Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

diya singhs assurance-gals just read (Page 4)

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

gals ms. diya singh is still sticking to her staatement that ther rnot giving any romantic angle to AA-SS plot, i had talke dto her on sunday, and in fact she was amazed how had we come to conlcusions without actually watching the whole plot, ishe saidwe have no intentions of showing arman in bad light, its aluv story and r lead pair has to compliment each other in the end" Clapwas her final statement.yay so she knows A-J r defintely  made for each otherEmbarrassed

diya is bieng very patient and i like it when she she said " l like the involvement of u fans, it encourages us"EmbarrassedIF zindabadClap

ok guys she does appreciate r involvement in the show, thats all from my side right now.

tht's the best news i hv heard ..n now seen..tht vedika is NOT arman's childSmileBig smileTongue yay now v will def see a a-j babyWink n good tht diya is not taking ur efforts n our response otherwiseBig smileTongue

btw tabs, did our apu-mona fan mail reach them..i still dont know abt itOuch

if yes, wht was their reaction, does any1 know abt this?

n one more request tabs, if u ever go back 2 the sets, will u PLEASE request a-m Embarrassedto pose for a snap 2getherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed???? plzzzz plz z z plzzzz?

and thanks a lot for your effortsEmbarrassed hope ur back iss not troubling uSmile

thanks

bye

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

Originally posted by Buffer

All husband & wife whether their marriage is love marriage or arranged marriage 80-90% complete with each other so what new are we talking about. But none of us went thru the turmoil the way jassi-Armaans relationship went thru again & again & well jassi did change Armaan only for herself, only to have him fore herself for which we all are aware what all she went thru, be it displacing mallika, leading her to death, destroying Armaan his business & what not. Each time she felt he is out of her control she would start a new drama: either demand for CEOship, never miss chance to show how incapable he was, forcing him to declare his love for her in front of everyone orelse she would not prepare the false balance sheet & would expose him which she did & what did Armaan do in return: declare Jassi dead, procure a false death certificate, marry with mallika, sleep with her then dump her. This is what is call love & commitment???If this is love then sorry I don't beleive in this kind of love which is farce, based on blackmail, self interest occuring all this 3 years & still continuing Confused

well if u dont want to watch such a  love story u have an option of not watching it.If they had made a story with out all these drama then none of the serials would run.They have to show all this to reaffirm that a-j are made for eacxh other,U THINK that what jassi did was selfish,well I think differently and i fell what they did was always because they loved each other.Wanting your love to go in the right path and not using  evil means is definitley not wrong.

Yes arman married mallika out of revenge and also slept with mallika an he accepted that he made a mistake and hence didnt want to ruin 3 lives and henec divorced mallika who btw faked pregnancy .

inspite of so many misunderstandings,so many evil forces that came between them,inspite of lack of communication between them and also inspite of so many mistakes they comitted one thing stayed forever and thats love and thats why a-j forever

firstly buffer...at the end of the day, JJKN is a show......its all in the hands of gursheel and TnD......so its ridiculous saying that in real life, spouses dont behave in the way janda behave...........jassi and  armaan are make believe and are not true........

and secondly, jassi did not do anything out of her way to change armaan...he changed on his own...now jassi never changed purab, did sheWinkpurab was the mahaan before he met jassi, he was a mahaan when he was goign out with jassi, and he was a mahaan when he dumped jassi.....so i think armaan changed himself for jassi....jassi did not change him.....tina, i cannot agree with you thereOuch

and jassi did not expose armaan infront of the board to get him in control....she was in a revenge mode and really wanted to expose him.....and arman too did not procure the death certificate to get jassi in control...he too was in a revenge mode or lets say love/hate relationship...andf isnt it justified....i am not justifying armaan's act of burning down all the cards and gifts and procuring the  death certificate....but his hatred was justified, isnt it...jassi dumped him infront of all his relatives...and mind you, ila and angel were not at all  happy with the marriage... they gave into armaan's adamance. and inflexibility.....now how embarrassing and enraging would it have been when she dumped him infront of everyone...and jassi's hatred is justified too.....she read raj's letter and felt that armaan is playing with her emotions....and things happened exactly as they were mentioned in raj's letter...now it was too believeable......so in a way, jassi's actions are justified too

no offense

Edited by Buffie - 28 March 2006 at 11:16am
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Tabu for your efforts. You really gave us a good news that she appreciated our involvement and she is also concerned about maintaining the IMAGE of THE LEAD Characters.
I don't understand why some people argue on the form regaring the JJKN story line. Yes it a LOVE STORY of Jassi and Arman and the ups and downs they go through to strengthen their relationship. Why are we comparing the Story to a real life situation. First of all it is just a drama and Creative heads are trying to make every effort to make this drama interesting and appealing by the JandA Chemistry, Bebe, Billoo, Amrit,Puru and Ila's mature acting and the comedy of Nandu and Jaggy and last but not the least mallika and Aryan's Villainous role. I don't care if all these things happen in real life or not. Guy and Girls, Concentrate on the beauty of this UNIQUE Love story and every character's SUPERB ACTING and nothing else.

once again, thanks Tabu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shikha* IF-Dazzler
*shikha*
*shikha*

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thx for the info Big smile
Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

[inspite of so many misunderstandings,so many evil forces that came between them,inspite of lack of communication between them and also inspite of so many mistakes they comitted one thing stayed forever and thats love and thats why a-j forever

well for your information eachtime they got together promising not to stay away from eachother, they could'nt do so. Each time they met they separated within a week because of one or the other misunderstandings.& what evil forces? there is no room for any evil forces there is no room for any evil forces in any true love story it was only in JJKN that such unbeleivable things are shown & by the way I have been watching JJKN from day 1 & if the story is taking an ugly turn we all have right to criticise that angle. why is Armaan always shown to be intimidated by others. Its just his lack of trust & well Armaan never liked Jassi from the begining when Raj asked him to fake love with Jassi, take him to hotes etc he would get all sorts of dream & nightmares & would start puking as soon as he would remember Jassi's face & then one fine morning that love is true. If a man loves someone he will never care for his looks & here Armaan each time was shown having nightmares & would be drunk mostof the time so that he does'nt get topo feel Jassi's touch & presence & kept on murmuring Aishwarya rai each time J came close to him. One does'nt have to stop watching the serial if he or she does'nt like any turn of events rather quietly accepting whatever trash is shown as a true JJKN fan one can come forward & lodge their feelings and what could be the better place than any forum which has a site dedicated to JJKN. I hope I have made it clear.

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

[[/QUOTE] Buffie

firstly buffer...at the end of the day, JJKN is a show......its all in the hands of gursheel and TnD......so its ridiculous saying that in real life, spouses dont behave in the way janda behave...........jassi and  armaan are make believe and are not true........

Oh if we all knew this before there would'nt have been any discussion forum, so many bashing teams, so many closings of thread etc etc. why you came to know about it so latte???LOLLOL

and secondly, jassi did not do anything out of her way to change armaan...he changed on his own...  and people have been shouting all these years that Jassi changed Armaan, so much conflicting statement at the end of three years Tonguenow jassi never changed purab, did sheWinkpurab was the mahaan before he met jassi, he was a mahaan when he was goign out with jassi, and he was a mahaan when he dumped jassi.....so i think armaan changed himself for jassi....jassi did not change him.....tina, i cannot agree with you thereOuch Oh Purab was the best thing that happened in JJKN (well you started with Purab so let me clarify), he loved Jassi at that time when she was hated by one and all, he loved her when she was still ugly, he loved her when she was still a strugling sec., She always ran to him whenever Armaan insulted her, he was her strenghth, the day Armaan accused her of trying to steal kohinoor & she went running to him crying & then came & demanded for CEOship. Well about dumping when a fiancee acts weired having fun with his boss at midnight (did'nt even have guts to inform billu about it), running away from his party with Armaan etc.etc. what would she expect in lie. well less said about Purab the better. today she is changed and beautiful & have respect & recognition courtsy Purab & his resourcesWink so lets not talk abt. it.

and jassi did not expose armaan infront of the board to get him in control....she was in a revenge mode and really wanted to expose him (in revenge mode for what? Did'nt she know about Raj's plot before hand & then challenged Armaan to tell in front of board about his love for her, B4 knowing raj's plot she was all eager to prepare the false balance sheet & she did expose his fraud did'nt she) She even showed all the love letters to Mallika, why she did'nt tell Mallika b4 hand that she was in love with Armaan??she was cheating with her telling her Armaan sir sirf apkey hai Mall. maam & was two timing with him b.....and arman too did not procure the death certificate to get jassi in control...he too was in a revenge mode or lets say love/hate relationship. We. all these times we have been hearing about sacrifice in love so why this revenge there is no scope of revenge in love. If love is true & there is misunderstanding people part thei ways w/o even thinking of hurting the other...andf isnt it justified....i am not justifying armaan's act You are doing it right now & you always do & will continue doing against all odds but I don't think there is any harm in it. Its every ones personal choice some ppl. like some characters & want to justify hin/her against all odds & some does the same for others. It is just the matter of personal choiceof burning down all the cards and gifts and procuring the  death certificate....but his hatred was justified, isnt it...jassi dumped him infront of all his relatives...and mind you, ila and angel were not at all  happy with the marriage... they gave into armaan's adamance. and inflexibility.....now how embarrassing and enraging would it have been when she dumped him infront of everyone...and jassi's hatred is justified too.....she read raj's letter and felt that armaan is playing with her emotions....and things happened exactly as they were mentioned in raj's letter...now it was too believeable......so in a way, jassi's actions are justified too

no offense

I won't say no offense because when you have realised of late that the characters are make beleive so why even one has to feel offendedBig smile

[/QUOTE]
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Tabz thank you for all your efforts...we really appreciate it

and not to create havoc or anything but it would be REALLY appreciated if people didn't bash Armaan and JJKN for no reason whatsoeevr at all just to make Purab seem soooo great or just for the fact that Samir left JJKN and Purab was killed off...

Purab's dead; he's been cremated; the ashes have been sprinkled;; please just let it rest!!!!

Go to top