India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA BABY- A BIG DOUBT! (Page 3)

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yeah actually i attend lud n see the written update if review is good then watch that episode at yt

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

we people are not accepting SPS b/w Kriya so how we gonna accept Kriya baby then?BTW whats the difference b/w biological kid and a kid of ur own flesh or a adopted kid?Does it make difference????
Kriya baby will stay b/w Kriya everytime what will u do then?Again blame them???
nahhh...kriya baby will be offcourse special...than SPS...atleast for me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702riyya6

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
There is no difference between an adopted child and your own child.  Lot of my friends have adopted kids.  They have adopted babies even after having their own babies.  They want to give a home to a child who is abonded or neglected.  They have given the same care and love to the child either the child is adopted or their own.  Some adopt a kid before having their own and some do after having their own child. Adoption is very common in USA ,and other European countries. It looks like adoption is uncommon in India and people frown upon adopted kids.  It is very noble to give a parental love to a child who has no parents or the parents may not be able to take care of them.  Pratigya took care of Samar like her own child, that is commendable and that is PBJ, and that is her character in MKAP.  She may be waiting for Samar to grow up before having her own child.  
We want pratigya to have her own child too.  Because Samar will be taken away from her eventually.  I am sure Krishna and Pratigya both want their own child eventually. It is just a matter of time. 

It is okay if Pratigya takes care of Samar.  I feel he is too old to sleep with his parents now.  He can sleep in the next room.  It is also true Pratigya should give more attention to Krishna.  Lot of mothers forget about their husbands once they have a baby.  Pratigya should give more attention to Krishna. in this situation.  Probaby CV's will concentrate on Kriya once this  Samar episode is over.

I agree that there is too much concentration on Menaka-Samar and Tanshi episode.  We are all getting very bored.  Hope they will end these two episodes soon.  We also want CV's to concentrate on Kesar gtting well soon and so she can take care of Samar, and the serial should be focused more on Kriya and their baby.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4dhakarnriyya6

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKSRK

Pratz doesnt care more abt krish now. She is just looks for samar.
Its not this. Please dont spoil such a good and lovely relationship of kriya . Both k and P love each other a lot and will continue to do so. Please refrain from being negative. Dont mind ok??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikram0669

yeah actually i attend lud n see the written update if review is good then watch that episode at yt

hey pls contribute to the TRPS bro Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92riyya6

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by vikram0669

hey pls contribute to the TRPS bro Big smile
Yes, please watch MKAP daily to boost our ratings... please please please..

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
samar loves both samar n krishna... no doubt on that... Krishna is her life... it does not mean she does not care for him if her way of expressing love is not open... Big smile
lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
i agree that krish and prats love each other deeply and r happy with each other...if prats had ignored krish in any stage then he wud hav reacted long back..anyway its not just prats who is busy krish is also busy in his work...its d fault of  cvs that they dont show them together. and like to concentrate on others...but i also agree that tanshi,samar and menaka track has become boring...

riyya6

Go to top