Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Tum Apani Pareshaani Mujhe De Do... (Page 5)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hi

lovely post

i too loved sinal scenes yesterday

sinal's comfort level is increasing and yup siddhi's dialogues were so touching, she is ready to do all to make kunal happy.

loved the way how kunal kept caling siddhi siddhi when he couldnt find her

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai-Rani

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
guys another song (one of my recent favourite)
from miley na miley hum...

nazar se nazar mile
toh dekhay ki aankhen sapna
jo yhun koi saath chale
to lugnay laga koi apna...

i think it suits sinal as well as they have had so many cute eye locks and kunal even said siddhi's eyes he can read.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

siddhi wasn so cute yesterday kaash mujhe bhi siddhi jaisu wife mil jaaye 
kunal is so lucky , i hope witcha manages to know that siddhi helped kunal , badaa mazaa aayegaBig smile

When I read that you wanted a wife like Siddhi, I was likeShocked because I didn't know you are a guyLOLLOL. Sorry couldn't really from your ID. Nonetheless, I am sure any guy would be haapy to have Siddhi as his wife. Kunal is indeed a lucky guy, but Siddhi is also lucky na? for having Kunal as her husbandWink.

intruderfast

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

lovely post

sinal's comfort level is increasing and yup siddhi's dialogues were so touching, she is ready to do all to make kunal happy.

norzar

Thanks Norzar. Yeah, it's good to see Kunal accepting Siddhi as his wife without even realizing it. It was very cute to see him calling out for Siddhi when he couldn't find her in their room. I also hope that Siddhi goes to live at her bro's place for a few days and Kunal starts to miss her. That would be an awesome track and would bring in really high TRP for the show.

norzar

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashnotrai

guys another song (one of my recent favourite)
from miley na miley hum...

nazar se nazar mile
toh dekhay ki aankhen sapna
jo yhun koi saath chale
to lugnay laga koi apna...

i think it suits sinal as well as they have had so many cute eye locks and kunal even said siddhi's eyes he can read.Tongue

It does sound like a nice song, but unfortunately I haven't heard it yet. I will try to find it on the net listen to it, but reading the words of the song, I can tell it really suit SiNal. Hope we get another weeek of sinalicious treat next week.
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by norzar

hi

lovely post

norzar

Thanks Norzar. Yeah, it's good to see Kunal accepting Siddhi as his wife without even realizing it. It was very cute to see him calling out for Siddhi when he couldn't find her in their room. I also hope that Siddhi goes to live at her bro's place for a few days and Kunal starts to miss her. That would be an awesome track and would bring in really high TRP for the show.

if shilpa pinku marriage is fixed maybe siddhi has to stay at kapil's house for some days for wedding preparations, so yup we may get to see kunal missing siddhi. siddhi has made a place in kunal's heart but kunal has yet to know

but i want to see kunal stop saying about siddhi an hamari liya itna kuch kiya hai, it makes it look like he is returning her a favour or something. 

he needs to do things for her without thinking about her favours on him and the family

siddhi we already know loves kunal, but she has to have a fill realisation yet too.

the cvs can show so much with sinal

norzar
norzar

-Rani

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by intruderfast

siddhi wasn so cute yesterday kaash mujhe bhi siddhi jaisu wife mil jaaye 
kunal is so lucky , i hope witcha manages to know that siddhi helped kunal , badaa mazaa aayegaBig smile

When I read that you wanted a wife like Siddhi, I was likeShocked because I didn't know you are a guyLOLLOL. Sorry couldn't really from your ID. Nonetheless, I am sure any guy would be haapy to have Siddhi as his wife. Kunal is indeed a lucky guy, but Siddhi is also lucky na? for having Kunal as her husbandWink.
ur not the first one to doubtLOLLOLLOLmy real name anmol can be of anyone boy or girlLOL
i still have my reservations on kunal , ek baar wicha kaa bhoot uske sar se utar jaaye then  may be i will say she is lucky
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
ur not the first one to doubtLOLLOLLOLmy real name anmol can be of anyone boy or girlLOL
i still have my reservations on kunal , ek baar wicha kaa bhoot uske sar se utar jaaye then  may be i will say she is lucky
[/QUOTE]

Now I recall someone calling you Anmol and I thought it's girls name as Anmol can be a female or male name. Sorry for the confusion.

Kunal's can't really help to get away from witcha's bhoot as she looks like a bhoot herselfLOLLOL. Jocks apart, we all want to see Kunal completely over witcha and totally into Siddhi. Hope that happens soon as we all know sooner or later it will happen.

intruderfast

Go to top