someone needs to guide manayta - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

I think Uday will guide her and change her behaviour,attitude the way she talks etc etc
i want the same but manyata doesn't even listen to him like he has to drag her to do things like in yesterday's episode he was holding her wrist so tight that it was red so i don't want manyata to keep getting bruise from uday's tight grip but thats probably a jealousy sign from uday.
Originally posted by shrarrti

I think Unnati would be the best with Udhay staying out of it.  Why?  Because that way her total transformation can blow him away.  Besides, he doesn't really care about any of this.  He just wants to see the live free shows!  He can always step in when Manyata loses her temper and is about to go off and kill someone...Lol!
true manayta needs a girl to girl talk right now n someone who can understand her point of view rather than just forcing their thoughts on her. she needs a person who can explain things to her  which she will understand so unnati is the best one since she is the only one who can connect with manayta on the emotional level cuz all the other families r busy crying over their problems.😆
Originally posted by .Angel

I would have be the best choice for her but sad I'm not there which is where Unnati Uday's sister come in.

if u ask me she will be the best bet for Moniya right now cos she is so cool and for her it's not abt power, beauty and she is not stuck up like that JN.

so Unnati should get the job of guiding the newest brat princess who can't see past her nose.

i was thinking the same. And rajmata is there. But at latter stage when manyta really want take up the challenge to prove jn that she can dare she will also sought uv's help
i actually it will take her sometime to get used to it its a new place new ppl. she will adjust slowly.
Originally posted by shrarrti

I think Unnati would be the best with Udhay staying out of it.  Why?  Because that way her total transformation can blow him away.  Besides, he doesn't really care about any of this.  He just wants to see the live free shows!  He can always step in when Manyata loses her temper and is about to go off and kill someone...Lol!

I agree, let Udayveer be shocked in after the makeover and prevent her from hurting anyone else.
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

i actually it will take her sometime to get used to it its a new place new ppl. she will adjust slowly.

but i think the CVs overdid it with her attitude... i thought she was supposed to be a immature and obstinate character but at the same time wud be simple, loving, caring and at times a little sensible too. i think this getting used to wud take a looong time...but seriously i cant wait for her makeover!!!
😳
i also think they over did it with her behavior

What about the room where the rajmata saved all her gifts and photos
they need to show her those things.  memories

then Manyata should also be worried about  getting the Baba out of jail  she and the rest of the family owe that much to him  or she could even bring him to stay here or let him stay in the city with no problems 
Originally posted by pisces16

i also think they over did it with her behavior

What about the room where the rajmata saved all her gifts and photos
they need to show her those things.  memories

then Manyata should also be worried about  getting the Baba out of jail  she and the rest of the family owe that much to him  or she could even bring him to stay here or let him stay in the city with no problems 

It'll take Moniya some time for her to get accustomed to being in the mahal.  She's there but she still hasn't accepted them as her family.  When she does, she'll be able to go into that room and appreciate what Rajamata did by keeping her gifts.  

And I've been saying this for a while, but Moniya wasn't thinking clearly and just trusting blindly in her baba.  She never asked any questions as to why they were always on the run.  So her copletely forgetting about her "baba" now that she knows the truth is not something surprising, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense.