Dekha Ek Khwaab

Surely it's gotta be ManVeer!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, so I have taken a vow not to return to DEK forum until there is an indication that ManVeer are the leads...and I've sworn on my beloved TV set πŸ˜† but I just wanted to make a post :)

Surely, surely Uday and Manyata have a future. I find it hard to believe that the CVs would be foolish enough to miss out on a golden opportunity! Moniya/Manyata  hates Uday and thinks she loves Akash. On the other hand, whatever Uday is doing, it's for his Royal ambitions. They seem poles apart, and yet ManVeer have one thing in common, they are both headstrong and want what their heart sets out for. And this will lead to numerous clashes between them. But where there is hatred, there is always a glimmer of hope for love...as they say, there's a thin line between love and hate.

Uday will eventually fall for Manyata. At the moment he has his own selfish reasons. But there will come a point where he will have a change of heart. Question is, what about Moniya/Manyata? Methinks Uday can win her over and she can forget about Akash. Why not? It's possible. I still don't understand her feelings for Akash. I would label it as affection, more than love. Akash is a very strong link to her past and the life she knew so well, which is why she wants to hold on to him. But I don't think it's impossible for her to forget him and move ahead. She can- if the CVs are willing to go down that route.

If the Cvs are able to work on a ManVeer storyline, then the show wll attract an audience. Uday and Manyata pairing has a great deal of potential and there is so much to work with. There are sparks, a sizzling chemistry brewing underneath all that tension between them. But it is up to the CVs to utilize that chemistry. If they proceed with Akash in the picture then this show will simply not work- period.So my sincere request to CVs would be, please progress towards a ManVeer storyline!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh i just cant wait for manveer story anymore but it will take long time for Manveer story to patch up  because right now she is seriously in love with Akash and she is kinda immature right now at the moment.She doesn't talk to anyone nicely and as for Uday what can she do when Uday is so rude to her
awesomeprachi thumbnail
I totally agree! I hope Manyata realizes that what she feels for Akash is only affection and that she is calling it love cause she wants to hold on to her past! Although, I do feel that Akash truly loves Manyata but well, if the CVs want, it can be neutralized! They can do something like, Manyata marries Uday and Akash is heartbroken but he marries a girl of his parents choice and eventually fall in love with her! Or something like that! 
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeahhh MANVEERRR all the wayyy :D
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Well written dearie! 😳

And guess what even i had decided to give up this serial when aakash confessed πŸ˜† But.as soon as out Uday stepped in and claimed the princess to be his hone waali maharani. I couldn't help myself but be back in the serial 😳

Love Uday and maanyataπŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
One question also arises does Manyata really love Akaash or she just like any other teen girl feel its love but mayb its just a infatuation πŸ€”...true love just cant happen within 1 or 2 meetings ...its got to b attraction ...

So eventually it has to b ManVeer 😳
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i was wondering that. No one can fall in love in 2,3 meetings. actually Maanyata isn't really in love. She is totally confused. And she thinks her dosti to Akash is love.

Now she feels alone in this world. And to her the palace and all people there look like strangers. And that's why she wants to be with Akash as she can be the same with him. It's more of a friendly/brotherly love-not the other love i feel.