bis_123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ifra

Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

LOL

wonder what can i do beside praying so that amey n meenal get together LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

yep praying is the most helpfull formula to get them together

LOL

Anyways how your Panna? Actually sabas Panna LOL

Saba's Panna......i dont know.....but i am sure he's fine, i mean, Panna is such a cool rockstar........anyway.....if Saba would have gone for Indian Idol 2 Auditions, believe me i would have gone to India to vote 4 her......i am really a crazy person...instead of being a fan of panna and monali, i rather seem to be panna's wife and monali's hubby's FAN!!!

LOL

LOL

LOL

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

WOW!!!!THIS IS SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!I love you bis_123 Embarrassed Meenal and Amey forver!!!! Wink ok here's my chance to apply for Ekta's job for a new script writer! Wink since all of her's suck! Dead

Here's my type of story I'll make it like Romeo and Juliet!!(I'm studying it right now in my english class)(except not that tragic just a bit ok!)
Here's the compare list of my story and Shakespeare Smile
Romeo-Amey
Juliet-Meenal
Mr.Capulet-Himesh(Meenal's elder bro! LOL )
Mrs Capulet-(Himesh and Meenu's mom-Mrs Jain(meenu's real mom)
Mr Montague-Anu Malik(Amey's uncle!! LOL )
Mrs Montague-Farah!
Mrs Montague2(Mrs Date)
Prince Escalus(he'll be like a police inscpctor! LOL )-Sonu Confused
Paris(the guy who was supposed to marry Juliet)-Anuj!! LOL
Mercutio(Romeo's friend)-Panna
Nurse(she will Meenal's friend in my story)-Antara
Nurse's Boy friend and Frair Lawernce(2 charcters in one)-Karu LOL
Tybalt(Juliet's cousin)-Sandy
Benvolio(Romeo's cousin)-Sagar
Friends of Meenal-Monali and Lekha and Neha Smile

Ok so we begin in Mumbai.The biggest city in India and also the densley populated.In Mumbai there are 2 families the Date's and the Jain's.now these two families hate each other's guts(dont know why??).Everyday they fight like crazy ,many people complain about it but are afraind to face both families.So the feud is a daily thing for all the families in the neighbourng areas.But one day the Date's(Montagues) are happy because after so many years their nephew Amey(Romeo) is going to come from America! Confused .So they decide to throw a party,but then Sandy(Meenal's cousin)finds out about it and decide to ruin it for the Date's.Meenal (who is a very sweet girl)hates the feud and doesnt care about it but she finds out about the pla her cuz has made and she decides to stop him along with her friends Antara and Monali.So on the day of the party they go and try to stop Sandy.They enter the hall(its a huge party)and Meenal gets nervous that what if one of the date's sees her.So she tries to find Sandy ,but catches Amey's eye insted.Amey feels that "tring-tring" feeling and he knows that he's experiencing love at first sight! Embarrassed Embarrassed .He follows Meenal and tries to talk to her.But then his friends stop him and insist that he parties with them.Amey ignores him and tries to follow Meenal,who is running around to find Sandy.Finally Amey stops herand finally sees her gorgeous face.Meenal is a bit scared.Amey then asks"Hi...Mera naam Amey hai?Aur tum??.Meenal says "Hi...Mera naam Meenal hai".Suddenly a romantic song plays and Amey asks"Dance?".Meenal is still a bit scared but she too feels something strange after seeing Amey.Her conscience talks to her and says "Ye ladka bada acha hai??.I mean he's hot!and sexy!and totally nice!?Lekin ye mujhe kya hua ...mere paas to kitne boyfriends the lekin kabhi bhi aisa to nahi hua!??Kya mujhe pyaar to nahi ho gaya???.Amey too is thinking the same things.And then they just look at each other and are lost in each other's awesome eyes.The song gets over and then Sandy comes(he was delayed)and sees Meenal dancing with Amey he gets really mad.He decides to take care of her at home!!!.Meanwhile Antara and Monali come because they are really late!So Meenal rushes off(like cinderella).Amey follows her but she is too quick.Amey is still lost in her thoughts.At home even Meenal feels wonderful.She too thinks about Amey.Then suddenly Sandy comes in her room."Aare Bhai??Tum yaha?kya hua?"."Meenal ...aaj tum kaha thi?" asks Sandy."Kyun??"Meenal stammers."Sirf ye bolo ki tum kaha thi???".Main ....main Date's ke party main gayi thi!".Meenal stammers.Sandy feels a bit calm after seeing Meenals face and I'LL post up later ok

Edited by Tani91 - 29 March 2006 at 3:39pm
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bis_123

LOL

Saba's Panna......i dont know.....but i am sure he's fine, i mean, Panna is such a cool rockstar........anyway.....if Saba would have gone for Indian Idol 2 Auditions, believe me i would have gone to India to vote 4 her......i am really a crazy person...instead of being a fan of panna and monali, i rather seem to be panna's wife and monali's hubby's FAN!!!

LOL

LOL

LOL

why u guys laughin so much...i am saying the truth......my true idols are saba n prayas!!! LOL

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
my true idols are amey and monali.....and thx payal for saying that...... Big smile
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prayas

my true idols are amey and monali.....and thx payal for saying that...... Big smile

i am serious, man!!! the way i miss u and saba every second....gosh...i think u both r my true idols.....but ya if i had to chose one between u both, it'll be really hard!!!

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for that!! Big smile
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

u seem to be so proud that u have an admirer, right prayas? LOL LOL LOL  [ok now ur makin me laugh without doing anything, so thanks prayas 4 dat!!!]

bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

u seem to be so proud that u have an admirer, right prayas? LOL LOL LOL  [ok now ur makin me laugh without doing anything, so thanks prayas 4 dat!!!]

Big smile

Go to top