about shishupal in saarthi!

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dont understand in today's episode ....shishupal puts thika on the right hand side of his forehead......does it mean hes having 3 eyes ..it looked a bit funny to me ....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He said that only women wear Tikka on the center and hence he is putting on the left side πŸ˜†
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
no its just a new style πŸ˜† of the directors showing the villan because viewers are use to seeing black tika on the villans forhead πŸ˜†
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziddi

no its just a new style πŸ˜† of the directors showing the villan because viewers are use to seeing black tika on the villans forhead πŸ˜†

yes u r rite ..and not to forget a white tikaπŸ˜†

Shirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: boomerang123

yes u r rite ..and not to forget a white tikaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†..u lot r funny

fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r right! 😊 this is the new style of presenting a villain πŸ˜ƒ now let's see who will copy this style? πŸ˜†
sweet_mita thumbnail
Next time mamaji put his red tikka on lefthand side. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mastang thumbnail
πŸ˜† yaar really u lot r funny.....
ziddi ne kiya javaan diya hai...i cant stop laughing....agar aisa sab villians karain ge...to now we willl soon c all the femily of mansen having tikka on the right side..... πŸ˜‰
boomerang123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mastang

πŸ˜† yaar really u lot r funny.....
ziddi ne kiya javaan diya hai...i cant stop laughing....agar aisa sab villians karain ge...to now we willl soon c all the femily of mansen having tikka on the right side..... πŸ˜‰

omg i cant stop imagining it ....saarthi mein every villain will have a tikka πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ziddi

πŸ˜† nice thought ZiddiπŸ˜†