Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

OMG!!!....Queenbee!!!...how can u do that to us!!

I am in college and just before going to class I read the update and all the time I was thinking how can this be possible, and I was praying keh yeh April fool hi hoo,

and now I am in my lab again, and just saw this, U really got me, That was too good, but plz bar baar nahian, plzzzzzzzzzz!!

Thanks for the Update!!!

thats the first time I got fooled

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update and a great April Fool Joke
ankitagoel thumbnail
i think u must not do that actually everybody was so shocked that how can jessica and raj get married....so dont do it again...
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Thanks queenbee now I can calm down....

I ate whole pint of chocolate icecream to cool me down....I will never forget this april fools day for sure...

jas thumbnail

thanks!! Queenbee!!

its not funny!!๐Ÿ˜†

you almost gave me haeart attack!!๐Ÿ˜†

**ShInE** thumbnail

PLZ DONT DO THAT AGEN.........u gave me the biggest heart attack...i was like almost crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.....i cudnt even reed this update (the true update) properly coz the shok of the otha one still hasnt left me...im still shakin....

but that was tyhe bestest aprils fool joke i have eva heard!.........i still feel like crying!๐Ÿ˜ณ

by the way gr8 update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

I will never forget this april fools day for sure...

me neither

Lucky1 thumbnail

Queenbee,

You naughty girl... Well! that was a good one...

In fact I read everybody's comments on that update...you got everyone good!!

Lucky1

loveneha_r thumbnail
thanks queenbee!!! i feel like such a fool....!!!i was actually crying and my boyfriend thought ive gone mad!!!!๐Ÿ˜•
pinder thumbnail
u did really wonderful job by posting "April Fool Update". u r so smart QB. that update really looked real one.but thanks for the REAL update otherwise i was not going to eat anything for some days........

i kind of have idea that it's not real one bcz today i got this new update 2 hours before the usual time i got.
but anyways u save all of us by posting real update, but i request u PLEASE don't do this kind of april fool joke again with Jassi's fan.

but i know this new update is real.
but now i am hoping that she shouldn't go to Paris. she should watch on TV whatever happened in this episode and she should not go to Paris.
As she is thinking to go to Gulmohur and take her revenge then she should think abt that and watch the TV for new things happened.

QB, iss baar fool bana diya lekin plz fir kabhi nahi. that was really big shock.
Thanks QB for real update.

Edited by pinder - 19 years ago