh@ a resultSmile

thanx 4 mentionin me

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged

I admire

Vijay = for creating India Forums

Misha= who has sacrificed her dan for me Cry Cry (khushi ke aasoo)

Ritu= Who has helped me out today from the most difficult situation of my life, i am lucky to have a friend like her.

Dolly= for being my first friend.

Samir_soni= for jheloing me

Minnie= the first person whom i called didi.

I want the list to go endless but i guess it will take time. Cry Cry (dukh ke aasoo)

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samie

thanx 4 mentionin me

lol ... samie....i fall for everything...seriously im soo gullible!LOL

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

Originally posted by samie

thanx 4 mentionin me

lol ... samie....i fall for everything...seriously im soo gullible!LOL

LOLLOLLOL

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

I admire (Outside IF): My parents, my family, my friends (jo sara din mujhe tolerate karte haiWink)

In IF:

All my sisters, the didis: Anju didi, Smisha didi, Sree di (mere sreedeviWink), Hardy, Sonya AuntWink, Ritu di

the little ones: Manjot pazi, misha, Jem, Ravu, Jazmine, Alvi, chinti, sarah, Saini, Bas, Meghavi,KK, Megha (i am forgetting some one...ok if i remember .....i will edit).

My twin sis cutereems and my brother Sajid.

How can i forget jammy who is always there to hear my frustrations.

And last but not the least Vijay, the creator of this wonderful place where I have got so many friends.Smile

Edited by chocolate - 01 April 2005 at 6:56am
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged
choco didi Thank u Hug

Go to top