REAL JJKN Update - 31 March 2005 - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago

thnx QB...and believe me while i waz reading ur tht update i felt like doing something to the monitor!!! ne wyz many of us fall for it...😳 nice one...tho..👏

btw. armaan got arrested today..not good...😭😭

thanx for the real update....u know now i've started to like Arman n i think that he really deserves Jassi but i dont want Purab to b left alone 😭
yay, armaan slaps the SP! woohoo! lol! thanx queen bee for not giving us another heart attack as u did with the first april fools one. thanx for the update.
thanks queenbee for the update.

Now Billu will understand something about Armaan and i hope jassi sees this on TV.
Thanks for two really well written updates, QB!! I'm relieved to know that this is what actually happened otherwise I don't think I would be able to bear with the show any longer if there was such a twist.
fooled me queen bee but it wasnt a april fool b/c its not april yet😆 it's march 31st here
ok queenbee u got me alright.....

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN...u almost gave me a heart attack!!! Jassi and Raj.....ewwwwwwww... 🤢 🤢 🤢

THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY UPDATE

An excellent April Fool's joke!!  Thank goodness that that was just a joke and not reality; I was having huge freakin'  COW!!! But now, everything's cool, yet it sux because poor Armaan is stuck in another situation.  *SIGH*

Queenbee you are wicked!!! 😆

Socks, shoes, hats, pants off to you !!!! I have to commend you for the seemingly authentic  T&D masaala in the false update, and for your resolve to write 2 lengthy updates!!!!

I want to crown you I-F Woman of the Year!!  👏