Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

diya singhs assurance-gals just read (Page 7)

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

buffer and buffie... i understand what you are trying to express and your views are open to the forum. However, as this whole discussion is taking on a different tangent lets drop it at it. Smile

Okay I am dropping it from my side.....there it goes..DHUUUMLOLLOL. Will not resort to any provocation. & moreover the moderators know my identity (answer to ppl. who keeps on doubting others identity) so I need not discuss this issue with everyone as to who I am & my conscience is very very very (to the power infinity) clear unlike others Confused 

Edited by Buffer - 29 March 2006 at 10:32am

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffer

Originally posted by lashforever

buffer and buffie... i understand what you are trying to express and your views are open to the forum. However, as this whole discussion is taking on a different tangent lets drop it at it. Smile

Okay I am dropping it from my side.....there it goes..DHUUUMLOLLOL. Will not resort to any provocation. & moreover the moderators know my identity (answer to ppl. who keeps on doubting others identity) so I need not discuss this issue with everyone as to who I am & my conscience is very very very (to the power infinity) clear *** 

Thank you Buffer.

I have edited out a little of your reply. You have written a nice reply, however that would have spoiled it.......this is the kind of small things which blow up into big issues, so please take care about it.

So please lets continue our debates without resorting to the bygone era and staring the never ending tussle all over again......

Go to top