Picture of the day.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

LMFAO πŸ€£ LOL that cat mouse avi is hilarious! Cant we see that in the show please CVS πŸ˜†

Me too Me too
Originally posted by sbk2

Somzy πŸ€—

Me likey your quirky sense of humor πŸ˜ƒ
Funny post my Dear πŸ˜†

Hi Aisha!

I agree with you..especially the part in bold! Khushi was acting like she was spurned and rejected by her fiance...at least Anjali seems to think that way.πŸ˜•

Khushi's reaction was totally not right.Like Sathya said in her post,Payal had the right emotion of betrayal and disgust looking at him.
Originally posted by asha...

Hey Shewta... I agree with you about Anjali ...for some odd reason she did think that ^^^ , and Khushi only had to say that  ''I broke the engagement, because he wasn't  the guy who me and my family thought he was'' ..more than enough hint that the ex fiancee wasn't a good person 

Yup She had the opportunity to say "I broke the alliance cos he hid the fact that he was already married"..Am sure Anjali wouldn't have put 2 and 2 together anyways..
Originally posted by Infofan

Love your quirky sense of humor and look forward to your posts everyday Somzz.πŸ˜†

CVs need a excuse to make Khushi and her family look guilty, create some drama so Khushi did not say she broke the engagement. I am just annoyed about that. And dont get me started on bua, anjali and the Gupta women!! This week's episodes made me really grumpyπŸ˜†

But your posts cheer me up.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oie Thank you!! Am blushing..☺️
Ok even if they didn't tell that it was Shyam who duped them.How can Snake say he was forced into engagement ? Didn't Anjali see Babuji with shyam in temple. Didn't the family see Babuji's reaction to Anjali? Oh Shashi babu ,u are so underrated!!! 
What money does Shyam have to label Khushi as Gold digger? Pah... irritating..

But today Barun and Abhaas looked good in nehru suit and Sherwani...

ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!🀣awesome post!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by somzz007

Yes for us viewers who has gone through the shyam fiasco think they look guilty ..So the Dimwits Raizada will definitely think so.!! How will Payash get married after all this?

My brain goes blank at this point...I can't see Payash marriage happening in a logical way if the Raizada blame the Guptas...but when have the cvs used logic. Unless marriage takes place first πŸ˜•

Originally posted by somzz007

Ok even if they didn't tell that it was Shyam who duped them.How can Snake say he was forced into engagement ? Didn't Anjali see Babuji with shyam in temple. Didn't the family see Babuji's reaction to Anjali? Oh Shashi babu ,u are so underrated!!! 
What money does Shyam have to label Khushi as Gold digger? Pah... irritating..

But today Barun and Abhaas looked good in nehru suit and Sherwani...

She didn't remember Bauji when she went to the Gupta's house for Payal's rishta...it was like she had never seen him πŸ˜² ...the cvs tend to give these characters partial amnesia
Somy once again πŸ€£ post πŸ€£
Babuji is bery bery handsome I say 

His thought process:

OMG ! Dimwit Gupta ladies and Doughnut Raizada ladies together in the same house ? Thank you Devi Mayya, I am safe and sane as long as I am in this wheel chair !
Somzy,

Abhaas looked very good in that sherwani! He's a good looking guy.

And Barun...goes without saying, he looked totally dashing πŸ˜³

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago