Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

diya singhs assurance-gals just read (Page 6)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hey folks please chill.....

Friends, it's Ok if some one wants to criticise a character.....we can always give our points as to why we beg to differ.....that's what discussions are all about. So please do not fightover differences.

Buffer, I would request you to present your arguments in a more positive manner. And it would be nice if this discussion stayed close to the topic, instead of veering away into a zone where no one is happy....

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Friends, it's Ok if some one wants to criticise a character.....we can always give our points as to why we beg to differ.....that's what discussions are all about. So please do not fightover differences.

Buffer, I would request you to present your arguments in a more positive manner. And it would be nice if this discussion stayed close to the topic, instead of veering away into a zone where no one is happy....

Thanks a lot Minnie. Sometimes, we are unable to control the meaningless fights and your MAGIC WORDS do a WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged

I respect your comments minnie but I will request you to just  go over the thread & look for yourselve that who has drifted from the Topic. I never even mentioned Purab's name just read who started mentioning him (& this happens everytime, try to provoke & when you resort back then ppl. start coming & talking in such a way to shield the person who provoked) so I had to reply & then other ppl. coming in support as if I started it. About Mahatma Gandhi please open all the earlier post & see who compared whom to Gandhi all the time & now they say JJKN & Gandhi are two diff. ppl. My criticism are always constructive & to the directors & producers, I have been watching JJKN from day one & if they are trying to spoil the show then I protest in form of my feelings how does that concern anyone. Was'nt there so many criticism & venting of anger on Aug.5 when the marriage did'nt happen????? then no one had any problems,so why others can't vent their feelingsConfused Whats wrong if I analyse a character in a true way, have I used any dirty language??can I not protest to the directors in my own way??

For your reference this is the quote of Buffie who started with Purab:

and secondly, jassi did not do anything out of her way to change armaan...he changed on his own...now jassi never changed purab, did sheWinkpurab was the mahaan before he met jassi, he was a mahaan when he was goign out with jassi, and he was a mahaan when he dumped jassi.....so i think armaan changed himself for jassi....jassi did not change him.....tina, i cannot agree with you thereOuch

Edited by Buffer - 29 March 2006 at 7:35am
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffer

I respect your comments minnie but I will request you to just  go over the thread & look for yourselve that who has drifted from the Topic. I never even mentioned Purab's name just read who started mentioning him (& this happens everytime, try to provoke & when you resort back then ppl. start coming & talking in such a way to shield the person who provoked) so I had to reply & then other ppl. coming in support as if I started it. About Mahatma Gandhi please open all the earlier post & see who compared whom to Gandhi all the time & now they say JJKN & Gandhi are two diff. ppl. My criticism are always constructive & to the directors & producers, I have been watching JJKN from day one & if they are trying to spoil the show then I protest in form of my feelings how does that concern anyone. Was'nt there so many criticism & venting of anger on Aug.5 when the marriage did'nt happen????? then no one had any problems,so why others can't vent their feelingsConfused Whats wrong if I analyse a character in a true way, have I used any dirty language??can I not protest to the directors in my own way??

For your reference this is the quote of Buffie who started with Purab:

and secondly, jassi did not do anything out of her way to change armaan...he changed on his own...now jassi never changed purab, did sheWinkpurab was the mahaan before he met jassi, he was a mahaan when he was goign out with jassi, and he was a mahaan when he dumped jassi.....so i think armaan changed himself for jassi....jassi did not change him.....tina, i cannot agree with you thereOuch

u can criticise buffer but that has to be in a way that nobody else gets hurt ...please do not instigate others in any way. we do not want that members from other forums come here and see all these threads and then go back and do the same in our name....this is not good.

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I have never given any personal comments to any characters I think you are trying to mention people who are making comments on real characters (who is definitly not me)& their example are being cited in other section. I think you are mistaken Anjubala you need to tell them Confused I have always protested to personal comments & even instegating people is wrong , I don't know how I have instigated anyone, I think you have quoted wrong. Instead of quoting someone else who quoted me, please go thru the thread properly & you will know what I meanBig smile

Edited by Buffer - 29 March 2006 at 8:42am
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Buffer, all that i can say is, please give respect to the words of the global moderator and leave it here....its not that i cannot retaliate to your comments but if i do that, i would be disrespecting Minnie and another person whom i am really close to...so please leave it here Smile ..and buffer,as to why minnie asked us not to drift(or atleast this is what i understood)  away was because the starter of the thread just mentioned that armaan's character wouldnt be butchered...and you started with the whole armaan bashing...which was off atngent ...and true,  you did not attack any actor but what anju di meant was that you are instigating other members, something which is not really amicable Smile ...and i am not pointing fingers but i just want to defend myself ....i only said that armaan changed in love....he was negative but changed completely...purab did not change...it wasnt in any way meant to disrespect purab...purab was always basically a good man, only that he was insecure and jealous......but you started that whole purab glorification and even when i chose to leave it there, you continued........

Originally posted by Buffer

I have always protested to personal comments & even instegating people is wrong , I don't know how I have instigated anyone,

you have instigated alot of people Smile ...you can defend and give as many lame excuses but ask your conscience honestly....havent you ever instigated or attacked Wink ..maybe not as Buffer but as someone else.....you DO know what i am tryign to say... ......please be true atleast to yourself before saying that i have never instigated anyone Smile

Edited by Buffie - 29 March 2006 at 9:01am
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Buffer and Buffie, as your ID's suggest, lets be friends again and pretend nothing happened and enjoy the HEALTHY DISCUSSIONS on JJKN threads. Guys, remember JJKN is ending soon. We are here to enjoy "THE BEST TV SERIAL"; not to argue with anyone. I hope next week we see more JandA scenes and we can change the topic of discussion to Hema's and Sid's " LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE" on explaining the little scenes in such a beautiful manner that we all wonder how these too girls do it.

With lots of Love
Neelam
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
buffer and buffie... i understand what you are trying to express and your views are open to the forum. However, as this whole discussion is taking on a different tangent lets drop it at it. Smile

Go to top