India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

someone needs to guide manayta

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
After todays episode I strongly feel that someone needs to guide manyata through her journey to becoming a princesses since she hates all her fam member.someone from outside the family should come in n make manyata understand the responsibilities she has is more important than akash.manyta needs to get one thing out of her head that her fam members are not evil n she means a lot to them. Uday can do this but manata use dekh kar galiyaan demi churu kar deti hain toh phir sunegi kaise. Honestly akash has nothing to do with this right now even before akash she never dared to look at the facts that she was a princess like why her dad kept moving cities, she never went to school n she was not allowed to go outside.she is just depressed in love for akash that she doesnt even want to explore her new life.overall manyata is not realizing that the rajkumari business is a serious one n if she doesn't care about it there are millions of ppl waiting for her to mess up she can be overthrown.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12fouzi_sakshaayashrarrtipisces16ChocolateQueen-scarlett-_RashmiS.H.I.E.L.D.adventure_gurl_Poulomi_

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
You are so right.  Someone else is needed to show her the larger view.  At this rate, not only will she not settle into the family, but everyone who wants to use her for their own purpose will be able to.  She needs to wise up and fast!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16S.H.I.E.L.D.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I would have be the best choice for her but sad I'm not there which is where Unnati Uday's sister come in.

if u ask me she will be the best bet for Moniya right now cos she is so cool and for her it's not abt power, beauty and she is not stuck up like that JN.

so Unnati should get the job of guiding the newest brat princess who can't see past her nose.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsakshaayashrarrtiS.H.I.E.L.D.

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think Uday will guide her and change her behaviour,attitude the way she talks etc etc

akshaayaadventure_gurl

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I would have be the best choice for her but sad I'm not there which is where Unnati Uday's sister come in.

if u ask me she will be the best bet for Moniya right now cos she is so cool and for her it's not abt power, beauty and she is not stuck up like that JN.

so Unnati should get the job of guiding the newest brat princess who can't see past her nose.

I wonder why I didn't think of Unnati.  She'd be perfect! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
 Unnati and Udayveer can together change her. A girl can understand a girl better than any guy could ever understand us. I think Udayveer could be more firm and Unnati more understanding. She can calm them down one at a time, then before we know it both of them will be on their own journey.

akshaaya-scarlett-

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

You are so right.  Someone else is needed to show her the larger view.  At this rate, not only will she not settle into the family, but everyone who wants to use her for their own purpose will be able to.  She needs to wise up and fast!

yup the first one in the line is her own sis jay she just needs a chance to prove that manyata is wrong n she will get the millions worth of property n the status u get is a bonusLOL
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

totally agree out of all the ppl unnati is the best like she understand the emotions really well like she can help manyata emotionally by helping her learn the rules n regulations of being a rajkumari n how the system works  n uday can teach her the rajkumari manners n how to act n all with the fancy language.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 16 December 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index