Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
😭 you guys didnt like my story!!! 😭 😭 well then I'm not talking to you guys! 😭 😑
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

cant' tell my amey-meenal love story.....cuz they are going too far in my stories.....lolzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  i mean, lately, i've seen too much of pushkar-pia romance....so that's probably the effect.....πŸ˜†

Tani91 thumbnail
😳 its on page 6 but I'll add to it right now 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

WOW!!!!THIS IS SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!I love you bis_123 😳 Meenal and Amey forver!!!! πŸ˜‰ ok here's my chance to apply for Ekta's job for a new script writer! πŸ˜‰ since all of her's suck! 🀒

Here's my type of story I'll make it like Romeo and Juliet!!(I'm studying it right now in my english class)(except not that tragic just a bit ok!)
Here's the compare list of my story and Shakespeare 😊
Romeo-Amey
Juliet-Meenal
Mr.Capulet-Himesh(Meenal's elder bro! πŸ˜† )
Mrs Capulet-(Himesh and Meenu's mom-Mrs Jain(meenu's real mom)
Mr Montague-Anu Malik(Amey's uncle!! πŸ˜† )
Mrs Montague-Farah!
Amey's mom-Mrs Date(no specific charcter in RJ)
Prince Escalus(he'll be like a police inscpctor! πŸ˜† )-Sonu πŸ˜•
Paris(the guy who was supposed to marry Juliet)-Anuj!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Mercutio(Romeo's friend)-Panna
Nurse(she will Meenal's friend in my story)-Antara
Nurse's Boy friend and Frair Lawernce(2 charcters in one)-Karu πŸ˜†
Tybalt(Juliet's cousin)-Sandy
Benvolio(Romeo's cousin)-Sagar
Friends of Meenal-Monali and Lekha and Neha 😊

Ok so we begin in Mumbai.The biggest city in India and also the densley populated.In Mumbai there are 2 families the Date's and the Jain's.now these two families hate each other's guts(because of Himesh and Anu's songs!!!πŸ˜†).Everyday they fight like crazy ,many people complain about it but are afraind to face both families.So the feud is a daily thing for all the families in the neighbourng areas.But one day the Date's(Montagues) are happy because after so many years their nephew Amey(Romeo) is going to come from America! πŸ˜• .So they decide to throw a party,but then Sandy(Meenal's cousin)finds out about it and decide to ruin it for the Date's.Meenal (who is a very sweet girl)hates the feud and doesnt care about it but she finds out about the pla her cuz has made and she decides to stop him along with her friends Antara and Monali.So on the day of the party they go and try to stop Sandy.They enter the hall(its a huge party)and Meenal gets nervous that what if one of the date's sees her.So she tries to find Sandy ,but catches Amey's eye insted.Amey feels that "tring-tring" feeling and he knows that he's experiencing love at first sight! 😳 😳 .He follows Meenal and tries to talk to her.But then his friends stop him and insist that he parties with them.Amey ignores him and tries to follow Meenal,who is running around to find Sandy.Finally Amey stops herand finally sees her gorgeous face.Meenal is a bit scared.Amey then asks"Hi...Mera naam Amey hai?Aur tum??.Meenal says "Hi...Mera naam Meenal hai".Suddenly a romantic song plays and Amey asks"Dance?".Meenal is still a bit scared but she too feels something strange after seeing Amey.Her conscience talks to her and says "Ye ladka bada acha hai??.I mean he's hot!and sexy!and totally nice!?Lekin ye mujhe kya hua ...mere paas to kitne boyfriends the lekin kabhi bhi aisa to nahi hua!??Kya mujhe pyaar to nahi ho gaya???.Amey too is thinking the same things.And then they just look at each other and are lost in each other's awesome eyes.The song gets over and then Sandy comes(he was delayed)and sees Meenal dancing with Amey he gets really mad.He decides to take care of her at home!!!.Meanwhile Antara and Monali come because they are really late!So Meenal rushes off(like cinderella).Amey follows her but she is too quick.Amey is still lost in her thoughts.At home even Meenal feels wonderful.She too thinks about Amey.Then suddenly Sandy comes in her room."Aare Bhai??Tum yaha?kya hua?"."Meenal ...aaj tum kaha thi?" asks Sandy."Kyun??"Meenal stammers."Sirf ye bolo ki tum kaha thi???".Main ....main Date's ke party main gayi thi!".Meenal stammers.Sandy feels a bit calm after seeing Meenals face and I'LL post up later ok

Ok so now Sandy is only a bit mad at Meenal,since he loves her sooooo much(as a sister).But he is still mad at her for going to the party.He asks her that what he was doing with "that Date guy?".Meenal lies and says "what Date guy"(she doesnt know that Amey is a Date).Sandy gets mad now and says "Jhoot mat bolo Meenu!!!Woh ladka kaun tha!!!".By this time Vinit and Bhoomi(Himesh's childrenπŸ˜†)come .Vinit (who is Meenal and Sandeep's Nephew)says"Bhai(he calls him bhai) app kyun Meenal didi(and he calls Meenu didi) ko daat rahe ho!!!?.Sandy says its nothing and storms out.Bhoomi runs to Meenal and gives her a hug and a kiss😳(she is  4 years old  who plays Bhoomi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi!!)Meenal smiles at her and forgets her worries and starts to play with her Vinit looks at Meenal.Meenal notices this and says"Kya Hua Vinit??aise kyun dekh rahe ho?."."Kuch nahi" replies Vinit.Meenal knows her nephew inside out and says "Vinit ....tum mujhe apni badi behn maante ho na?(she doesnt like being called bua) ."Ha"says Vinit."To kya hua??"."Theek hain main aapko baatunga!....mujhe............mujhe pyaar ho gaya!!."says Vinit while blushing!!."KYA" shouts Meenal who is very excited!."Vinit kisse???kaise??I mean how where???"Meenal bombards him with questions."EK MINUTE DIDI!!!!"says Vinit."Ek minute.....uska naam aapko kal pata chale ga!".Meenal is very excited to find out who her nephew likes!.Meanwhile Amey is lost in Meenal's thoughts.He says "Meenal.....Meenal.......Meenal...wow mujhe to for sure pyaar ho gay hai!.''Then Panna comes and tells him to come and play basketball.Amey says ok and they go outside.And now Meenal comes outside because she has to go shopping with her friends(The Date's and the Jain's are neighboursπŸ˜†)She is waiting and then suddenly Amey sees her and runs toward her!.Panna is a bit surprised and follows him."Meenal" yells Amey .Meenal doesnt listen because Antara and Monali are here to pick he rup .Amey runs to wards her but is too late Meenal has already left!."AMEY" Yells Panna."Kya hua is tara se kyun bhaag kar aaye tum?".Amey says sarcastically "Meri girlfriend se mil ne!"
bis_123 thumbnail

keep it up guys! πŸ˜›  quik finish your story tani! i want to knwo the end!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bis_123 - 18 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
yep!!he wont!! πŸ˜‰ or will he to find out keep reading !!!

Tani91 thumbnail
Ok so now I'll have to hurry up with my story!!!

Ok so the recap so far is -Amey and Meenal meet at the party.Sandy is mad at Meenal.Vinit tells Meenal about his love and Amey just misses Meenal who goes off shopping.

So after that at the mall,Meenal bores Antara,Monali,Lekha and Neha by talking about Amey the whole time!!!!!.She says"Oh my god woh kitna cute tha!!!!!aur uski aakehn itni achi thi....woh itna handosme tha ...aur uski aawaz!!!too good!".After the first 58 million times Antara,Lekha,Monali and Neha bear it but then after like the millionth time .Antara says"MEENAL!!!!BUS KARO!!!!!Oh My God tum us ladke ke baare main itni baat ki ke main khudh apne aap ko sochte hue nahin sun sakti!!!".Monali agrees and says"Yeah ...Antara theek ke rahi hai Meenal,tum us ladke ke peeche paagal hogayi ho!".Meenal then remembers that she has to meet Vinit!(in the same mall at the gift store! So she says bye and goes off to find Vinit.Vinit is waiting for Meenal and his girlfriend to come but suddenly Himesh coems and he says that "pyaar ko chodo aur gaane pe dhyaan do!"and tells him to coem to his studio for a new song recording.Vinit says ok and he goes.Just after a few minutes Meenal arrives and is looking for Vinit ,she tries his cell but it is turned off.So Meenal thinks that probbaly Vinit is at home,so she goes home,but then as she is chekcing her cell for messages she bumps into ...........Amey!!!.She says "I'm so sorry!".Amey looks up and he's like "Meenal?"."Amey?"says Meenal.They both get that same "tring tring " feeling again,but both are too innocent to understand it(unlike Romeo and Juliet!😑)anyways.They both talk for a few minutes and then tey find out who they are!!!!Meenal says"Tum Anu Malik Date(πŸ˜† )ke rishtadaar ho!!!.And then Amey says"Tum Himesh Reshaamiya Jain ki behn ho!!"..They both dont believ that .But then Amey says"Lekin mujhe pata nahi ke mere Uncle tumhare bhai se kyun lad rahe hai??.I mean its just music direction.Meenal agrees then Amey says"Well anyways hum dono main ye kabhi beech nahin aayega right?."Right" says Meenal."So ..friends??" says Amey ad hold sout his had for Meenal to shake.Meenal smiles and says "Of course!".Amey says that they should meet that nihgt with all their friends and go to a disco or something.Meenal says ok and then goes to tell her friends what she saw!!!!But Sandy (who was following meenal)is very mad at this and decides to take care of Amey once and for all!!!...........Edited by Tani91 - 18 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Ok so Sandy decides to tell Himesh about this,That night Sandy goes to Himesh and he's like"Bhai mujhe aapse baat karni hai"."Ye hi naa ki Meenal ko Amey Date se pyaar ho gay hai?"says Himesh ,surprising Sandy."Ha lekin aapko kaise pata chala??.Himesh says that his trusty sidekicks keep nazar on Meenal,Sandy,Vinit and Bhomi 24/7!!!!!.Sandy's like "ok".Himesh says that Sandy shouldnt do anything yet,but at the rght time Himesh himself will give Sandy what to do!!!!!!!.Meanwhile Meenal is getting ready to go.Antara is there too.SO they both discuss what to wear and etc.....So they go out and go to the disco.There they meet Abhijeet Sawant!!!!(who is great friends of Anu and Himesh)So they have a blast at the party.Amey and Meenal talk while everyone else is dancing .and they start to get attracted more and more towards to each other 😳 And they finally realize that they love each other!!!!! 😳 😳 😳 .Ok so then comes Sandy!!!!!who is spying on Meenal!!!!.He thinks that Amey is just one of those "player boys!!"who tricks girls inot liking them and then abandons them!!!!!! 😑 So he decides to tell himesh about this.Meanwhile everyone is just tired and it is really late at night so they decide to go home.Amey offers to drop Meenal since they're like neighbours!!!.Meenal says ok and goes with him.Amey then decides to tell Meenal that he loves her!!!!!!.....And now I'm tired of typing so I'll continue tomorrow!!
bis_123 thumbnail
great story tani..... and all of you meenal and amey fans.... quick start fininshing or start typing your stories .... they are all due on april 10th! goodluck! πŸ˜›Edited by bis_123 - 18 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tpam

chandi rocks πŸ˜ƒ

awwwww thanks!!!!😳