Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Friday 16-Dec-2011 Day 3 (Psycho game) (Page 4)

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

TA's action to Thulz: While it is a complete open secret that TA is acting….but his actions are inappropriate, half-baked, hurtful, masochistically sadistic and chauvinistic to put it mildly….today he crossed all levels of human decency.

It is completely given that he is self-consumed by guilt factor and is 'acting' to reform and cure psycho and also  think KP is also playing the part in helping TA, which is evident in the way he did a U-Turn with Thulz and subsequent recording [while it is lead to believe that he is recording to extort $$$]  , all of this is well-choreographed and has the blessings of TA.

To help Psycho, why should TA treat Thulz shabbily and inhumane way – trying to hit her, stop her from continuing her studies, treating her as an outcast and worst of all….saying she is depressed It is good that TA is acting in way to help Psycho…..but why to victimize Thulz mentally….highly reprehensible.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
In no way, one can say it is all TA's acting. He has good reasons from his point of view for his yelling at Thulasi. He had earlier yelled at her for stopping Laav's marriage. Of course his outburst towards Thulasi was indecent then. Now he is angry at Thulasi because he of his own perception of events. One is he has the guilt of ditching Charu which he feels could be redeemed only if KP marries Charu so that she has got a life. And he reacts terribly based on the way those two persons act towards him at times trying to show that their marriage could be stopped. And he believes with his ignorance (and innocence), he could not forgiven himself if the marriage is stopped because of him or T and he could show emotions only to his wife. Even in anger, he yesterday said T has lot of love for him. KP and Charu put up a big drama so that, his weak points are triggered in such a way that TA is angry at T. If he knows Charu is a psycho also, I don't think he will be angry at Charu. He will feel guilty within himself considering he is the cause.

Still what he needs is to have some compassion towards his wife. If only, he could accept that she has some good reasons for why she behaves in some way and therefore listen to her compassionately, some thing could be possible. That was what Puvi was trying to tell all of them.

Edited by maha2us - 16 December 2011 at 10:59pm

sobeysThendralfanJan50Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

What if TA is acting only for T and same way to treat C too..

C specifically said she will kill T if she crosses her life..Doc/GP knows that C is so mad at T...so that must be the first reason. Like Maha said his guilty feeling is the reason to help C too. He trying to slap T was geniune though according to me...as T shd not have pulled C's parents. So from both T and C's POV TA will be justified for his acts..i again think he is doing so to make T move away from him to bring C out...prob GW/C/Lav will think TA hates T the most(C even said that yday) and will come in open to propose him. TA's reaction then is the one thing i m waiting to watch. But at the same time i dont want to blv completely that TA is acting, as it will ruin the hopes towards the climax..lol just to keep calm i guess so..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
From what i learned in school...for patients like psychos...counseling doesn't work well or not at all when its near extreme...they are uncontrollable and treatments doesn't work 100%...only near the early stages counseling works...in late stages they cant treat a patient unless they open up fully...psycho's are very good in acting and in hiding their real emotions...these cases r very sensitive to handle tooConfused.

Maybe that's why i am just guessing why not TA is acting just to cure psycho and in the meantime saving Thulasi from Charu?...this is my guess too but TA's acts towards Thulasi is still too much and unforgivable...if at all TA listens Thulasi and hate Charu...what this psycho will do next? she will be in her extreme as her plan totally failed...maybe trying to get rid of Thulasi...this is what Gokul mentioned too when GP talked to himConfused...Gokul also confirmed that Charu is a psycho...as they failed to take her to counseling on time.

Grr...TA's acts i am confused too...he is just doing whatever this Charu saying...i don't know how can a person could just do whatever psycho thinks...i still cant think that he is this much stupid to do..that too hurting Thulasi like thisConfused...he forced Thulasi to come to blore just b/c psycho asked him to do...he compromised with Thulasi in blore just b/c psycho asked him to do...he dragged Thulasi to Chennai just because Charu activated him in park and this is what Charu wanted too...he might be trying to isolate Thulasi...the reason for him to force Thulasi to tell what happened at Charu's house might be just to find out what happened.

Many could ask why he cant act after telling Thulasi if he is acting...TA knows Thulasi cant act according to what they want as she will feel for Charu only as its her character...i will watch as he is not acting though i don't want to keep any hopes up here as this is my one POV only...
...i really want to see what reason they going to show for all these hurt and pain which Thulasi is undergoing onlyConfused

Edited by Tanu. - 16 December 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysGayashrimala_15ThendralfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaJay

Thanks for the upd

Friends we need to note few things here, if Tamizh reacts towards Charu now, what will happen? It will make things even worse, Tamizh's guilty feeling will be still same or more, Charu's family will blame him and things will go back to Sep 2010. This track will give a positive note to Charu and Tamizh/Thulasi. Someone will react back on a right time, by then none could question that person back, especially Charu!

so all this drama will leads to the end of tamil's guilty feeling over charu.i liked all ur points especially this one  ""Someone will react back on a right time, by then none could question that person back'".

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshyam for the update with super comments, echoing our voices...

For a change it is nice to comment after reading many opinions..
I somehow liked today's episode and liking this track inspite of TT's fights, unchracteristic and unlikable retorts and behaviors because in spite of all these, this track signifies the beginning of the end of the Pei chapter..For the past year or so this pei and the guilt factor over an engagement that did not happen has been hovering over all heads threatening to strike every now and then. That the revenge is now in full form is welcoming.. As Karthi and annajay said if TA's guilt factor has to be exorcised, TT's marrige will have to face storms of the worst kind, seeming to go astray before anchoring back to safety...
Pei along with GW and Lav have been evil personified and if their true colors are to got out,  very unforgiving acts that cannot be excused or answered to shud take place (in the 4 lacs matter GW n Lav conveniently excused their way out quite believably)/ This time round they shd hv no way out.
Maybe that is why people who know abt pei are on the increase. 
The positives today:
T very very efficiently managed TA with her own verbal attack  
T coming back to chennai and being planned to send to MM's house..That wud leave her to continue her studies while GW can plan in full swing with Sudha too out of the way...This will move things faster
KP videotaping Pei--this  is sure to come into use later and as of now is hard evidence...
VR n Gayatri wanting to include KP in business as this will make pei buck up and put KP in place (cud be beginning of KP/Pei friction)

Negatives
Pei talking of doing something more to increase T's misery- This means more shocks and let downs and unexpected for T and us viewers. But still that Pei is stocking things against her is really making me happy.

looking forward to the promo...

TT fights, all said and done, are only over misunderstandings, seeing things differently, and it is harder since we know one is seeing correctly and the other is misinterpreting..But most love marriages have this kind of probls creeping up, eating into their relationship and it is good they r showing it rather than let things appear rosy all the time...

Edited by vjayam - 17 December 2011 at 12:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysGayashriThendralfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Good update lakshyam Smile

Like few others viewers in this forum i was also writing that this could be acting by TA...else he cant go by step by step instructions of psycho and her worthless plans Angry where did his guilty feeling go while he married T? and all of a sudden now he is all guilty for his close friend...ehDisapprove

@ shuba - i too think hez acting and it keeps my BP normal
@ karthi - regarding why should TA leave T alone with C if he knows abt psycho...coz he knows T knows to save herself in difficult situation...he knows wat she did to Vel to save herself...if it was all acting, that was the only risk TA would have taken with the confidence he has in T...Day Dreaming

difficult to guess the next move by dir..where T is going to stay? most probably MM otherwise TPS...she will have chance to move with prabha if she stays in TPS house...but i dont want TPS to put T to problems to settle scores with B...Confused

KP's blackmailing should be interesting to watch but will he be alive for long ? Stern Smile if he is tempted by veettoda maplai and shows his interest in marrying psycho, that will be his last dayConfused

when i watched the episode again, did VR was all happy as of Gaya3, i felt he was not that happy as Gaya3...would GP have updated him on psycho?

next week will be interesting unless side tracks and Torture to T takes the time...Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanArizes.KarthiN90

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
                                 Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

TA has really lost his mind AngryEvil Smile and I don't understand as to how come he was holding a respectable position in a bank Ermm when he doesn't have the intelligence to judge Ermm as to who are the persons who really cares for his welfare Ermm .

As expected by the viewers , TA has decided to leave Thulasi in Chennai Angry and I feel that this short separation of T&T Ermm will somehow  pave way for TA to understand about the true intentions of Charu Ermm .

The worst of all is eventhough Keshav doesn't like Charu Angry he shamelessly helps her in causing troubles for Thulasi Angry which irritates the viewers a lot Evil SmileAngry and I feel that as days go by Keshav will blackmail Charu to give money Ermm as he recorded the video of her crooked speech Thumbs Up but will not use that to save T&T from the clutches of the psycho Unhappy as he is a money minded person Unhappy .

As usual I was tired to see GW scold Thulasi Cry and was shocked to see TA keeping quiet when his mother scolded his wife Shocked which clearly showed that his character has undergone a drastic change Angry . I feel that from nowonwards Puvi will support Thulasi Ermm eventhough Sudha will not like that Ermm as he knows about the evil designs of his mother and Charu to separate TA from her Confused  . Anyway its just my guess Confused . Lets wait and see Day Dreaming.

sobeysThendralfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top