India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

i am disappointed with lovely.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
she started to act like mahaan bahu.now she prefectly become great girl just like other zees mahaan bahus like archana,abha,mona etc.no self respect ,just caring for others,not giving importance to husband but always defending sasu maa.

i thought at least lovely would be act like normal girl whom we she in real life.but cvs now making lovely one more great soul and mahaan bahu.

i am very very disappointed with lovely behavior.

Edited by 100raj - 16 December 2011 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanatharTahmina16Gauri22Hillylove

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you 100raj! Understand that Lovely is trying to find acceptance in the family n trying to reunite all, but she is going over board with her tactics, and in return - today she was even called a schemer with reference to that raddiwala...

Kartik is also insulted cuz of her..agree family is always important, but why does she forget that she is there cuz of Kartik, and his respect should be of utmost importance to her, and now he is being nicknamed as a henpecked husband!

kartik was abolutely right when he said that he knows his mom since he was a child, if she has made up her mind that she will not accept Lovely - she wont!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanatharTahmina16Hillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

I totally agree with you 100raj! Understand that Lovely is trying to find acceptance in the family n trying to reunite all, but she is going over board with her tactics, and in return - today she was even called a schemer with reference to that raddiwala...

Kartik is also insulted cuz of her..agree family is always important, but why does she forget that she is there cuz of Kartik, and his respect should be of utmost importance to her, and now he is being nicknamed as a henpecked husband!

kartik was abolutely right when he said that he knows his mom since he was a child, if she has made up her mind that she will not accept Lovely - she wont!
I Totally agree with you!!! She was insulted Big Time and so was her husband. I don't think these insults are worth all these efforts at all.  I felt so bad for Lovely today, she needs to leave them alone for awhile.  Then find some less over board (as you said), tactics to reuniting the family and finding acceptance. 

If Karthik have to say that about his Mother, since he was a kid, that can't be a good thing.  No wonder he was willing to leave the house at first, he knew what he was up against. Really sad

Now there will be more drama with Maasa falling. I now Lovely will not leave things alone, she will try her best to be nice and help Maasa and get insulted again.

I think Gehna is a real mean person. She really put a lot of effort in putting down Lovely, even more than  the others, she is so much like Maasa. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanatharTahmina16Gauri22

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Originally posted by Gauri22

I Totally agree with you!!! She was insulted Big Time and so was her husband. I don't think these insults are worth all these efforts at all.  I felt so bad for Lovely today, she needs to leave them alone for awhile.  Then find some less over board (as you said), tactics to reuniting the family and finding acceptance. 

If Karthik have to say that about his Mother, since he was a kid, that can't be a good thing.  No wonder he was willing to leave the house at first, he knew what he was up against. Really sad

Now there will be more drama with Maasa falling. I now Lovely will not leave things alone, she will try her best to be nice and help Maasa and get insulted again.

I think Gehna is a real mean person. She really put a lot of effort in putting down Lovely, even more than  the others, she is so much like Maasa. 

gehna is much more dangerous than maasa.she dose not want patch up between lovely and maasa.so she continuously  instigating maasa against lovely.
gehna is not mean only but evil in thought also.

i hope maasa will understand soon -how much lovely is good and how much gehna is bad.

and gehna is irresponsible too.raddiwala stolen kangan infront of her but she even not able to suspect him.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 17 December 2011 at 2:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanatharTahmina16Gauri22Hillylove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top