India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Person Whom You Admire. (Page 2)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

abhi fursat se maine apni list baneye hai.

Allah: I admire Allah for making me and giving me this beautiful life.Smile

My parents: For bring me into life and for everythuing that they have been doing for me.Tongue

My Bro and cuzs: For sharing with me the most special moments in life.Big smile

Vijay: For creating I-F, my secong home and I-F.in, my third homeLOL

All of my sis on I-F(anju, sai, rifhat, bas, jem, manjot, priya, sonya, and sooo many more......) FOr making I-F sooo special for me and making ME their sisWink

All of my bros on I-F(vijay, sunny, ahmed, phoenix, giri, jammy.....): For maiking me their LITTLE sis and for giving me all of those pleasurable moments in life that my bro doesn't giveLOL

Ahmed: Specially him because he tolerated all of my teasingLOL

Sunny: Specially him also, for making my sig img thingLOL

All of the updaters: For taking their valuable time and writing tremendous updates with such passion. Hats off to you coolbiesBig smile

To all of the "Funny" people of I-F(ides, munizaa, qb, jp): Thanks for all of the humor you add to I-F family and you guys are just awesome.LOL

Sonya di and samie: For mentioning me. SOnya, do you really thing I am funny?LOL Samie, thanks a bunch!Embarrassed LOL

To all of the actors and actresses that act in my fav serials: I know this is stupid but still. From armaan in jjkn to jayshree bua(mss mirchi) from ymlh. You guys to a splendid jobClap

and I admire the person actualy reading my bakwaas. THANKSLOLBig smile

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 31 March 2005 at 3:04pm

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
lol rabs its not bakwaas
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Sonya di and samie: For mentioning me. SOnya, do you really thing I am funny?LOL Samie, thanks a bunch!Embarrassed LOL

ur welcomeLOL

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

I admire many people......

I admire my dad... For being so respectful and caring towards almost everyone... and especially to elders.... and for truly loving everyone soo much.SmileEmbarrassed

I admire my mom... For never wanting to hurt anyone.... Who takes almost all the tension of others up on her shoulders.... and is about the nicest person you can meet in your life.Embarrassed

I admire my younger sister... Who got almost all my mother's traits in her.... and she's just too wonderful and kind to almost everyone.SmileEmbarrassed

Now on I-F...

I admire Ashu Didii... Because she's always sweeet and caring.... and she's just tooo loving to everyone... and can almost NEVER be seen in a bad mood... sweeet as sugar dii!Hug

I admire Ravuu Didii... She is ALWAYS cheery .... and can always cheer anyone up with her sweeet, cheery, excited, and HAPPY, PAPPY moood! Big smileBig smileHug

I admire Jas Dii.... Because she's tooo sweet and too coool! Cool ...And because I'm too INNOCENT... She's supposed to protect me from the evil of the world.... or LOL... from the evil of the internet! Big smileLOLHug

I admire Giri Bhaiyya... For always being soo nice and kind to everyone.... He would never leave anyone out in anything... And would never want to hurt anyone also... Right Bhai?WinkTongueHug

I admire Pho Bhaiyya... For ALWAYS being soo caring and sweet to everyone... And who has a graet taste for music.... I bet he can cheer anyone up with his wonderful songs... TongueAND who has a LOT of work right now and needs to PASS.... and for that... He's not going to be on I-F that much at all... Soo a CLAP for him for putting WORK before the ever soo addictive I-F...Hug

I admire Hinnu Didii... For being soo close to me... and always being sooo sweet to everyone everywhere!! ...She never let's anyone down on anything... is just tooo caring.SmileEmbarrassedHug

I'm sorrry... I can't type any loonger.. My hands are fallling off... Sooo...

I admire Bas Di, Sai Di, Swati Di, Deli Di, Tanu Di, Cutie Di, Kulfi Di..(Princess).., Sonya Di, Megha Di, Jas Di, Rifhat Di, Amna Di, Naina Di, Priya, Tas, Jenny, Fariba, Chanduu, and EVERYONE else whose names I can't remember right now because my brain has stopped working... I admire alll of youu for being sooo sweet... and sooo kind and wonderful to everyone! ...You guys are simply the BEST!Hug

AND I admire allll of India Forums and ALL in India Forums for being the BEST and GREATEST! Hug

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Hugoyyesony

my awesome  sis

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hi i have a long list will post it tomorow!Big smile
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Saniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hug

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
hey ravs where u been??????????????????????

Go to top