Tum Apani Pareshaani Mujhe De Do... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Siddhi is few steps ahead of Kunal as far as their relation is concerned and Now cvs should show similar side of Kunal also,no need of chudail's crap.Even with these family problems alone they can show beautifully how sinal fall in love,realize and express their feelings to each other😊.

BYEπŸ€—c u 2mrw

Very true, no need to involve any kind of negativity in the show in turn of witcha to show the closeness between SiNal. It can be done through their everyday lives like it happens to regular people like us.

Bye sahasra. Good night, see you tomorrow.
Dear Rani,

Nice to know that we have lot of things in common. Even i agree to the coincidence that we live jsut nearby. I am in Research and just love to watch good Indian TV shows.
If it is fine with you we can PM our phone nos and talk.
I love talking but not chatting (I am very slow in typing and that sucks)😑😑

Glad to know about you and hope to keep talk someday.

kathy
Originally posted by kathy71

Dear Rani,

Nice to know that we have lot of things in common. Even i agree to the coincidence that we live jsut nearby. I am in Research and just love to watch good Indian TV shows.
If it is fine with you we can PM our phone nos and talk.
I love talking but not chatting (I am very slow in typing and that sucks)😑😑

Glad to know about you and hope to keep talk someday.

kathy

Yeah, it's nice to have someone close by. I never used to watch India soaps, but started watching Parichay for Sameer Soni. I also watch KTLK and that too for Mohinesh behel as he is my childhood crush. I was only a little girl when MPK came out and I really liked him in the movie though he was playing a negative character. 

Have to leave work now will post my FF tonight. I hear it's going to snow tonight. BTW, I hate snow as I am originally from FL and not don't like driving on snowy roads.

Take care,

Rani
FF... aaj Wah bhai wah! Yeh hui naa baat!!!
that was a super cool scene and siddhi enacted it very wellπŸ‘...loved that sceneπŸ˜›...waise i wished when kunal found siddhi's hair clip...that scene should have been little bit more showing that kunal realized that how she protected him from sun and did not disturb his sleep...atleast i was expecting seema to tell that when kunal was searching for siddhi...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shumi.

that was a super cool scene and siddhi enacted it very wellπŸ‘...loved that sceneπŸ˜›...waise i wished when kunal found siddhi's hair clip...that scene should have been little bit more showing that kunal realized that how she protected him from sun and did not disturb his sleep...atleast i was expecting seema to tell that when kunal was searching for siddhi...πŸ˜ƒ
  Realization ke liye bhi Brain chaiyye.. aur woh ab kya kahoon main...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nancy1996

Realization ke liye bhi Brain chaiyye.. aur woh ab kya kahoon main...πŸ˜†
he has that but it works very slowly...tubelightπŸ˜†

he has that but it works very slowly...tubelightπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bhudape ki nishaani... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nancy1996

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bhudape ki nishaani... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...yo...don't say bhuda to my darling...haanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

...yo...don't say bhuda to my darling...haanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
   Old guy chalega... Classy sound karta hai na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aaj na mer mood ajeeb hai..Kunal se bahut annoyed hoon mai!