India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

4EVER FLASHBACK,JANDA MAGIC,& THE SS SHOW

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Hellowww..here we gooo..so, I had read Buffie's update earlier this AM & now, after watching the episode & reading Tabu's post, I totallie agree w.the fact that Vedika will in fact, be Aryan's. Yay.

1) FOREVER FLASHBACK: Mother of G-d, I understand that they had to show us the back story about how Vidhi & Vedika have anything to do w.our famed GM gang, but did it REALLIEEE need to be 84.2 % of the episode!? I don't know about you guys, but I personallie had no desire to know every single thing about the random Goa trip. I'm pretty sure my life would have gone on had I not had to hear that SS needed a drink..a strong one..a lady one..a cocktail. How many ways can you ask a bartender for a drink? Dead And I heart my Dimpie, you all know I do, but whattt the heck happened to his dancing talent that was so evident on Nach Baliye!? The man looked like an escaped in-house hospital patient having seizures on the dance floor! Either that or one of those tiny rubber bouncie balls that you get for 25 cents from a grocery store..boingie, boingie, boingie! Confused LOL

2) JandA MAGIC: I'll leave the best for last. LOL Evil Smile

3) THE SS SHOW: Okie, so I absolutelie understand that with Shrieky's entry into the show, they obviously need to show her past & what her point is in the storyline, but come on mannn!!! I watch JJKN for the original cast..(Minnie, I don't mean this to be negative..hopefullie, it's taken the right way). If I wanted to watch SS on my television, I'd subscribe to Star Plus & watch Kyunki or I would've watched Kkusum when it was on. Bottom line is..I don't WANT to see her on my teewee..I want to see Wallie & Bebe & Billster & Homie G. & JandA. Today's show was TOTALLIE Vidhi Jaissi Koi Nahin save for ONE TEENIE TINIE MINISCULE JandA scene & I sincerely hope that this is not going to be the case until the end of SS's track. Ouch 

4) So, I'm obviouslie upset that the powers that be teased us with that JandA scene from Thursday's preview..it was nowhere to be found..the reasons for which, no one knows. But this isn't the first time either..as other members have mentioned, there have been other times that they show us something in the preview & manage to remove it during the aired episode. And it's alwaysss a JandA scene! Cry 

5) I dunno why they keep using weird hints when in conversation about Bebe. They BETTER not be planning to kill her off or make her sick or something..I will TOTALLIE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY stop watching then..this show NEEDS Bebe & the rest of the Wallys..Ouch

6) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Not a fan of the blue tube & the blue eyeshadow needs to be easeddddddddddddddd up on!!! I felt seasick looking @ it! Similarly, the tied-back hairdo..NOT so queet..it gives for an eggie shaped head..trust me, it happens to me too. Confused My poor head. Lol..anyway, I must admit, however, that her nails & blue earrings were purtie. SEE! I can be nice! Embarrassed

7) So, as Shrieky has mentioned, she has cancer..judging by her headaches, seems to be yet another brain tumor on the show..looks like she'll be joining poor Purab in the Jassi Jannat..just HOW SOON is the question. Sureee, she says "mere paas bahut kam waqt hai"..but who else remembers Pinstriped Pops & his D.Wally Deadline??? That dude took monthsss to die!!! Angry Arghhh..why do I have the terrible feeling that this is going to be yet another death we'll have to wait forever for (I mean that in the niceeest way possible) just like Motor Mouth & his daddie dearest!? Ouch Pinch

8) My font color is in honor of Maaarvelous Maddy's shirt in Goa. He looked so prettieee! LOL Wink

9) The discotheque that they showed as being in Goa was the same one where Mindless A. Seth almost caught my Dimpie @ when the Nerdie Wallie saved him. Awww..remember those episodes..they were like crawling around on the ground..hehe..Big smile LOL

10) NOBS (CC) NOTE: WHATTT were they thinking giving my Dimples & Hottie Vinay those shurts!? Number one, they were pink. NOT a problem..but they had flowers on them! MIGHT HAVE BEEN okay..but then there were TWO!?!? Ahhh..it's like watching two grown men wearing something that would mostly onlie look good on Stitch from Lilo & Stitch or perhaps a Hawaiian surfer..& not EVEN then. Thumbs Down

11) I would like to give an award tonight to the person behind cutting my Dimples' hair. HALLELUJAH! We owe you SO much, whoever you are! Dimps' strands of hair used to look like how I did when I was studying for my SAT's, MCAT's, & college exams! Thank you, O Heavenlie Haircutter..Blessed Barber..Savior Stylist!!! You saved us, & our hottie man too. Clap Next order of business..finding the Divine Dyer & Celestial Colorist! Come on, Dimpie, onlie one more step until you reach your old cult status..didn't you hear? BLACK is the new black! LOLThumbs Up

12) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Orange hair..still not cute..especiallie when you match it to your outfit. Confused

13) Going back to those hideous flowery messes that they call shurts..since WHEN do Mindless A. Senior & Dimples wear the same clothes? And since WHEN does Mindless A. Senior EVERRR give Dimpie the "thumbs up Thumbs Up" sign? Let's @ least ATTEMPT for a more feasible storyline here, folks! Ermm

14) Quick thing: How did Shrieky know that Dimpie's name was "Armaan" when she was talking to Maddy by the bar?  Did I miss something or is she all of a sudden Visionary Vidhi? Question

15) I STILL am in lowe w.Chinky Jaiswal..the moment she speaks, I reallie just want to eat her for dinner..but breakfast, lunch, or brunch will do as well! Embarrassed Hug

16) When Shrieks was explaining her storie to Squirrel Head's (Father Rods) sister (lol, okie, I dunno..but I personallie see a resemblance..& I don't just mean the "My child" & the cross around her neck..WinkLOL), WHY would she speak that way around her little child? Who speaks of their own death around their little babie??? Dead

17) Was SS drugged? If she was solely drunk, she wouldn't be so SLEEPIE..@ if she was, she wouldn't be asking why, she'd just pass out. If she was drugged, that would reallieee be wrong & I'd have to change my mind about Mindless A. Senior..although I reallie don't think that even HE would do that. Shocked

18) IOTE of the evening goes to me who sat there grinning like a loserish fool during the ONE JandA scene that lasted 0.2135 seconds..seriouslie guya & gurls..I need to go out & find myself a boyfriend or get myself a LIFE!!! LOL Wink

19) NOBS (CC) Award goes to my Dimples' suit w.the red tie & Wallie's red/beige sari. I'm a fan of both. I'm also a fan of Mona's rapidly thinning arms. Yay. Clap

20) As for the preview, Shrieky never told Wallie her name that day on the road. She simply told her that Chinky's name was Vedika b.c Wallie asked. Duhr. Confused Anddd..irony of ironies, there is finallie someone w.enough guts, one way or another, to tell Shrieks that she is Dimpie's wife..heehee..it's the tinieee gossipmonger in me coming out again (I've named that part of me Bobert)..Bobert STILL can't help but watch the MaSS chemistry to look for something unusual. Tongue BUTTT, IFFFFFFFF (IF IF IF) the rumors & such are true, then I will state once again, that they're both AWESOME actresses..b.c my true feelings would just shineee on through! Wink

21) NOBS (CC) NOTE: I sincerely hope they change Mona's hair soon..she deserves another hairdo just as much as Maddy does..& he gets so MANY!!! LOL The look she had during that Goa hospital scene w.the loose waves & the side bangs/part was sooo hott..I mentioned it to the hairdresser when I had gone for the Roma thing..I want them to bring that backkk! Mona's hair looked awesome then. Thumbs Up

22) JandA MAGIC: EMMY Award of the evening goes to JandA..aka MandA. Their one scene was short & sweet but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so queet!!! Reallie, it seems to me that their chemistry is exuding more & more naturallie & "hardcore", if you will, every day. I personallie think Mona was @ her romantic best today..in the cute way..if people didn't know any better, I'm sureee they would just assume that they were together in real life. And I think that both of their strengths lie in their eyes..look @ the way they look @ one another, acting or not, who cares..the bottom line is that their eyes are sooo involved in one another's during a scene that you can't help but want to root for the JandA team! If you watch the episode again, watch Mona's eyes..expressive beyond belief! Yay for them. Clap

That's all for tonight guys..see you tomorrowww..& Jyoti and Meena, thanks for your PMs! You gurls make me *BLUSHHH* Embarrassed..lol..LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
lmaooo i thought i was the only one to pick up on the father
rod. woman..hahahaha Tongue
*sunyah Senior Member
*sunyah
*sunyah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
oh my many good point made through out... many that i was actually thinking about during the show. thx for bringing them up Clap

--
Saniya
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

Hellowww..here we gooo..so, I had read Buffie's update earlier this AM & now, after watching the episode & reading Tabu's post, I totallie agree w.the fact that Vedika will in fact, be Aryan's. Yay. yup...yay!!!Big smile

1) FOREVER FLASHBACK: Mother of G-d, I understand that they had to show us the back story about how Vidhi & Vedika have anything to do w.our famed GM gang, but did it REALLIEEE need to be 84.2 % of the episode!? I don't know about you guys, but I personallie had no desire to know every single thing about the random Goa trip. I'm pretty sure my life would have gone on had I not had to hear that SS needed a drink..a strong one..a lady one..a cocktail. How many ways can you ask a bartender for a drink? Dead And I heart my Dimpie, you all know I do, but whattt the heck happened to his dancing talent that was so evident on Nach Baliye!? so true, i said the same thing while watchin the epi...he looked like a weirdoConfused The man looked like an escaped in-house hospital patient having seizures on the dance floor! lmaooooo!!!!!!!LOL...yup he did!!! LOLEither that or one of those tiny rubber bouncie balls that you get for 25 cents from a grocery store..boingie, boingie, boingie! Confused LOL 

5) I dunno why they keep using weird hints when in conversation about Bebe. They BETTER not be planning to kill her off or make her sick or something..I will TOTALLIE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY stop watching then..this show NEEDS Bebe & the rest of the Wallys..Ouch i agree! bebe cannot be out of the show ever!!!Ouch

11) I would like to give an award tonight to the person behind cutting my Dimples' hair. HALLELUJAH! We owe you SO much, whoever you are! Dimps' strands of hair used to look like how I did when I was studying for my SAT's, MCAT's, & college exams! Thank you, O Heavenlie Haircutter..Blessed Barber..Savior Stylist!!! You saved us, & our hottie man too. Clap thats me, Neetu, right priya?Tongue Next order of business..finding the Divine Dyer & Celestial Colorist! Come on, Dimpie, onlie one more step until you reach your old cult status..didn't you hear? BLACK is the new black! LOLThumbs Up thats what im gonna do next.TongueWinkLOL

thanks for the excellent review for this episode, Sid!Smile

Edited by sweet_kp - 27 March 2006 at 9:46pm
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

Hellowww..here we gooo..so, I had read Buffie's update earlier this AM & now, after watching the episode & reading Tabu's post, I totallie agree w.the fact that Vedika will in fact, be Aryan's. Yay.

1) FOREVER FLASHBACK: Mother of G-d, I understand that they had to show us the back story about how Vidhi & Vedika have anything to do w.our famed GM gang, but did it REALLIEEE need to be 84.2 % of the episode!? I don't know about you guys, but I personallie had no desire to know every single thing about the random Goa trip. I'm pretty sure my life would have gone on had I not had to hear that SS needed a drink..a strong one..a lady one..a cocktail. How many ways can you ask a bartender for a drink? Dead  Hahahaha!!!  I KNOWWWW!!! And I heart my Dimpie, you all know I do, but whattt the heck happened to his dancing talent that was so evident on Nach Baliye!? The man looked like an escaped in-house hospital patient having seizures on the dance floor! Either that or one of those tiny rubber bouncie balls that you get for 25 cents from a grocery store..boingie, boingie, boingie!Confused LOL Hahahahaha!!!  To me, it looked like he was on a pogo-stick !!..just wouldn't stop bouncing up and down!...and let's not forget his cheesy one-liner that SS was blushing away to glory to!..."Hi I think you're really prettyBig smileBig smileBig smile"...waves his hand in a girly way and bops his way to the bar!ConfusedLOL  I just burst into laughter cuz it looked so lame lol!! 

2) JandA MAGIC: I'll leave the best for last. LOL Evil Smile

3) THE SS SHOW: Okie, so I absolutelie understand that with Shrieky's entry into the show, they obviously need to show her past & what her point is in the storyline, but come on mannn!!! I watch JJKN for the original cast..(Minnie, I don't mean this to be negative..hopefullie, it's taken the right way). If I wanted to watch SS on my television, I'd subscribe to Star Plus & watch Kyunki or I would've watched Kkusum when it was on. Bottom line is..I don't WANT to see her on my teewee..I want to see Wallie & Bebe & Billster & Homie G. & JandA. Today's show was TOTALLIE Vidhi Jaissi Koi Nahin save for ONE TEENIE TINIE MINISCULE JandA scene & I sincerely hope that this is not going to be the case until the end of SS's track. Ouch 

4) So, I'm obviouslie upset that the powers that be teased us with that JandA scene from Thursday's preview..it was nowhere to be found..the reasons for which, no one knows. But this isn't the first time either..as other members have mentioned, there have been other times that they show us something in the preview & manage to remove it during the aired episode. And it's alwaysss a JandA scene! Cry  *SIIIIIGH* Ouch

5) I dunno why they keep using weird hints when in conversation about Bebe. They BETTER not be planning to kill her off or make her sick or something..I will TOTALLIE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY stop watching then..this show NEEDS Bebe & the rest of the Wallys..Ouch  Their Bebe hints are freaking me out man!  They mention Bebe and immediately I'm thinking of my naniOuch...she BETTER be ok!!Angry

6) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Not a fan of the blue tube & the blue eyeshadow needs to be easeddddddddddddddd up on!!! I felt seasick looking @ it! Similarly, the tied-back hairdo..NOT so queet..it gives for an eggie shaped head..trust me, it happens to me too. Confused My poor head. Lol..anyway, I must admit, however, that her nails & blue earrings were purtie. SEE! I can be nice! Embarrassed

7) So, as Shrieky has mentioned, she has cancer..judging by her headaches, seems to be yet another brain tumor on the show..looks like she'll be joining poor Purab in the Jassi Jannat..just HOW SOON is the question. Sureee, she says "mere paas bahut kam waqt hai"..but who else remembers Pinstriped Pops & his D.Wally Deadline??? That dude took monthsss to die!!! Angry Arghhh..why do I have the terrible feeling that this is going to be yet another death we'll have to wait forever for (I mean that in the niceeest way possible) just like Motor Mouth & his daddie dearest!? Ouch Pinch Hahahahahaha!!!  And the countdown BEGINNNSSS!!!WinkLOL

8) My font color is in honor of Maaarvelous Maddy's shirt in Goa. He looked so prettieee! LOL Wink  Hahahahaha!!!  His shirt was too funny!LOL

9) The discotheque that they showed as being in Goa was the same one where Mindless A. Seth almost caught my Dimpie @ when the Nerdie Wallie saved him. Awww..remember those episodes..they were like crawling around on the ground..hehe..Big smile LOL  Bechari Jassi broke her fore-arm then while knocking down Armaan to the ground to save him from Molly's eyes!  Ahhhh...good times good times!EmbarrassedLOL

10) NOBS (CC) NOTE: WHATTT were they thinking giving my Dimples & Hottie Vinay those shurts!?  Me was wondering the SAAAAAME thing!!Confused Number one, they were pink. NOT a problem..but they had flowers on them! MIGHT HAVE BEEN okay..but then there were TWO!?!? Ahhh..it's like watching two grown men wearing something that would mostly onlie look good on Stitch from Lilo & Stitch or perhaps a Hawaiian surfer..& not EVEN then. Thumbs Down  OMGGGG....Lilo & Stitch??  LOL

11) I would like to give an award tonight to the person behind cutting my Dimples' hair. HALLELUJAH! We owe you SO much, whoever you are! Dimps' strands of hair used to look like how I did when I was studying for my SAT's, MCAT's, & college exams! Thank you, O Heavenlie Haircutter..Blessed Barber..Savior Stylist!!! You saved us, & our hottie man too. Clap Next order of business..finding the Divine Dyer & Celestial Colorist! Come on, Dimpie, onlie one more step until you reach your old cult status..didn't you hear? BLACK is the new black! LOLThumbs Up

12) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Orange hair..still not cute..especiallie when you match it to your outfit. Confused

13) Going back to those hideous flowery messes that they call shurts..since WHEN do Mindless A. Senior & Dimples wear the same clothes? And since WHEN does Mindless A. Senior EVERRR give Dimpie the "thumbs up Thumbs Up" sign? Let's @ least ATTEMPT for a more feasible storyline here, folks! Ermm

14) Quick thing: How did Shrieky know that Dimpie's name was "Armaan" when she was talking to Maddy by the bar?  Did I miss something or is she all of a sudden Visionary Vidhi? Question

15) I STILL am in lowe w.Chinky Jaiswal..the moment she speaks, I reallie just want to eat her for dinner..but breakfast, lunch, or brunch will do as well! Embarrassed Hug

16) When Shrieks was explaining her storie to Squirrel Head's (Father Rods) sister (lol, okie, I dunno..but I personallie see a resemblance..& I don't just mean the "My child" & the cross around her neck..WinkLOL), WHY would she speak that way around her little child? Who speaks of their own death around their little babie??? Dead

17) Was SS drugged? If she was solely drunk, she wouldn't be so SLEEPIE..@ if she was, she wouldn't be asking why, she'd just pass out. If she was drugged, that would reallieee be wrong & I'd have to change my mind about Mindless A. Senior..although I reallie don't think that even HE would do that. Shocked

18) IOTE of the evening goes to me who sat there grinning like a loserish fool during the ONE JandA scene that lasted 0.2135 seconds..seriouslie guys & gurls..I need to go out & find myself a boyfriend or get myself a LIFE!!! LOL Wink

19) NOBS (CC) Award goes to my Dimples' suit w.the red tie & Wallie's red/beige sari. I'm a fan of both. I'm also a fan of Mona's rapidly thinning arms. Yay. Clap  Awww Go Mona!  I loved her saris too!

20) As for the preview, Shrieky never told Wallie her name that day on the road. She simply told her that Chinky's name was Vedika b.c Wallie asked. Duhr. Confused Anddd..irony of ironies, there is finallie someone w.enough guts, one way or another, to tell Shrieks that she is Dimpie's wife..heehee..it's the tinieee gossipmonger in me coming out again (I've named that part of me Bobert)..Bobert STILL can't help but watch the MaSS chemistry to look for something unusual. Tongue BUTTT, IFFFFFFFF (IF IF IF) the rumors & such are true, then I will state once again, that they're both AWESOME actresses..b.c my true feelings would just shineee on through! Wink

21) NOBS (CC) NOTE: I sincerely hope they change Mona's hair soon..she deserves another hairdo just as much as Maddy does..& he gets so MANY!!! LOL The look she had during that Goa hospital scene w.the loose waves & the side bangs/part was sooo hott..I mentioned it to the hairdresser when I had gone for the Roma thing..I want them to bring that backkk! Mona's hair looked awesome then. Thumbs Up

22) JandA MAGIC: EMMY Award of the evening goes to JandA..aka MandA. Their one scene was short & sweet but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so queet!!! Reallie, it seems to me that their chemistry is exuding more & more naturallie & "hardcore", if you will, every day. I personallie think Mona was @ her romantic best today..in the cute way..if people didn't know any better, I'm sureee they would just assume that they were together in real life. And I think that both of their strengths lie in their eyes..look @ the way they look @ one another, acting or not, who cares..the bottom line is that their eyes are sooo involved in one another's during a scene that you can't help but want to root for the JandA team! If you watch the episode again, watch Mona's eyes..expressive beyond belief! Yay for them. Clap  I agree!  I kept staring at that scene and watching it over and overrrr again!!  It's too good for a one-time only!  And yeah, the first time I saw the epi....Mona's eyes!....they speak wonders man!...I actually just started focusing on her expressions after a while lol!...and Apu as well!...too real!!Clap

That's all for tonight guys..see you tomorrowww..& Jyoti and Meena, thanks for your PMs! You gurls make me *BLUSHHH* Embarrassed..lol..LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Thanks for the commentary Di!!!  It rocked !!!  I still can't stop laughing about the way Apu was dancing!LOLLOLLOL  It was cute cuz he looked kinda bholu, and then not so cute cuz after him being on NB, we were expecting more lol!WinkLOL

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
LOL Thanx lowes..& Aabs..HEEHEEHEE..I'm now thinking of my Dimpie waving & bopping w.that li'l head cocking thing that he always does w.that partially dimpled smile..AND I AM LAUGHING LIKE A RETARDDD!!! LOL LOL LOL OMGGG..awww..my poor babieee! Cry LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged
siddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
sorry i m screamin now
my god ur avataar
what have u done
u look far more prettier than any of the actresses on any show or film
i once again say u have got terrific features

me goin crazy again heheheee

and wow ur commentaries r back wonderful always
well it was obvious isnt it that with armaan and aryan both wearing same shirts there wud be confusion in mind of vidhi.

armaan kind of looked cute with choco boy looks as deepa wud say
and bebe hint is makin me worried too
hope they dont plan to knock off bebe

we need bebe for janda kid like ila said

two things r possible
vedika is aryan child as vidhi is confused who was she with that night
or aryan planted vidhi to create one more trbl for janda

but me thinks first possibility
vedika is aryan beti and vidhi is dying but she wud know the truth that it was aryan she was with and not armaan goin by the promo that was showed some time bck

u know what once i realised aryan cud be vedika pop i burst out laughing thinkin of all the tamasha that happend on the forum and my hubby asked me what happened
and i tld him vedika is aryan daughter and poor thing was so confused and he said who is vedika now and who is vidhi and why is apoorva wife doin on the show
heheee

thanks for ur commentaries
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
SIDD!!!

I missed you SO much. and your comentry!! I know I hv been away for long after u started coming regularly again, so if you are wondering who exactly keteki was -

me gives a lil hint-

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... "

Tongue

Edited by ketaki_ry - 28 March 2006 at 2:22am

Go to top