India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Special thanks

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

I cannot believe tht GHSP has ended!Cry Its very sad. I dnt know what I will do nw! GHSP was the best n Maaneet rock! I dnt understand y it had to end so soon. Pavitra Rishta on Zee has been on for so long! (No offence to PR fans) GHSP was different from all other shows! It was and will always be a special and rocking show!

Firstly a special thanks to DD & GC that made Maaneet so popular and a household name. GC n DD r phenomenal actors!Smile Without dem there wld have no Maaneet magic! Dey defn made da show to wat it is! Thanks to GHSP team for creating a fabulous show! (I hate u atm 4 ending GHSP) Clap

Let me share how I got hooked onto dis show!

I am from South Africa and we have no Star One so no GHSP! I got hooked on too GHSP wen I went to UK for a holiday! Just one scene was all it took, lol. It was the scene where Maan was looking at Geet who was in the garden drying her hair and the gardener was going to give Geet a rose bt Geet saw Maan n refused. On my return to SA, I read all written updates tht I cld find and watched the videos on you tube. I even finished the 1 gig internet. I was officially a Maaneetian!

From den onwards, I was obsessed with this show. Wink

I would like to thank u all for everything! I have made so many friends on this forum! Although we may nt be close n may nt know each personally, we have become good friends cos of GHSP. We bonded cos of GHSP!

Thanks to the fflg ppl :

Armu4eva (Tanu) - for the wonderful detailed updates! U always updated very quickly! Appreciate all ur tym n efforts! As I dnt have Star One n cld nt always watch the videos asap I relied on the written updates! I made sure to read the updates everyday! Ur updates were like watching the show! Hug

Evasumi - for ur superb detailed updates n analysis! Clap

Shinus - for the HD videos & pics of the promos, SBB & SBS updates! Star

Md410 - for the awesum updates! Tongue

Bobby13rocks - all da marvelous pics of the every episodes! For me, u cld nt watch the show, these pics were appreciated! Star

Roshni - for all the inside info and scenes of the day! Clap

Bubblygal - for the lovely vms Clap

Dewdropred - for the predictions and analysis of the promos.Star For always seeing the something positive  in the promos. Clap

Maaneetfanatic - for the Geet DVD post! I want GHSP nw! Please. Cry

I would also lyk to thanks all the FF/SS/OS writers.Clap U are all so talented and creative.Star I always look forward to the updates! May b u r all shld send some stuff to GHSP producers! Thanks 4 da marvelous FF/SS/OS. U all write beautifully! U r all so dedicated. Appreciate the pms, time n efforts! Please do continue with all ur FF/SS/OS. Ur FF/SS/OS will keep me going! Hope u continue writing n nt stop cos GHSP has ended.  I have listed below all my contacts on my buddy list, hope I included all of u! Please 4give if I did nt! Love u all! Heart Hug

Aarthi, Aashluvsmaan, Akritiisri1111, Angelkiss, Angelic_mishty, AnjanaYYZ, Ankita_88, Ansah, Anshra, Asha2010, Ashley Devlin, bangalores (bindu), beautiful_life, bharkha, bluedreams2953, bubbygal1711, choti, CIDMaaneetnaksh, crazedfan19, curtiepie9512345, Dia, dazed1234, deejayaqueel . desigirl_18. Desigirl144, dewdropred, dramafaan, drdee143, dreamer113, EBasso, euphoric (Sonia), evasumi, FiresaFire (Keyama), gagsy, GeetHSP, 7th Heaven (muskan),hansama, iampretty, iqbal-pallavi, janvis70, jasminerahul, jnawaz, jazz07_dh, jazzerette, jia, just_me, jwalamukhi, kawaii_geet (ash), kalika, kashish_2, Kathie_berns, Khushi_4ever (Sneha),  khushi_princess, kinju100, krishdgr8, krishnpriya1, laliffs, laxmi2011, libra25, Lip-a-Licious (Nadia), luvabbybabay (Liz), luv_angel, maan-ki-sajana, maan_mishti, Maanddy, maaneet_ayla, maaneetfanatic, maangeetcrazy, MaanGeetkiSimmi, maankigeet4ever(Rheya), madhavipatil, Mahi_Maan(Nadia), Manisha03, marvee-khan, mastimuskaan, millie_maaneet, Minnie_tweetie, mrk_1(durga), mrs msk, mchopra, muskanp, madhu_pmlist, naina, NANDY_BRU, newdime, nilu710, Pikachu, PLKG90, prabz, premeena, Princess_Khushi, PrithiviSanyo1 (Rakhi), Preet,priyauk_89, priya2991, PurplePetal, Opti, rahoma_pakswe, ritzy09, samaira39, sameeha, sanjeevani09, savie_, saVni, shilpaaa, shikahanda, sldeeps, SiinceMaan,  Snehals, somakazmi, sonna_17, sweet_aishu, superlover, sweety.2, soumimaaneetsou, sweetsumaiya, tanya_vi, water, zoya, zoyu, zeynab111, zunaiba,

Will b waiting 4 da pms..hope u all still remain active on GHSP Forum! I will defn ! Wink

GHSP will always be the best show! Hope we have season 2 or hope to c DD n GC in another show!

thanks everyoneTongue, appreciate everything! U made me closer 2 GHSP! I cld nt watch the show everyday nor cld I watch all da videos nt u made it easier! Clap

Edited by khwaishfan - 16 December 2011 at 11:28am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyshikahandasweetiepiecrazedfan19hansasmacherieLovertanya_viorchid70maaneetfanaticerumzaheersldeepsMayamaanjazzeretteaakritisri1111ritzy09bangaloresmaankigeet4everDilsayEBassoiMadzminnie_tweetieKTPROCKSdesigirl_18anshrarahmona_pakswejasminerahulmuskanpjaspreetm2815VSai2008todayzstarpickachuLD-RadhaLoquacious_Aashlevernedewdropredgafulu14singh24Krishna_Sourav

KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
so sweet of you dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloreskhwaishfan

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
we all miss it honey
and we will frvere be bonded by the common bond of love for maaneet...

so no ways is anyone going from here or talk about saying byes..

love u loads too..

btw ui never told me ur name

bangaloreskhwaishfan

Mayamaan IF-Dazzler
Mayamaan
Mayamaan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I m glad to read ur post...We all miss maaneet...realy very intersting story...to watch GHSP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khwaishfan

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I miss it too...today at 9:30 india time, I was desperately searching for FF update to read...I just could not stay put with the thought of not watching Maaneet

FFs are now one way of keeping our Maaneet in her hearts and we will definately keep reading and writing

bangaloreskhwaishfan

crazedfan19 Senior Member
crazedfan19
crazedfan19

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
so sweet of you Smile I feel a void in my life right now cuz of the absence of MaaneetCry but you lifted my spirits!!

khwaishfan

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
What a lovely post!

We all began our journey differently when it came to start watching the show but we all got together here on IF. Missing the show too but the OS/SS/FF will continue too keep Maaneet alive.

khwaishfan

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khwaishfan

Go to top