Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

diya singhs assurance-gals just read (Page 5)

Clana_621 Goldie
Clana_621
Clana_621

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thnx for the info Tabs!!!
Hera

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

Tabz thank you for all your efforts...we really appreciate it

and not to create havoc or anything but it would be REALLY appreciated if people didn't bash Armaan and JJKN for no reason whatsoeevr at all just to make Purab seem soooo great or just for the fact that Samir left JJKN and Purab was killed off...

Purab's dead; he's been cremated; the ashes have been sprinkled;; please just let it rest!!!!

Yeah leyBig smile your friend starts talking about purab w/o even me mentioning him & if I reply back another will come with asking to stop talking about PurabTongue It is so funny LOL & who is bashing Armaan??? Have I used any sort of GAALI or unparliamentary language??? that job I have left for you ppl. 24/7 so just chill! If I don't like something in JJKN I will surely write because this is the forum where in you can post your PERSONAL VIEWS. Forums are meant for writing views about athe serial & its characters both critically & where it is worth praising & I don't think you or anyone has any right to stop anyone from posting their views! if you don't like please dont read it, its none of your business to come out of blue telling me who was dead & who got cremated. Mahatma Gandhi is dead so have we forgotten him?Confused Achchey insaan jab martey hai to koi unhey nahin bhulta kewal jaab burey insaan martey hai to ppl. try to forget him. So please be bothered about ONLY YOURSELF and leave us to our views pleassssssssssssee

batra_varundeep Goldie
batra_varundeep
batra_varundeep

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanx.
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
This topic was created by Tablet to share the news about JJKN's coming story line and Character of SS. Why are people fighting here about GOOD and BAD people. No body is good or bad here; its our thinking makes someone good or bad. Mahatma Gandhi's good deeds and JJKN's ENDING STORYLINE are not even remotely close to each other. Please stick to the topic of the thread so that we all can participate instead of few people going back and forth pulling the thread. This is a public Form and things has to make sense to everyone.

This is my opinion, No offence please.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

This topic was created by Tablet to share the news about JJKN's coming story line and Character of SS. Why are people fighting here about GOOD and BAD people. No body is good or bad here; its our thinking makes someone good or bad. Mahatma Gandhi's good deeds and JJKN's ENDING STORYLINE are not even remotely close to each other. Please stick to the topic of the thread so that we all can participate instead of few people going back and forth pulling the thread. This is a public Form and things has to make sense to everyone.

Neelam, very well said....people are trying to go away from the said topic..why are we fighting over characters.... what good is it doing to this forum - nothing. so gals, please .... be mature, be responsible .

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Neelam, very well said....people are trying to go away from the said topic..why are we fighting over characters.... what good is it doing to this forum - nothing. so gals, please .... be mature, be responsible .

I agree with you Anju. Very well said Neelam!!! Clap I don't know why some people always go off at a tangent!!!

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffer

Originally posted by tina59

[inspite of so many misunderstandings,so many evil forces that came between them,inspite of lack of communication between them and also inspite of so many mistakes they comitted one thing stayed forever and thats love and thats why a-j forever

well for your information eachtime they got together promising not to stay away from eachother, they could'nt do so. Each time they met they separated within a week because of one or the other misunderstandings.& what evil forces? there is no room for any evil forces there is no room for any evil forces in any true love story it was only in JJKN that such unbeleivable things are shown & by the way I have been watching JJKN from day 1 & if the story is taking an ugly turn we all have right to criticise that angle. why is Armaan always shown to be intimidated by others. Its just his lack of trust & well Armaan never liked Jassi from the begining when Raj asked him to fake love with Jassi, take him to hotes etc he would get all sorts of dream & nightmares & would start puking as soon as he would remember Jassi's face & then one fine morning that love is true. If a man loves someone he will never care for his looks & here Armaan each time was shown having nightmares & would be drunk mostof the time so that he does'nt get topo feel Jassi's touch & presence & kept on murmuring Aishwarya rai each time J came close to him. One does'nt have to stop watching the serial if he or she does'nt like any turn of events rather quietly accepting whatever trash is shown as a true JJKN fan one can come forward & lodge their feelings and what could be the better place than any forum which has a site dedicated to JJKN. I hope I have made it clear.

yes buffer they had fights ,they even separated withina week and yeah the made many mistakes and had many misunderstandings but did their love vanish or did they fall in love with anyone else despte all this,thats how it si between them and thats why they are true lovers.

by evil forces i meant the ones that tried to separate them like angel,ila,cj,mallika and till now recently aryan .

the character of arman suri is that he always reacts first and very impulsive .watch the old episodes again ,even the other day,he protected jassi even before the ove game began.Anyway the story was such that arman was manipulative and nver acknowledged jassi other than his employee until one  fine day he realised her importanmce in his life and understood her truevalue ....it happens love happens and thats exactly what happened in JJKN too and he realised her,her love,her importance in his life,his love for her ....

as for purab,I dont even want to go there coz we all know that he loved jassi but we have to accept the fact that jassi loved arman and arman only and always considered purab only to be her best friend.

jassi was the woman in hut and thats why she tried to hurt him,even then she couldnt and her love for him was always there as was his,he faked her death certificate and tried to hate her but he couldnt ,coz thats whats called love.Even if u try to destroy the one u love it ends up in destruying urself which was what was shown in JJKN

you have a different perspective and i have mine so lets just keep it that way.I hope i have made myself very clear .

I like this discussion,its nice

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I'm w.my Neelam & my Walentime..

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Go to top